Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
Downloadable or Viewable Links to DN Anime Episodes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mater Familiae

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:34 am
EDIT: Removed links to FanSubs do to VIZ's Cease & Desist order. Blerg ... User Image MF

I haven't noticed any links thus far in this particular portion of the forum ( other than YouTube) -- thought I would share a couple of sites that I have found very reliable for download or viewing all currently available anime episodes of Death Note (32 episode to date). As follows, these sites are specifically dedicated to Death Note. There are no annoying advertisements and whatnot:

[links removed]

Enjoy and make merry.

User Image Mater

*** Note: Buttons links open up to new window, or at least they should.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:40 am
i love you now :O cuz i was just wondering where to watch the episodes, thanks :3  

Nillava

Dapper Gaian

Mater Familiae

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:49 am
Nillava
i love you now :O cuz i was just wondering where to watch the episodes, thanks :3

You're more than welcome! I definitely spent a lot of man hours searching for a decent site to get these. It certainly made sense to pass it on to other fans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:12 am
deathnote.tv  

Pickle Inspector

Hilarious Grabber

Accidental Affinity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:52 pm
You can watch them on veoh.com too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:39 pm
Falls to the ground
You can watch them on veoh.com too.

Thank you for your additional link. Always looking for other sites that will pan out when other venues are down.

Just got an update that Kuro-Hana subs received a letter of Cease & Desist -- argh, they are not certain as to whether or not they will be subbing Episode 36 and 37. Geez, we are almost to the end. C'mon VIZ!

This letter cracks me up. It says that Kuro's releases of Death Note would create confusion -- d'oh. Like the fans do NOT know that VIZ has the rights to it? Mmkay. I'm done now.

Mater Familiae

the_noodle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:25 pm
The legal system seems to get in the way of many things these days.  
[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games