Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Rpgs R Us:: *Escape Reality*Enter Imagination*

Back to Guilds

RPing guild with high literacy and zero slave or vampire RPs. Come help us grow! 

Tags: X-Men, Cowboy Bebop, Final Fantasy, Arabian, Pokemon 

Reply Rpgs R Us
Hooray for April Fools Day!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BonzaiRob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:38 pm
*points at avatar* I knew about it before doing it, did it cus it's cool biggrin

Edit: Hm. Doesn't seem to have stuck. Oh well, go to the front page and claim your black gift box.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:23 pm
BonzaiRob
*points at avatar* I knew about it before doing it, did it cus it's cool biggrin

Edit: Hm. Doesn't seem to have stuck. Oh well, go to the front page and claim your black gift box.

Did what, Mortal? (Enjoys his new look)  

Ryushikaze
Crew

WickedElphie
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:24 am
Wow.... glad I didn't sign on yesterday. Hehe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:17 pm
It's not like you can't take the item off. I just have it on because I like the infernal look it gives me.  

Ryushikaze
Crew

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:56 pm
Hm...my black gift box contained a platinum halo...interesting.

Also, NOT hooray for April Fool's Day. It's a silly day and yesterday I happened to witness what can only be described as the sickest April Fool's joke ever. But enough about that. Hooray for RPG Restarts is more like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:15 pm
Elfgirl M-chan
Hm...my black gift box contained a platinum halo...interesting.

Also, NOT hooray for April Fool's Day. It's a silly day and yesterday I happened to witness what can only be described as the sickest April Fool's joke ever. But enough about that. Hooray for RPG Restarts is more like it.

Describe this joke. I've seen sick jokes before. We shall see if it ranks.

Also, try equipping your halo.

Ryushikaze
Crew

Elfgirl M-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:24 pm
Oh, I know for a fact that you wouldn't consider this joke to rank. It wasn't even intended as one as far as I know, but that's one way that I've come to describe it.

Also...I may or may not equip the halo...as I know what it does. Admittedly, I am amused by it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:55 pm
There were people talking on the forums yesterday about waiting until the whole thing had blown over...and then selling Platinum Halos to newbies who didn't realize what they did.

...which is why it amuses me greatly that the item in question has now been renamed and re-thumbnailed. I wonder if they did that because of the talk about scamming newbies?  

Platonix

Vice Captain

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Rpgs R Us

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers