HOW DARE KAKASHI?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Turempt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Undine_Zephyr
Maybe he was thinking his naught little thoughts about Iruka in that outfit... (I've seen it, I think he's got a old fashion japanese wife thing about him *chuckles* so cute of him) Besides, can't there be triangles??? That's not cheating right?
Yesh it ish!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:17 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
Maybe he was thinking his naught little thoughts about Iruka in that outfit... (I've seen it, I think he's got a old fashion japanese wife thing about him *chuckles* so cute of him) Besides, can't there be triangles??? That's not cheating right?
Yesh it ish!

Aww, I happen to like it...  

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

Turempt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:58 pm
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
Yesh it ish!

Yes, but not when Kakashi is devoted to Iruka!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:15 am
lol!! Ahh....guess Kakashi is bi =_=

Dammit, I hope Iruka made him sleep on the couch after that xDD

Blue Aether

Sparkly Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:03 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
Yesh it ish!

Yes, but not when Kakashi is devoted to Iruka!

I don't think it's not being devoted, just non-manog. And it wasn't like he slept with her...(which to me still wouldn't be not being devoted...as long as they were both consintual about it ((Iruka and Kakashi)).) There really isn't anything wrong with thinking...to most people as long as he doesn't act on those impulses he's doing ok. I wouldn't be mad if I had a boyfriend that looked at other women...just so long as if we had a manogamous (sp.?) relation he kept it at just looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:09 pm
Undine_Zephyr

Hee hee! That's exactly what I thought! Iruka in that outfit would definately be a little dream of Kakashi's! 3nodding  

Buick McKane

Turempt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:56 pm
@ Tessalia- NO HE'S NO BI!!!! He's gay!
@ Undine_Zephyr- I see your point...
@ Fallen_Angel_Raphael- I wonder what the outfit is...?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:01 pm
Yeah, I would say that was his ideas...Iruka in a yukata...and besides she wasn't that pretty really, I think it was just some naughty thought that popped into his mind.
BTW, the outfit was like some kind of emporess like yukata, really big, it's really hard to explain...  

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

Turempt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:14 pm
Undine_Zephyr
Yeah, I would say that was his ideas...Iruka in a yukata...and besides she wasn't that pretty really, I think it was just some naughty thought that popped into his mind.
BTW, the outfit was like some kind of emporess like yukata, really big, it's really hard to explain...
Ya I know....*thinking about what Kakashi was thinking about and blushes* Oh my....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:15 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
Ya I know....*thinking about what Kakashi was thinking about and blushes* Oh my....

*thinks the same and smiles her big pery smile and giggles pervertedly* Oh yes, now I must take these images at transfer them to paper! I the drawing desk! Away!  

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

Turempt

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:33 am
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr

*thinks the same and smiles her big pery smile and giggles pervertedly* Oh yes, now I must take these images at transfer them to paper! I the drawing desk! Away!
YES!!!! You go do that, I wanna see if we were thinking the same thing!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:51 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr

I'll give it my best!  

The Smut Peddler

High-functioning Prophet

anime shadow 1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:39 pm
nooooooo! how could Kakashi do that!! Dx It HAS to be Iruka....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:58 pm
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr
~Girl_Naruto~
Undine_Zephyr

I'll give it my best!
YAY!!!
@shinobi-ofthe-shadows: I'll post a picture and make it all better!

Fallen_Angel_Raphael sent this to me!

User Image  

Turempt

Kewdid Syn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm
So,.......he could be Bi!!!!!!!  
The Iruka Sanctuary - The Naruto KakaIru Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers