Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!!!!!
  :D boo-ya
View Results

Bruce Lee52

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:05 pm
Have you ever hit someone so fast in a sparring match that they didn't even see it coming? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:32 pm
You mean *fast*? Well yea, lots of times. There was one time where I side kicked someone with medium force on accident and I stopped the guy in his tracks.  

Shin2

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:45 am
Or he means that they were so fat that they couldn't see over their belly and quite literally couln't see it coming, lol jks rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:02 pm
Shin2
You mean *fast*? Well yea, lots of times. There was one time where I side kicked someone with medium force on accident and I stopped the guy in his tracks.

Yeah, sorry, forgot a letter, sweatdrop I did the same, but instead of stopping him I pushed him a few feet backwards.  

Bruce Lee52

diseased robot

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:04 pm
sometimes but i mostly just move in and punch them in the jaws or face *i can barley kick cause of padding*  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:06 pm
oh that straight punch did the trick : D
I happen to land on straigh on square on the face (we got helms) the moment the ref said fight  

Miyavi San

Woglinde

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:07 pm
Can't say I have, because normally I refrain from bullying fat kids.

EDIT: Oh wait, you said, "hit someone so fast", Lol I thought you said fat xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:52 pm
I hit someone so fast that they neither saw it NOR felt it.  

Keyboard Warrior

Kitsune_Moon230

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:06 pm
Yes, just recently at a tournament. I used a quick skip-roundhouse kick on this on my opponent right at the beginning of the match. This happens often though when we spar in class.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:20 pm
I was messing with a lower belt in our sparring class and I did the skip roundhouse and he had no way to evade it. He was basically trapped.  

Bruce Lee52

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:54 pm
During a circle drill without pads I must add I did a spinning back fist to one of my instructors but he didn't catch it. I caught him square in the face I felt bad but as my teacher says at our level we should be paying more attention. I have hit people and been hit myself during class it happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:55 pm
well probably the best i did was that i had done a leap then push kick from quite a distance and knocked them across the floor.  

Pink Slowpoke

Liberal Man-Lover

Krad Elyk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:57 pm
yeah, but it was kinda on accident. I was trying to hold back, but I kinda lost control of a hook. It caught her below her headgear. In the end, she fell over knocked out. She came to soon after though, and I was apologizing the rest of the evening. sweatdrop  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games