Submit

which side you love the most
  Angel
  Crow
  Dark
View Results

Dark Pentacle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:59 pm
over the pass years i been planning to bring back the Angel vs Crow rp which i made for or great leader if you still like to take part in this guild event please post here on which side you are going to be on (i.e Angel Crow) i would love to have the whole guild join this not just for me but for the old farts who made the guild and others to have fun

(people the voting part dose not add you to a list you must type in the name in a form of a post so we can find out which side you are going to be on)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:00 pm
Angel's member list:  

Dark Pentacle

Dark Pentacle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:01 pm
Crow's member list:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:02 pm
no more name can be added to this list

Dark's member list:
1: Lord dark mage
2: Lord vee dom
3: Ivan hill
4: Dark Pentacle

each colored name will show who is talking  

Dark Pentacle

The Almighty Ali

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:52 pm
Past years?
This guild has been up and running three years or something tops, and that "Angel versus Crow " sub forum came up for one and a half year ago if i'm not mistaken.
Also what on earth does those on your member list do?, jerk off to the cat fight between the two matriarchs. As far as the subforum indicates it's either Angels team versus Crows, where you fit in is atleast not as a third party team. Still with that said, it is nice that you want to revive it, hopefully it'll work better this time the the (two?) other times.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:42 am
Aliator
Past years?
This guild has been up and running three years or something tops, and that "Angel versus Crow " sub forum came up for one and a half year ago if i'm not mistaken.
Also what on earth does those on your member list do?, jerk off to the cat fight between the two matriarchs. As far as the subforum indicates it's either Angels team versus Crows, where you fit in is atleast not as a third party team. Still with that said, it is nice that you want to revive it, hopefully it'll work better this time the the (two?) other times.
ok for one i was the one who made it second there has always been a thrid party and thrid if you do not wish to be in this event then don't post in here jack a** the rules are easy to follow write Angel or Crow name down and that is it once evryone has picked a side a date will be set (most likly when zero and angel can log on) now go back your little form and play in there  

Dark Pentacle

Dark Pentacle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:17 am
will i guess angel is going to have to delete the rp i made seeing how no one is going to join in  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:46 am
Dark Pentacle
Aliator
Past years?
ok for one i was the one who made it second there has always been a thrid party and thrid if you do not wish to be in this event then don't post in here jack a** the rules are easy to follow write Angel or Crow name down and that is it once evryone has picked a side a date will be set (most likly when zero and angel can log on) now go back your little form and play in there
You didn't answer me regarding the third party thing.  

The Almighty Ali

Dark Pentacle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:52 am
Aliator
Dark Pentacle
Aliator
Past years?
You didn't answer me regarding the third party thing.

the trid party is me and me alone its how DP is formed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:37 pm
ok the Angel VS Crow rp is now closed  

Dark Pentacle

~Archives Part Duex~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out