purple belt
  blue belt
  red belt
  brown belt
  black belt
View Results

diseased robot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:51 am
fellow martial artist show me how you traditionally tie your belt ............ i want to know because i want to :3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:37 pm
Super glue it together.  

Keyboard Warrior

TaeKyon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:03 pm
You should be asking your instructor...

Or you could learn Muay Thai and just wear Thai Trunks so you don't have to worry about tying a belt...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:20 pm
The Chinese wear a sash it's really long. It's hard for me to say just how to tie it but it wraps around you twice or so and then tied with a little loop at your side.

This has pics
http://www.peacefulfight.org.uk/sash.html  

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

Whistracken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:20 am
Quote:
Or you could learn Muay Thai and just wear Thai Trunks so you don't have to worry about tying a belt...

Ah but what about the arm bands? Trying tying one of those one handed tight enough so it stays on while training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:54 am
Whistracken
Quote:

Ah but what about the arm bands? Trying tying one of those one handed tight enough so it stays on while training.

To my understanding, the armbands are optional.  

Keyboard Warrior

Whistracken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:35 am
Depends where you train I guess, we have to wear ours, you get used to it after a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:53 pm
TaeKyon
You should be asking your instructor...

ya but i dont have tae for like a month cause our shop had to reloacte T.T and i miss it  

diseased robot

Mangafairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:32 am
We fold our belt by starting at the front, crossing behind our back, back to the front, and a reef knot through the two.

But tying your hakama is difficult, if you do it too tight you feel feint but too loose and they fall down or apart.  
The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games