Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.
New OP and ED= EPIC! ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.husbife

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:02 am
[ New OP:]
[link removed]
[ Sounds like a System of a Down song kind of. And Mikami, Takada, Mello and Near look AWESOME!]

[New ED:]
[link removed]

[ I was indifferent at first, but now I think they are awesome.]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:39 pm
I've had the full versions of the songs on my MP3 player for almost a month. xD They have them on gendou.com, they did before they actually aired.

My first opninoin when I heard the opening, and heard the screaming, was "Death Note + Screaming = ...Emo?" mad D But I really like the ending theme, alot.

Was I the only one who laughed when they saw Aizawa in the opening? It just...was funny for some reason.

duckinahurry1111

.husbife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 am
[ I thought it was funny too. ]

[ Aizawa = Spike Speigal? ] xd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:17 am
Ah yeah I laughed really hard with the Aizawa bit. Has he ever worn shades?? Nope. rofl  

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Jentayro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 2:42 pm
I absolutely loved the new OP and ED. Too bad on the main forum the public isn't so accepting gonk

Because of these, I am now obsessed with Maximum the Hormone heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:26 am
i agreed the new op and ed are awesome!! and the band is awesome too.. if you like Japanese metal you should buy the cd or download the music!!  

coco Devilish

` M a n g o

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:53 am
The link is broken DD<

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by DN Dream Partners, VAP Inc., Shueisha, Inc., and Mad House, Inc. "

gonk gonk

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:07 pm
I'll have to agree with Erein-San -- personally, I find the new OP music is rather vulgar. But I am enjoying the ED immensely, especially when the lead singer says elaser lain (aka eraser rain) and death pilates (aka death pirates). Hilarious.

That said, the graphics and new scene sequences are superub. Pleased to see something new there.

Enjoy and make merry.

User Image Mater

User Image

Mater Familiae

Angelyn_25

4,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 am
User Imageº~You think I have those golden laurels?

They scare me.. :< Especially the music videos.. The drummer is a girl right? The opening kinda has no sense... BRING BACK NIGHTMARE! scream

User Image

Nah.. My sister's! ;_; Gimme one!~ºUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:36 am
I had very mixed feelings when I first watched it.
The actual first time I saw it I think I watched it with my mouth agape. xD It was so effin' trippy and I really did not like the music. And then gradually it started to grow on me and now I adore it. xD
Made me look up more of Maximum the Hormone's songs, and I have to say I like 'em. :]

caffeine add!ction

the_noodle

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:56 pm
It depends on my mood.
Sometimes I feel like listening and others I just want my dang Raito for the day.  
[ANIME] - A place exclusively for the DN anime. Post anime-related threads here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games