Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:19 pm
CallMeMaster
Hotalaska
CallMeMaster
Hotalaska
stare fine... I AM A KITTY!!! and there's nothing you can do about it... *bounds through the grass and catches mice with every other step* This'll be good... *pulls out a little meatal container and opens it... turns out to be a little messkit* now where's my flint andsteel? *starts digging in bag* ha HA! Let's see... bottled water and some random spices... perfect *starst cooking the mice, water, and spices in one of the little pots in the mess kit*

*watches kitty through grass* wh'd she cook the mice? Everyone knows they taste better raw...

*stares at Call* I'm making mousy soup... *looks at soup* looks done... * takes a little cup from the mess kit and pours some soup in it, and runs up to Call* want some?

*sniffs soup* I can't eat cooked food, upsets my stomach... but if you put a live mouse in there I'll definitely eat it *looks hopeful*

*puts cup down on the ground and runs about ten feet away and starts creeping around* ... *and pounces on a mouse and runs back* Here ya go =^-^=  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:41 pm
Hotalaska
CallMeMaster
Hotalaska
CallMeMaster
Hotalaska
stare fine... I AM A KITTY!!! and there's nothing you can do about it... *bounds through the grass and catches mice with every other step* This'll be good... *pulls out a little meatal container and opens it... turns out to be a little messkit* now where's my flint andsteel? *starts digging in bag* ha HA! Let's see... bottled water and some random spices... perfect *starst cooking the mice, water, and spices in one of the little pots in the mess kit*

*watches kitty through grass* wh'd she cook the mice? Everyone knows they taste better raw...

*stares at Call* I'm making mousy soup... *looks at soup* looks done... * takes a little cup from the mess kit and pours some soup in it, and runs up to Call* want some?

*sniffs soup* I can't eat cooked food, upsets my stomach... but if you put a live mouse in there I'll definitely eat it *looks hopeful*

*puts cup down on the ground and runs about ten feet away and starts creeping around* ... *and pounces on a mouse and runs back* Here ya go =^-^=

*licks lips* yay!  

CallMeMaster

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:19 am
*starts running around, and bouncing off trees* Wheee!!! I'm bored...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:03 pm
*Suddenly jumps in, croushing on the ground, skirt flutters in the wind, and stands up, lookin all....mighty! or something along those terms* I'm pumped on sugar and I challenge a feloow wolf to a dual! And not the card kind! I can't play Yu-Gi-Oh worth s**t!  

Sorcha Lux

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:54 pm
*bounces off a tree and into sorcha* Why a dog? I'll fight you *gets ready to pounce*plrrrrrrrrr... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:13 am
*reapears after more than a year of absense, his form seeming to have changed quite a bit since his last visit here, and to think this was the place of his birth, he walked along the tall grasses, not even bothering to cover his trail or scent, this was his home, his territory, any who questioned it would have his teeth baring down upon them, or even worse yet his blade, hi teeth would atleast grant mercy if the one he had cornered were to submit, his blade.... he would have to be pretty pissed off to use a blade, but in which case, he would be nothing short of a satist, but he was in a good mood, more looking for a companion or atleast a nice conversation after his year long absense from the world*  

bay_of_sorrows

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:52 pm
his eyes lit up as he awoke in the top branch of a tree, his tail flittering as he climbed down, examining such of the area, noting the general location of the tree in comparison of all the area he could see from way up above in the high tree branch. His tail was still silently flittering in a calm way, despite his feline traits. He smiled, scurrying to an area to dig a hole. That would be a place he would make a fire pit, and cook fish.  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff