Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
JESUS IS COMING IN 40 YEARS (i have in desputable evidence) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Razor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Not even Jesus knows when he's coming back, only the father knows.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:28 pm
Finite
Not even Jesus knows when hes coming back. Only the Father does. When God gives his command for Jesus to go get his people then it will happen.

Also, why worry about when Hes coming back? As long as you're saved I believe you don't have to think that hard about it.
why do you think jesus wouldnt know? he is god you know that right?  

theskyiscrying

theskyiscrying

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:30 pm
Razor9995
jesu is god!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:31 pm
theskyiscrying
Razor9995
Jesus is god!!!!

theskyiscrying

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:00 pm
the 90s were good to me
technecally Jesus was born september 27, 47a.d.

in the bible the father planet and the mother planet and the star "king" allighn every 2000 years or so this year is 2007 by 2047 jesus will be reborn who knows where!

(post if you support this theory)

HELP ME PROVE THIS!!

First, Jesus was born in spring, aroung Easter. Second, how did you date Jesus's birth at a time when he had already ascended? Third, I challenge you to find a single shred of biblical evidence pointing to the existence of a "Father planet, mother planet and star king", much less any hint the the alignment of these is connected with the return of Christ. Fourth, the bible says NOBODY will know when Christ will return. That includes you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:12 pm
no because he's not being reborn he's coming down with the trumpets and all that to take us to heavan  

threeDQT

Cattrain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:22 pm
theskyiscrying
theskyiscrying
Razor9995
Jesus is god!!!!

MT 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no one, NOT EVEN the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

MR 13:32 But of that day or that hour knoweth no one, NOT EVEN the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Yes Jesus is God, and at the same time is is not, I belive in the Trinity, three as one yet seperate, otherwise why would he pray to the father while he is on earth  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:21 am
cattrain
theskyiscrying
theskyiscrying
Razor9995
Jesus is god!!!!

MT 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no one, NOT EVEN the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only.

MR 13:32 But of that day or that hour knoweth no one, NOT EVEN the angels in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Yes Jesus is God, and at the same time is is not, I belive in the Trinity, three as one yet seperate, otherwise why would he pray to the father while he is on earth
yes that is very true sorry didnt think of that  

theskyiscrying

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas