Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives
Plans for Sub-forums...please read and state your opinion!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Mousy Fan Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:37 pm

Thanks to everyone joining the Dark Mousy Fan Guild recently, Zakura-chan has decided that she'd officially like to begin buying sub-forums for The Dark Mousy Fan Guild! In fact, she has been spending a lot of time planning out the sub-forums that will be created. Below I will tell you exactly what sub-forums she is thinking of buying, what you can do to help buy them, and also to discuss what you'd like to see happening:

The Sub-forums being created

She'll buy the following sub-forums with her own money; the reason for this is because these first two will most likely not be of much interest to most of the guild members.

Mods Lounge (title pending): When Zakura-chan opens up applications for other members to become moderators, and possibly vice-captains, to help run the now quickly populating guild, all of the members of the crew will need a place to gather and discuss things. This forum will be made public only to crew members of this Guild.

Archive (title pending): Basically, this will act as a place for special threads that are no longer active (such as threads that have been popular but are now view-only), and also for all the old News announcements and stickies that are cluttering the main forum.

The following sub-forums are for all the members of the guild, and will only be bought when the guild has enough funds to pay for them.

General D•N•Angel Discussion: A place to discuss anything and everything about the D•N•Angel characters and storyline that doesn't include only Dark.

Fan-Fiction/Fan Art: As the title describes, it's a place to post your fan-art and fan-fiction! Zakura-chan may even allow non-D•N•Angel posts. :O

Randomness Embellishes All Life (REAL): It's sorta like a chattber-box/non-D•N•Angel discussion area all-in-one. Isn't the acronym cool? xd

Help make it happen!

Currently, the guild has enough funds to create one sub-forum, and is about 250 gold away from being able to buy two. This is including the money both in the Guild Account (which can be checked by viewing the guild's homepage), and the money on the Guild's mule.

You can help by purchasing tickets in the current Raffle Contest, sending a donation to the guild mule, or even donating items to re-sell for money or to give away as prizes. Remember, it's up to you guys if you want these sub-forums to make it happen. Just start a trade with Dark Mousy Fan Guild to help out! heart

What should I discuss in this announcement?

Talk about what you think about the sub-forums Zakura-chan has created. The only two that are going to happen for certain are the two that she's buying herself. Talk about the order you'd like to see them in, as once the forums are bought the order cannot be changed, and also, if there's any other ideas for sub-forums you'd like to see happen!

Plans for when the sub-forums are actually going to be bought/created are still being thought out, so there is no set date...but Zakura-chan is hoping that this might happen during the holiday season! So, discuss, donate...every little bit helps us all out! heart

~Dark Mousy Fan Guild

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:57 pm
I think the REAL is good but I think DNAngel General topics should come first! Then maybe the fan-fiction stuff then Real... sweatdrop  

Qutikyri

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:37 pm
Qutikyri
I think the REAL is good but I think DNAngel General topics should come first! Then maybe the fan-fiction stuff then Real... sweatdrop
i ToTalLy AgReE SincE Dark IS PArt oF The DnAngel CHaRacTerS aNd StUFf..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Alrighty...I'm glad to see how everyone would like to see things. I'm thinking of creating them so that they appear in this order at the top of the main forum:

DNAngel General
Fan fiction/Fan Art
REAL
Archives
Mods Lounge

...I think that's how you guys would like it, from what I've read. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Any other sorts of sub-forums you guys want to see? And how about the names of them? Any suggestions? The names are easy to alter, so I'm not worried as much about them as the order they go in. Once I buy them, I can't switch the order they're in...well, I could, but I'd manually have to move each and every topic in every sub-forum around...which I'd like to avoid if I could. ^_^;

Thanks everyone, for the help so far! heart
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

dragon_girl07

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:41 pm
That'S GooD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:49 am
I was just thinking... wouldn't it save money if you just designated the main forum as the Main DNAngel Forum? Cause if you didn't, what would you use the main forum as?  

Hane no Kori

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:23 pm
Hane no Kori
I was just thinking... wouldn't it save money if you just designated the main forum as the Main DNAngel Forum? Cause if you didn't, what would you use the main forum as?

Well...I'd rather the main forum be for topics specifically about Dark. Otherwise, this would be more of a D•N•Angel Guild than a fan guild...and really, "The Official DNAngel Guild" has got the whole "DNAngel Guild" thing covered...

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean by your suggestion. I'm just trying to keep the guild more Dark Mousy related. ^_^;
~Zakura-chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 am
Those are nice choices, but since this is an important guild to me I want to make the sub-forum unique and yet related to Dark. *sits in a corner to think*  

D.M.girl

darkdark7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:42 pm
*sits with D.M.girl in corner*
. . .basically everything is covered already, so im good  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:07 am

Alrighty, I'll probably start buying sub-forums as soon as I get the 5k I need to buy the first two. We now officially have enough in the guild account/guild mule to buy the ones you guys want. 3nodding

Feel free to continue with ideas, though. Nothing is set in stone as of yet. ^__^
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

Hane no Kori

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:02 pm
Zakura-chan
Hane no Kori

Well...I'd rather the main forum be for topics specifically about Dark. Otherwise, this would be more of a D•N•Angel Guild than a fan guild...and really, "The Official DNAngel Guild" has got the whole "DNAngel Guild" thing covered...

Don't get me wrong, I understand what you mean by your suggestion. I'm just trying to keep the guild more Dark Mousy related. ^_^;
~Zakura-chan

ah... I get it...Yes, that make sense.  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces