Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives
New Guild Mule! All members MUST read this!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Mousy Fan Guild
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:40 am
Hello, everyone! This is the official Dark Mousy Fan Guild mule, named Dark Mousy Fan Guild. How appropriate! Please, if you haven't already, add me to your friends list! This announcement is geared to explaining what a guild mule is for, and to answer any questions you may have about it.

What a Guild Mule does

• The guild mule recieves any donations to the guild from it's members. Why not just donate to the guild itself, you ask? Why take the time to set up a trade with a guild mule? Well you see, the money a guild recieves from the "donate to guild" option can only go towards one thing right now, and that's creating sub-forums. Sub-forums are great and all, but really, a guild can't do so much with those donations.

When you donate to a guild mule, the money can be donated to the guild from the mule, so we can still purchase sub-forums, but they can also buy stuff for contests, give out prize money for any such contests, and overall, there's much more you can do when the money is on an actual account.

• The guild mule can send mass PMs. What this means, exactly, is that we can run a sort of "Newsletter" type thing with a guild mule. While I'm not sure if I'll be doing such a thing, it sure opens up the option! There's no way to PM every member of the guild otherwise; if each member adds the mule to their friendslist, the mule can simply PM their friends list to PM everyone at once.

• The guild mule will make the announcements and such. That way, things become neater, it's easier to tell when their is an announcement, and all of the posts from this guild mule will be related to the guild, unlike if you looked through my (Zakura-chan's) posts.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! That's what I'm here for. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:16 pm

Has everyone added the guild mule to their friends list? There's a few more (active ones) of you who've yet to add her to your friends list. You'll be missing out on some good stuff if you don't add Dark Mousy Fan Guild. 3nodding

Also, be sure to start donating. I have plans to make a few sub-forums. Feel free to discuss which of those you'd like to see as well. *nods*
~Zakura-chan

Zakura-chan
Vice Captain

D.M.girl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:27 pm
okay  
Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items