Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Why'd I get this?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 pm
Quote:
You have been invited by Fabulous Angel 101 to join HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED...?. This guild has an entry fee of 50 to join. This amount will be automatically deducted from your account if you accept the request.

Please choose from one of the following options.

[Browse Guild] [Join Guild] [Clear Invitation]

Fabulous Angel 101 has also included this reason for inviting you:

Hi! Come share your views and have fun! We would love to have you! And if you have any questions, please feel free to pm me

I frequent the ED, but I always argue on the Atheist side. Why was I invited to a Christian guild? It's apparently for "Christians who have lost their path". But I've never been a Christian. confused

I PMed the person who invited me and asked why, then I joined and started asking questions. I'll probably be overwhelmed by the amount of people, but whatever.

It's not like I really care.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:53 pm
Hmmm...Why? Because sometimes people don't stop to think about who they are inviting before the hit the invite button.

Then again they probably just want to attempt to convert you.

Sanguvixen

Kiron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:59 pm
what sang said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:28 am
Funny enough, the majority of people there are not Christians. Most of them are either atheists or agnostics. lol

All of them agree with my arguments against God. It feels like I'm posting in this guild.  

Lethkhar

nightingale_squall

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:29 am
Sanguvixen
Hmmm...Why? Because sometimes people don't stop to think about who they are inviting before the hit the invite button.

Then again they probably just want to attempt to convert you.

Agreed. They'll try to convert you...most likely.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:49 am
That's why I've blocked guild invites.

If I want to join a damn guild, I'll ask to join. Or send a join request. Like if I want to be mailed with a catalogue for clothes etc, I'll request it. Otherwise it's just junk mail to me. Therefore random guild invites are junk mail.

3nodding

Muaethia

The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces