Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want gold?
  YES!!!
View Results

Chojun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:49 pm
Yeah I had thought about doing something like that at work but I'm not certified to or anything....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm
Anywasy Bruce Lee once said, for women if they are being attacked; to kick in the groin or shin, poke in the eys and run like hell.  

Shin2

mindsage25

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:40 am
Mangafairy
KuroiRyuu04
my school just did as Womens self defense course and we have pictures of me having the crap beign beating out of me. I always volenteer for the seminar because it is a way to give back to the community, and i can vouche for where i live, most of the women are good at defending themselves.

I have some pictures...
Women's self defense seminar

lol! If those suits were green you'd all look like TMN Turtles rofl
HAHAH YOUR RIGHT!!! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:44 am
Wolf3001
I tought about seting up a womens self defense class some day when I feel like I can. I think that would be the best way to pick up girls I ask them out as they kick my a**. I am surprised at how few girls I see in my school it seems bad to me that more women don't get into martial arts until after an attack. I have heard all sorts of storys of guys beating up girls. one of the girls in my area was stabbed multiple times she lived but if she knew how to deal with the attack it may not have been so bad there is a good chance the guy had hit her before.

I never understood why they dont care for it! If its that much of a challenge for you then that makes it that much more respectible...i guess its the same as me going to nordstroms tho...and learning about shoes...nvm im not touching this subject...*shudder*  

mindsage25

Arunath

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:57 pm
Wolf3001
One thing I will add if it didn't say I was told never let any one take you some where fight where you are you have more chances there than letting them take you some place they feel is safe. Eye attacks and hits to the groin will help a lot also I sugest a good kick to the knee if you break their leg they wont be running after you and may still be there if you get help fast.

nice article...
in Jeet Kune Do.. you can defend yourself from this... there are lot of girls in our gym got into a troblue with guys.. they just did the basics. finger jab, groin and knee kicks... with multiple attackers in a second.. then run to the authority... lol... that sure helps..

it's all about actual situations.. where ther is no rules in order to survive..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:02 pm
Now I think I understand how a rapist mind work...good info, this is valuable to what I gonna do to the rapist...*grins*  

Miyavi San

Whistracken

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:25 pm
thanks so much for that, Im a guy, but Ive been looking for stuff like that to tell my other half.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:55 am
mindsage25
Mangafairy
KuroiRyuu04
my school just did as Womens self defense course and we have pictures of me having the crap beign beating out of me. I always volenteer for the seminar because it is a way to give back to the community, and i can vouche for where i live, most of the women are good at defending themselves.

I have some pictures...
Women's self defense seminar

lol! If those suits were green you'd all look like TMN Turtles rofl
HAHAH YOUR RIGHT!!! rofl

rofl  

Mangafairy

The United Martial Artists Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers