Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The United Martial Artists Guild
Articles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there more that we can do to make this Guild better?
  Yes: If so post what you feel we can do to add to the Guild.
  No.
View Results

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:29 pm
I have posted a few things from magazines like Black Belt and Kung Fu. I am moving them to a sub forum I think I have enough on now to start puting them away so the don't cluter up the main page and I plan to add more some time. I hope others will add to it in the future I don't know if any of you buy Martial arts magazines I do from time to time and I think it's a cool idea to post some of the things in these magazines here it's not something other MA guilds do here on Gaia so I think we are one up on these other guilds. I have ideas that I feel I was unable to try out on the MA Crew page and due to somethings that happened I was banned from the Anti Bullshido Guild. Here I have the ability to try out things and not be yelled at or banned so I hope the things I do are going over well and I hope to do more in the future.

I want to make this the best damn martial arts hang out on Gaia some place where we can all talk and not be harassed by people who say our style sucks or what ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:31 pm
I am thinking of adding a video section for martial arts videos I have posted a lot on some of the style pages but I was thinking of adding more some time if people want me to.  

Wolf Nightshade
Vice Captain

Vicious_Truth
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:03 pm
Wolf3001
I am thinking of adding a video section for martial arts videos I have posted a lot on some of the style pages but I was thinking of adding more some time if people want me to.
Yes you should itd make it easier to access them than to search through pages.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:51 pm
The only thing that would make things better is if people replied more, but we can't change that too much. I am interested in what people have to say, I just wished that they would say it faster. sweatdrop sweatdrop  

iamagiraffe

Shin2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:31 pm
I reccomend; "Training for Life" by Doc Fai Wong all the articles put together by Kung Fu Insider. All of GrandMaster Doc Fai Wong's knowledge gained from the start of his training to the not so end. Very good read also keeps you occupied for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:37 pm
Also for poll option nummber one: More subtopics. This guild is called the United Martial Arts guild, so have a place where people can talk about themseleves or say what has been happening to them as of late Martial Arts related or not?  

Shin2

The United Martial Artists Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff