Reply Rating Forum
avi

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

virtue man

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:03 pm
who thinks my avi is good enough to be in the arena its a racoon messenger mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:16 pm
[- No offense but it's not that good and you used a set. -]

Tyrael The Guardian

Melfina-chan

Distinct Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:16 pm
It would be a good idea to get a mask, just to complete the 'robber' stereotype of the raccoon. Also, you're using a set, which people usually don't care for...I like the gloves, though; and the wing theme is fine(Mercury=messenger=winged), but use some kind of actual wing(like anklets gonk ). You can keep one of the pieces of clothes you're wearing, but just one(pants, shirt, OR shoes). You may also want to check for ears, see if there's a type that matches your outfit(I don't think there is, really, unless you go for an all-blue avatar).  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:41 pm
Melfina-chan
It would be a good idea to get a mask, just to complete the 'robber' stereotype of the raccoon. Also, you're using a set, which people usually don't care for...I like the gloves, though; and the wing theme is fine(Mercury=messenger=winged), but use some kind of actual wing(like anklets gonk ). You can keep one of the pieces of clothes you're wearing, but just one(pants, shirt, OR shoes). You may also want to check for ears, see if there's a type that matches your outfit(I don't think there is, really, unless you go for an all-blue avatar).
well i might change it but im way to poor to afford the anklets sweatdrop  

virtue man

Rating Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces