Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
This really freaked me out...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Kel`

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:23 pm
Ok, this happened about week and a half ago. I was sleeping and I started to have this terrible dream. It was about people murdering each other. It was very graphic.

I was laying on my side, and I remember the dream changing, and I was suddenly in the room I was actually sleeping in that night (It wasnt my room, I was sleeping in our extra room because family was in town) I started to sense this evil presence like hovering above me. (This is still in the dream) I wouldnt look at it though. I never did, I just stayed frozen in that same place. In my dream I felt like I was getting really hot, and I was sweating. Well whatever that thing was, I could sense that it was really pissed off at me. It said in a very scary, and raspy voice "Go Away" Heh heh, that freaked me out. I didnt move though, or respond at all.

This is were it gets worse... I woke up. In the same position I was dreaming in. Looking into the darkness toward the wall, just like I was in the dream. I had beads of sweat dripping of my face. It took me a min. to realize it. But I was awake at that point, I new it, and the presence was still there too.

All of these evil demonic images just started flashing in my mind. Just disturbing things. I started to call out to God. As I did it seemed to get worse. Whatever that thing was It was getting even madder. I said "Jesus, I love you"

This freaked me out even more now that I wasnt dreaming. After I said that, It said "LIAR!" I pissed it off, lol. So I said it again, and It said "LIAR" again even stronger. But when I was awake I couldnt hear with my audible ears like I did when I was dreaming, But I still heard those words.

Thats about all I remember, its strange what happened next. I think I immediatly fell asleep. I mean I lost consiousness in like less than a second and I just woke up the next morning. Im wondering If God put me back to sleep. Because I was calling out to Him. All I know is that I was away from whatever was bothering me.

I realize that the devil is just trying to scare me off. He must know what kind of threat I am to him. And what I have the ability to do for other people. he wants me dead. Im so glad Gods on my side, smile

What do you guys think about this? I could use some comments, instead of the blank stares I get from people I talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:36 pm
Oh my gosh..that's so awesome!
I think..in a situation like that, you're supposed to say something like "In the name of God/Jesus Christ, I rebuke you".

but i think what you did worked. lol
I think maybe God did put you back to sleep..and since nothing else happened during the night, like you said..he must've gave you peace. That reminds me of a story in the bible..i cant remember who it was..but someone was running away from people, and they were in the desert. He was tired and hungry, and finally, God just let him sleep.

Bioluminescent Panda

dnangel64

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:44 am
wow that's preety interesting i don't know what to say because i've never been in that type of situation but it seems like you did the right thing i mean it worked didn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:16 am
Well.
Did you see any faces?
Evil faces?
Because you could still have been in a dream.
But forsomething like that to happen I would just grab a cross and pray and rebuke in the name of christ.

But I have heard things that they put up a fight,not like a bully fight punching you in the face type even though they can still hurt you,but they dont allways listen to the name of christ you should talk to someone bout this.
Like a pasture.

And what you heard was called a nightmare demon.
They tourcher you in your dreams.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

inimeniminimoe

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:36 am
It could be possible you were still dreaming when you 'awoke' in the same position sweating?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:59 am
Ya know, I used to have terrible night terrors that seemed so real (possibly something called 'Old Hag syndrome, long story), but I'd yell out prayers and eventually the being that was torturing me would go away.  

BeeVee28

`Kel`

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:08 am
No I didnt see any faces. But I didnt even look. So I dont know if I would have or not if I had looked. I definately woke up though. I am 100% positive I woke up and it was still happening. I always wear a cross around my neck, even when im sleeping.

I didnt know there were different kinds of demons. Thats interesting. I guess I will talk to my pastor about it.

I wish I was more awake when it happened or I would probably have rebuked it. But it was at like 2 in the morning, and I was already in the freaked out mode. But I knew enough to cry out to God and that stopped it. It did seem like it was getting madder as I was calling out to God.

I just dont understand why It would come to me though. I have nothing that would attract these things anywhere near me. The only reason It came after me I can think of, was the fact of how close I am getting to God here recently. I am getting revelations from God like crazy. I know God is teaching me and getting me ready for something, but I dont know what yet. I think satan is trying to stop me before I become something he cant stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:45 am
He is stopping you before you come like me and descover you have a gift that could stop him.
I can sense demons,I can speack tongue,I can fight them if I wanted to.

And yes there is different types,that have different jobs.
Me and my trainey are studying them.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

Etherealemblem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:17 pm
Satan hath lost that round, he may strike again, if I were you I'd go on the offensive, speak to a pastor, he may be able to help, next,you should know, even satan has nightmares, for he knows his end destination, yet not the hour of his demise, I made a chant up, I was planning to use it as an album filler if I ever got a band off the ground, it's the opposite of cradle of Filith's satanic montra song, mine goes like this. "Master of Light!, Banish the night!, crush Satan Lord in thy holy might!" I would have chanted this and constantly increase volume each time, it would also be screamed, like black metal vocals, I'd chant this, it's not special or anything, but it's good scare tacitcs, if Satan can scare people, then give him a taste of his own medicine!, I'll pray for thee!

~a metal missionary~  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:53 pm
You cant scare evil.
But nice chant,I need to right that down.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

tubbyflip

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:22 pm
LRD_nick
You cant scare evil.
But nice chant,I need to right that down.

i think God can scare evil definitley and i heard of this one thing were you think your awake your positive your a wake but your rely sleeping i forgite what its caled but peaple say you only git it like one time in your life.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:31 am
You do know that rebuking them doesnt always work,you got rid of them once they can just come back.
I blessed my room and the house,If I may add and recommend.
And things can stay with the building and location of where these things happend,I have heard of a small town and a night club that had brutal murders and what not,got shut down and what not,and a man bought it back it up to a country night club and one of his guys got possed after finding a well and throwing a rock down it kept going and later they thought it was a gate to hell.

So my point,Where it happens can have problems in the past that you cant just rid of,with out destroying it and diggin up a body or what not.  

dirtdevilgrunt13

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff