Bye everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:33 pm
YOu know.
I have been having people tell me not to quit and I never thought so many people would do that.
So I am not quiting!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:50 am
LRD_nick
I just wanted to say,I am longer preaching or anything else so.......
Good bye,and any topics or and anythin I was in,dont beleave.
Good bye.

stare  

MimiInWonderland

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:20 am
dude...what the HELL is wrong with you? *back hands* pull yourself together. Just cuz i believe my MOM over YOU because my mom has ALWAYS been there for me, and i haven even known you for more then 2 months. Dosent mean you should go all rebel on God, thas the worst mistake you could make. Ask Paige, she knows. She did it, and did you see what happened to her? Her life went to hell. And she wanted back. If this dosent mean anything to you, then atleast remember what i say, for in time, you'll want it all back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:08 am
........did i miss something? O_o

and this is speculation but from what it sounds like.....you preached something someone didnt agree with.....if thats true...

you must always keep in mind that not everyone is going to have the same beliefs as you (wow does THAT SOUND cliche) but it really is true.

i mean yeah its frustrating....but i cant force my beliefs on someone or expect them to convert to my way of thinking. and if they will never except my views, i have to except that as well....

and being a preacher this type of thing happens. a close friend of mine is a preacher but me and him debate on the idea of predestination....but that doesnt mean im goign to get mad at him becaues i dont believe in what he believes.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dirtdevilgrunt13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:18 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
dude...what the HELL is wrong with you? *back hands* pull yourself together. Just cuz i believe my MOM over YOU because my mom has ALWAYS been there for me, and i haven even known you for more then 2 months. Dosent mean you should go all rebel on God, thas the worst mistake you could make. Ask Paige, she knows. She did it, and did you see what happened to her? Her life went to hell. And she wanted back. If this dosent mean anything to you, then atleast remember what i say, for in time, you'll want it all back.
Maybe maybe not.
And you said what I say is false,theres one christian religion and you are saying I am false.
So you need F off.
I said i am done thats all,bottom line.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:40 pm
LRD_nick
thrashmetaljunkie
Maybe maybe not.
And you said what I say is false,theres one christian religion and you are saying I am false.
So you need F off.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not sure what the entire argument is about, but if this is what it took to pull you away from your relationship with God it doesn't sound like it was that strong to begin with. I've been in a similar situation, and when people disagreed with something that I felt at first was truth, I let that get in the way of me and Jesus.

As a Chrstian you are going to hear people saying what you believe is false, a lot. This is only going to increase with time, it's not going to get better. I hope you decide to put away the smallness of humans, and our mistakes and concentrate on a true relationship with God regaurdless of what people say.

Always regaurdless of everything else there is one truth that all Christians should believe, and that is the ultimate gospel that Jesus Christ came to earth to die for our sins. The other stuff is important, but please remember that the basics are what make it all possible.

Praying for you.

alteus_hades

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:49 pm
LRD_nick
thrashmetaljunkie
Maybe maybe not.
So you need F off.
I never said you were false, i said i didnt believe the stuff you were telling me, because i believe my mom. Because she told me otherwise. You really need to listen closer to what people are saying. I didnt say you were false. I said you have your purpose, and i have mine. And because of that, the things you need to do in your life (this part you didn let me say) are much different then what i need to do in mine. my purpose is something musical, i wouldn be as good as i am if it wasnt. And yours is being a warrior. So stick to it. i never said stop, i said i dont believe you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:59 pm
What ever.
I have a girlfriend now,And I can focus of school and karate and it will be rough but peaceful.
I will still be here if anyone needs help.

Ok Josh happy?  

dirtdevilgrunt13

reddy4nething

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:16 am
Im really confuzed.....but watever happened 2 make u quit believing forget it.......i mean,y forget God just bcuz some1 HE created or something else offended u....dont give up on God.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:05 pm
This thread has been officialy declared as 'emo' by the Gaia Mood Police Department.
emo

In order to lighten things up, I have been authorized by the GMPD to post the following picture:

ioioouiouiouio

ryoushinn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:17 pm
Hmm...i think i missed something here. But if people think what you are saying is false, and it's pulling you away from God, focus on your relationship with God other than those people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:53 am
I don't understand what's happening here, but I am praying for you.

Remember: The Lord will always be there for you, even if you turn your back on him. He will love you no matter what.

With_Niwa

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:19 pm
God is a mercyful lord, He will not abandon u, but if u abandon him, that another 20 bucks... Remember, if u are with God, u have privileges that the world does not have, think about it, did he abandon u in that cross! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:49 pm
Reading people's post it seems that we all are confused. Anyways, i find it funny that i see the same people posting.  

loneangel19

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff