so wut will it be?
  christianity
  religion
  havent read it yet
View Results

Curium

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:29 pm
Cometh The Inquisitor
All I have to add on this subject is my firm belief that organized religion was the worst thing to ever happen to Christianity.

I agree with Cometh on this one. Christianity has become a religion. People take it and make it what they want. Instead of reading the words that are in the Bible, and doing what it says, they take and add little things here and there to make it fit them. That's not what Christianity should be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:07 pm
Curium
Cometh The Inquisitor
All I have to add on this subject is my firm belief that organized religion was the worst thing to ever happen to Christianity.

I agree with Cometh on this one. Christianity has become a religion. People take it and make it what they want. Instead of reading the words that are in the Bible, and doing what it says, they take and add little things here and there to make it fit them. That's not what Christianity should be.
People also change the original Ten Commandments so that sin would look 'okay,' which still makes them sinners. Other parts of the Bible are hidden to people in religion to again, still be able to sin.  

Atarashi No Sensei

loneangel19

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:41 pm
WORD!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:57 am
well yea. i belong to a non denominational church. and by the looks of it we basicly take parts of the bible and relate it to life. like in the book of daniel king nebuchadnezzar's dream of an enormous image made of gold,silver,bronze,iron, and baked clay, with a rock that was not made by human hand destroying the image and growing thus filling the earth. now from the interpretation of the dream by daniel we see that the rapture is just around the corner and that we should always be ready cause we dont know when its commin. but we do know it is.  

c12azy

SUPERSQUIRRELX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:37 am
Curium
Cometh The Inquisitor

Organized religion isn't a bad thing, at least when applied to Christianity. Because it gives the church unity, instead of having each little church have it's own denomination.
In my opinion, God wants the church to be unified under scripture. If organized religion doesn't look at the true words of the Bible close enough, then it's just as bad as not begin organized.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:16 pm
SUPERSQUIRRELX
Curium
Cometh The Inquisitor

Organized religion isn't a bad thing, at least when applied to Christianity. Because it gives the church unity, instead of having each little church have it's own denomination.
In my opinion, God wants the church to be unified under scripture. If organized religion doesn't look at the true words of the Bible close enough, then it's just as bad as not begin organized.
Organized religion means following a set of standards without Christ in the way! We need to recieve Christ, then it will be much easier to obey God!  

Atarashi No Sensei

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces