Helian Thusse

Chatty Fatcat

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:12 am
The Bulletin Board currently reads:

Welcome to the Reno-Paint project for our guild, I'm Koneko, the Reno-Paint Artist.

Reno-Paint is a new member involved system where locations can be added to the guild and used as RP places such as Inns, Dojos and other various buildings.

The Project Plan goes as follows:
Concept > Area Discovery > Reno-Paint Guide > Finished Reno-Paint > Art

Concept-
This is when I ask selected guild members via PM what kind of location they would like added.

Area Discovery-
This is when a seperate topic is created for the project, the new location will be run-down and not usable.

Reno-Paint Guide-
This is where the fun starts!
A list of furniture, fixtures and surfaces will be listed for painting and fixing, at this point in time guild members can pick up a brush or tool kit and get helping.
Larger locations will have stages, when a certain amount has been fixed or painted, a new section and list will be open to everyone.

Finished Reno Paint-
Now that it's done we can make it an RP topic, the old topic, the Area Discovery and Reno-Paint Guide (AD & RPG topic) will be closed in two weeks.

Art-
Now I do some more work, I will hand draw a picture of the final product of everyone's hard work, and everyone the helped will be in the picture, if the project was large enough to be split into stages, a seperate art of each stage and a map will be drawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:21 am
Rules:

1. Have fun! If you don't like something about the project, anything at all, I'm all ears... honest, my ears are HUGE!

2. Vandals will not be tolerated. Please don't put everyone's hard work to waste my using magic to blow things up, the entire goal of Reno-Paint is to involve members in creating dignified places to RP.

3. Helpers will be limited. I'm sorry but having 56 people on a project is difficult to handle, if I think there are enough Reno-Painters i'll make it apparent

4. Obey rules 1, 2 and 3.  

Helian Thusse

Chatty Fatcat

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Helian Thusse

Chatty Fatcat

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:26 am
Other Issues:

The first Reno-Paint is coming soon so concepts are underway, will you be selected?

Just remember to get involved, all sorts of things can be added to the locations, maybe you'd like to donate a stereo or a picture to hang?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:41 pm
~Koneko~ kitty
Rules:

1. Have fun! If you don't like something about the project, anything at all, I'm all ears... honest, my ears are HUGE!

2. Vandals will not be tolerated. Please don't put everyone's hard work to waste my using magic to blow things up, the entire goal of Reno-Paint is to involve members in creating dignified places to RP.

3. Helpers will be limited. I'm sorry but having 56 people on a project is difficult to handle, if I think there are enough Reno-Painters i'll make it apparent

4. Obey rules 1, 2 and 3.
ok, i, if you want, will add one locationfrom some of my sci fi's, it is called the ship graveyard....

in a system known as the preminar II, a group of planets hold place with regular sightings of pirates and weapons fire, the ships here are eather destroyed in a war, beat a few others, or are the pirates who would collect their prey and fly the hulls into some of the planets, these planets, are full of scrap metal and dead ships, ubundant sources of technology and resources wait in the torn remaijs of great battle ships, and some live in the hulls of some still semi fuctional ships such as the krone and the mariweather.... these planets are full mof un known situations, dangfers, and traps, each ship holds a different secret waiting to be revealed, it is up to you to find each one...  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:45 pm
the ship grave yard has many hotels and ins and bars grown into one section, known as the apricott wreckage, waiting in this small location are hundreds of thousands of small scatters of supplies from a downed colony ship that fell under fire.... you may start to make a map of each of the thirteen planets, and name areas, and get your own hotels, houses, and even your own ship, if you can get one back on line, but it is very difficult to get off the ground, considering the constand barrages from pirates, and stream of other ships floating itno orbit  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:26 pm
unium would be another planet.... the planet of unium is the location of my book... in unium, lush forests and jungles cover the planet and deep caverns lead to different stashes of iron, copper, and many more minerals... in the deep forests, and the thick waters of the saltless seas lie a race of life known onlyn as the elkers, very little is known of them , this is the very first place where the hive was sighted... luckly, the planet was saved, and twenty one large space elevators stick out from the planet like thorns... some collapsed from the previous battles, what little colonisation that occured here, was destroyed along with the hive, and still to this day old buildings covered in vines, and small cities with ther elkers now trying to discover what new tech nology the humans have left behind in. some elkers have forgotten who the human alians were and have went back to their primitive ways, and some are years beyond their bretheren, as time passes, new branches of techs begin emerging, and some cities begin to form, and some are swallowed by the heaving -plant life that covers the buildings  

justice_prime

J3zzWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:24 pm
Im not sure what this is but ill help with the art work sweatdrop that is if you need it ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:49 pm
Chibi Battosai
Im not sure what this is but ill help with the art work sweatdrop that is if you need it ^.^
thanks, there are dousans of small buildings with vines and trees growing through them and destroying most, and the streets are paved with blue shiny dirt that is sparkly... and many plants consume the long lost city, and inside, still some elkers live feeding off of the emergancy supply storage system... like me...=^,,,^= learning to get to the tech, that my charactor got to, and found a way to the new planets... hehehe  

justice_prime

J3zzWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 9:01 pm
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
thanks, there are dousans of small buildings with vines and trees growing through them and destroying most, and the streets are paved with blue shiny dirt that is sparkly... and many plants consume the long lost city, and inside, still some elkers live feeding off of the emergancy supply storage system... like me...=^,,,^= learning to get to the tech, that my charactor got to, and found a way to the new planets... hehehe
uuuhhhum... im lost do you want me to draw this ???? *tilts head in confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:38 am
Chibi Battosai
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
if you want, sure, if not, then no  

justice_prime

J3zzWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:18 pm
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
sweatdrop so this is some planet ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:09 pm
Chibi Battosai
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
justice_prime
Chibi Battosai
sweatdrop so this is some planet ?
yes, but you could just draw the horizon if you wanted/..... =^,,,^=  

justice_prime

Tifa-cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:44 pm
I would,but I dont have a scanner.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:49 am
Tifa-cat
I would,but I dont have a scanner.