Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:11 am
A small offence is okay, depending on what it is and how often you do it. If you break them religiously, we will put you in the guise of a deer and bring you out in a hunting area while it is deer season and hunt you for sport...

The rules:

~Respect each other.
~Don't bump.
~Type like a normal human being. See how I'm typing? Something to the effect of that. Thanks.
~This is a Pockyism guild, no off topic threads.... Even though we are off-topic 98% of the time in "on topic" threads... ninja
~Do not make useless topics like, "Hey everyone! I'm here!" "I JUST GOT POCKY!!!" or something like that. If you want to be on the safe side, think if your message can be posted anywhere else.
~Do not stretch the page to unreasonable amounts. Please keep in mind that we have members that use 800x600.
~Don't advertise anything like your own cause and stuff. If it deals with pocky and it is outside of Gaia, feel free to mention it in the hangout thread, but don't create a whole new post for it...
~You have to have a decent sense of humor.
~Questions? PM any mod or me ^^

MOD RULES:

Yes, you guys have rules too, and you better read them.

§ You must be active to keep your mod status.

§ Do not delete anyone's post unless it is a true threat/offence to almost every member in this guild. Just because a person is speaking their mind and you don't like it, don't delete it.

§ I am not for editing people's posts... But once in a while I will edit someone's post if they messed up some tags or something. But please, if you do edit a post, put Edited by: [your name]. Reason: [insert reason].

§ Do not ban anyone. I'm the one who will be doing the banning.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 1:23 pm
Here are a few tips/pointers/whatever you call them:

§ Read stickies.
§ This guild tends to get very active on week-end nights.
§ Some members in here are not on good terms with each other. sweatdrop
§ Most of the talking/randomness takes place in MellyBean's topic called the Pocky Hangout. Don't be afraid to go there and talk. We encourage you to post there.
§ Don't ask to be a mod.

iabiel
Captain

Questionable Cat

Pockyism||THE GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out