Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Silver Moon Plains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K-Blob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:59 pm
A large and drawn out yawn escaped West as he continued to ride, completely unaware that the pace was gradually picking up. His pokemon might've been powerful, but many of his friends rarely listened to him, especially when he wasn't paying attention to them. And so the Rhyhorn suddenly leapt into an all-out charge towards the female trainer, leaving West to yelp in surprise as he fumbled for a bony ridge. Catching his hand-hold he tumbled over backwards, just barely clinging to the backside of the beast to look over it, and towards the rapidly approaching pair. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" he screamed loudly, courage lost to the wind with his voice as he clung for dear life to his charging battering ram.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:05 pm
"RYHORN!" A deep throaty growl rumbled and errupted into the skies of the plains of Silvery moon and Amy paused in a stupid moment. That's what that thing was called! She really wished she paid more attention whenall these things were being explained to- "What the hell?! Ahh! It's charging!" Screaming at the top of her lungs she dropped, more like half threw, the little pink jigglypuff and fumbled around at her belt for one of the six small spheres of red and white. Unsure if it was the right one or not she pressed the small button that enlarged the pokeball and hurled it with all her might at the oncomeing ryhorn.

No shout, no call of choosing, the ball flew several feet infront of the charging beast and split apart in two. With a loud click and a funny buzzing-ringing noise that filled the air a white lightning boltish light beam, never understood how things like that worked, hit the ground and formed the image of a tall, broad shouldered, creature. "STOP IT!" She screamed down as the silohette of the form flexed it's muscular arms and proudly shouted it's name to the skies. "Machoke!" It yelled and braced itself to meet the oncomeing charge, feet dug into the earth of the hill and leaning forwards with arms ready to grab at horn and neck.

Rintala

K-Blob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:12 pm
For all it's fury, uncontrolled Ryhorn was a simple creature. it charged forwards, it's simple horn attack coming to full bare as it chortled and roared it's long dull name. "RhyHORRRRRRN!" rang through the fields, dwarfing the girly screams of the boy still dangling off the creature's side. Soon Rhyhorn closed in with Machoke, aiming to gore it's horn into the middle of the miniscule humanoid even as it's feet continued to churn up fresh soil. Whether or not he succeeded would depend entirely on Machoke's training and physical prowess.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm
As the Ryhorn brough it's great horn up to gore the Machoke through the middle a muscular arm would shoot out, hand wrapping around the horn itself, taking hold of the charging beast's head. In an attempt to twist the beast's horn away from it's chissled abs the Machoke wrapped it's free arm around the beast's neck and heaved up with all it's might. Only at the last moment before it attempted the seismic toss did it realized that this crazed creature of rock and mineral had a passenger aboard it's back and quickly disengaged the attack. Instead of doing that the Machoke tried to fold the creature's head back to pull it's front legs off the ground and rob it of some of it's momentum while using Machoke's own body as a cushion, the ground as a stopper.

"MAAAAA!! CHOKE!!" It yelled to conted with the rock pokemon's roars, West's and Amy's girly screams. Unlike most Machokes, who wore a powerbelt of gold with a crimson red "P" emblazoned on the center and a black speedo style thing, this one was garbed in a huge pair of forest green camo fatigue with a bright red band tied around it's upper right, bulging, bicep. It's Powerbelt still wrapped it's waist, though it contained quite a surprising item...a club!

Rintala

K-Blob

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:50 pm
The Rhyhorn would likely have trampelled the thing if not for all the yelling, especially that of a creature right into it's face. It's momentum shunted by Machoke's grapple, the beast merely backpaddled. West of course fell off, sent flying and failing into the grass which acted as a giant cushion. Rhyhorn too slumped over, groaning and kicking at the air in a futile attempt to regain it's charge.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:54 pm
It felt like her skull split in two, her chest, was to be spun about, as well as the rest of her arms.

Kobei would pop into existance upon the lit plain, crackles of energy coming from her body. Vomiting from the sick feeling of being torn to pieces from the trip, she would kneel there on the grass, coughing.

"Oh, I can't wait to go over the new design for these things with him..."

More vomit would purge from her stomach.

B i n a R a b b i t

B i n a R a b b i t

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:14 am
Wiping her mouth with one sleeve of her coat, Kobei would spit, and stand straight.

"It's been a long while, I wonder where..."

Looking around, Kobei would spot the nearby forest. Smoke would be fresh, and this peaked her curiosity.

"Interesting. Well, got nothing better to do."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:07 pm
It seemed forever.

"How big is this frackin' plain?" she would holler about, her voice echoing back from the trees.

"Almost there, just another mile, or so."

It was odd to her to see smoke in the forest. Maybe there was someone camping...?

B i n a R a b b i t

Sairys Draconis

1,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:49 pm
Unable to control his tears, damien strolled into the plains, blasting the tiny fireflys with short waved energy, as he walked through as if he had a barrier around him. he held the shredded clothes in his hand, his fingers numb as he was cutting the circulation to them. Out into the clearing, he stood, staring at the ground as he watched the droplet of a tear fall, and landed upon the grass. Pointinghis finger to the ground before him, he smiled softly as an image of his mother appeared to him in his mind. " bang" He whispered as a beam of energy shot from his finger and shot the ground, making a small crater within the grass of maybe the size of a basketball.

He knelt down and placed the remained of his mother within the hole and pushed dirt to cover it. " I'm so sorry ma....I wish i had the chance to say goodbye..." he fell back and sat beside the small grave. what was he to do, he was only a child of merely 14 in human years. had some training but not enough to help him against those in the BC. what about their tower? their experiments? he hugged his knees to his chest as he cried. he softly sung a Romanian Lulliby that sai would sing to him. the song carried through the breeze as the nearby Dragons of the plains lowered their heads in mourning and dared not to sing the song of a lost one.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:29 pm
Eva had already been past him, and heading toward the edge of the forest. Stopping briefly to look at him burying the body, she blinked a few times, and started to sprint again.  

B i n a R a b b i t

BannanaSlip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:54 am
The long grass swayed overhead and from Ekol's vantage point, head pillowed on an arm and her other cradling her staff, seemed to merge into the sky like she were the sun and they--

There was the distant sound of dry grass breaking, away from thudding feet. Ekol frowned, levering herself up cautiously with her staff. "Hello? Anyone--"

There, she could see the dark form charging ahead, closer to her than she had previously thought. Teach me to not pay attention, she thought wryly, grinning at her own folly.

"Hold, stranger," she called kindly, raising a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:21 pm
Eva spooted someone nearby, but didn't look the direction, until she heard a voice.

Eva came toa sudden stop, skidding along the grassy earth, looking at the girl, blinking some.

B i n a R a b b i t

BannanaSlip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:37 pm
"Hey, are you okay?" The girl was scared, that much was obvious. Ekol raked a hand back through her braids, brows drawing together. "Do you need any assistance? Are you being pursued by anyone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:09 am
Eva shook her head 'no', and looked toward the forest's edge.  

B i n a R a b b i t

BannanaSlip

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:12 am
Well that was curt, Ekol grumbled to herself, sweeping the grass off of her skirts. "No what? No, you don't need help? No you don't need assistance? Or no, you're not being pursued?"  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff