ENDLESS DESERT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:23 am
This is a land of untold heat. Sand as far as the eye can see. It is littered with ruins of cities long forgotten. This land is best suited for the lovers of the heat. You will find dragons, mutations, and untold gold and glory hidden in these sands...if you can keep hydrated, that is...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:23 am
Appearing throigh the portal Zetsuei stepped out. and looked around the endless desert.

"Time to find the ruins now"

Jumpig in the air, Zetsuei's spirit wings appeared as he flew over the desert"  

xZechsx

xZechsx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:48 am
Flying over the desert Zetsuei saw ancient ruins in the distance, his wings began to flap faster as he got closer to the ruins  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:25 pm
Landing in the center of the ruins, Zetsuei began to sense the spiritual energy of a Hollow or commonly known as a Rogue spirit. He found his way down to a underground shrine in the depths of the ruins.

"I know, your down here. Now show yourself Hollow"

Appearing from the ground a spirit beast appeared, the beast was known as Lugia. An ancient beast.. the guardian of the sea, it was a large white bird whos wings looke liked flippers. And whos powers of wind, and psyhic were unknown and could rival most gods

"Lugia... why are you here, I thought you werent allowed to come to this plane anymore."

"Master Zetsuei, The spirit world has been in chaos for some time now. The hollows have over taken most of the territory, the only place that is in control is the Guardians Gate, and the city. The guardians have gotten reinforcements and are pushing the Hollows back slowly and purifying the land once again. If things get any worse you will be called to return and help diminish the Hollow popluation."

Lugia took a semi physical state and landed on the ground and folded its wings up.

"One more thing master, I was sent here to give you my powers. Im not saying your powers are strong as of now but the high council believes you have earned them. My powers and services are yours"

"LLLugia, I do not understand what you are saying, your a great friend and ally but I just donyt understand"

Before Lugia could answer Zetsuei's question, his body became transparent again and rushed towards Zetsuei and merged himself with Zetsuei's body.

Getting knocked back a could steps from Lugia's spiritual colliding and merging with his own, he stood up. His eyes were glowing white then slowly faded

"Lugia... old friend we are one now, and..."

A Hollow appeared from the far wall and began to rush carelessly at Zetsuei

"Stupid Hollow.... be gone

Holding his left arm out towards the Hollow the air began to swirl around forming a orb in his palm

"Aeroblast"

The orb of swirling air shot out from Zetsuei's palm towards the Hollow and collided with it sending it against the rock wall vanquishing the Hollow.

"Looks like, I completed this investigation. I wonder where I should go now. I probally should go find Feame and tell him about the chaos in the Spirit Realm, he may be concerned with the Rose Knight"

As he walked out of the shrine his the spirit wings formed once again but looked like wings of an ancient bird, and he began to fly back to the portal  

xZechsx

xZechsx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:23 pm
Landing on the portal basin, Zetsuei's spirit wings vanished as he walked through the portal  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:05 pm
Feame emerged from the portal. When he noticed Tumble didn't follow, he reached back and snatched him in, "I told you to follow. Now, one more stop down. A few more, then the tournament. Then we will figure out where you will go. Now, stay with me." He said as he started nailing a sign on the portal side.

"But I just wanted to play with the birdy..." He complained.

"Well, mabey at the tournament if those two come."  

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

Crimsonknight13
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:06 am
"Ok, we're off again." Feame said, steping in the portal.

Tumble jumped through, just to get away from the heat.  
rp play ground

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games