Reply Nintendo Defenders
What if..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N t e r

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:00 pm
The VGD were sectioned off into houses, like...say Hogwarts. (From the Harry Potter books.)

Hogwarts - 4 houses
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Slytherin

VGD - 4 houses
Sony
Nintendo
Microsoft
PC (Microsoft)

Sony is like Gryffindor because, well... it's the most popular.

Nintendo is like Ravenclaw because Ravenclaw represents creativity in Hogwarts.

Microsoft is like Hufflepuff because according to J.K. Rowling, " Hufflepuff brought people from different walks of life together to help build Hogwarts". (Xbox Live)
And that pretty much speaks for itself.

The PC is like Slytherin because according to the Harry Potter universe, Salzar Slytherin was a power hungry wizard. And well the PC is very power hungry. It's the most powerful every time new consoles are released. (All you need to do is upgrade.)

Sorry if I've freightened anyone. It's just something that came to me when I had nothing to do today. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:40 am
As cool as that sounds,and as cool as it may be, i doubt it would be made, due to the fact that it would cause little fights ovedr stuff and that people would generalize to much.

Sony fanboy: We're Gryffindor so we are the good guys! PCs are evil and the other two schools suck!

Just an example.  

Mr._Stabby

Anoohilator

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:28 am
You've got too much time on your hands wink Go and buy a rubiks cube razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:21 pm
xd Ok.

I know Stabby. It's just a thought.  

N t e r

darian162

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:48 pm
Thats umm...Yeah you have to much time on your hands man.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:30 pm
Well, it would make a good RP, that's for sure. 3nodding

In fact, I dare you to do it, Nter.  

The_Ky-Guy

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:03 pm
I say making Sony seem like Gryffindor is gonna piss off a bunch of people.

Nintendo has the popularity vote since E3 when Wii was unveiled. the sony booth had no traffic. and from the issues in it's regard, sony is like Slytherin. evil, greedy, power hungry. and dont forget that sony has had the most personal legal disputes since they started. Immerson sued sony for stealing their dual shock tech, and sony had to pay a lot of cash as owed. sony's a bunch of thieving crooks. you cant see past that!

Nintendo would be most like Gryffindor out of the fact that Nintendo is most like it, the classic red Nintendo logo says it rather simple. and with Wii being VERY popular at E3, and amoung MANY gamers, it would be safest to assume as such.

PC isnt that much since they just need an upgrade top play your new PC game, so dont worry about that.

and Xbox isnt really that bad, sure it brings people together to play Xbox Live, DOA4, MechWarrior, Halo, blah blah blah. doesnt impress me.  
Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games