Are you excited about "Super Smash Bros. Brawl?"
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  Meh! I just need some gold.
View Results

The_Ky-Guy

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:23 pm
Well, I wonder if there will be online gameplay.

I bet it might. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:22 pm
from what I've heard, Smash Brawl will be online. so that'll be sweet, I'll be able to wail on my sister online. ^__^  

RAPTOR948

Chaos_The_Chosen_One

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:30 pm
vgcats.com did a comic for this game where Snake slits Mario's throat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:31 pm
Chaos_The_Chosen_One
vgcats.com did a comic for this game where Snake slits Mario's throat.
Ok then! xd  

The_Ky-Guy

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:37 am
well Snake will be hurling explosives, so we'll see a large number of booms going about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:22 pm
I've heard rumors that they're going to remove some characters that appeared on SSBM.  

TIMMYBWS
Crew

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:09 pm
really? I thought Nintendo said they were keeping all of the old characters?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:29 pm
they should keep the old characters and only add new ones. unless they intend to make a story for it like there is one for Mortal Kombat. and I just thought of something, maybe Smash BRAWL may be getting a bit of cameo with Motaro from Mortal Kombat(MK news was that Motaro was axed from Mortal Kombat Armageddon so they may put Motaro in Smash BRAWL, just without the blood letting and no fatalities. razz )  

RAPTOR948

TIMMYBWS
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:07 pm
It was just a rumor so I can't confirm if it's true yet...

Motaro.... hmmm... Would be really hard to add him to a bloodless game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:06 pm
TIMMYBWS
I've heard rumors that they're going to remove some characters that appeared on SSBM.
Well, they're actually all false.

Smash Bros.
"We'd work to make the game independently, but we might be told to simply focus on making the game Wi-Fi compatible, and may be instructed not to lay a hand on any of the 26 characters in the current game, Super Smash Bros. Melee."

In other words, they're most likely not going to even touch a character from it.

I got this info from page 2 of this article. You may read the whole thing if you like.  

The_Ky-Guy

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:12 pm
well, as far as I know, I'll be layin the beatdown as Link in Smash BRAWL like I did in Melee. maybe more benefits to make Link a higher Tier fighter and overall better in tournaments. like make Link move faster and be heavier. his Twilight Princess look suggests weight increase with a chainmail inner tunic, as his attire includes his heavy shield and sword combo. and Link is able to run at full speed with that much heavy stuff. make it so Link moves faster, weighs more, and hits harder. increae Links defense too, he isnt like Bowser who is slow as a slug, and he isnt like Pichu who runs like a bat outa hell. Link is far from the same as Mario, and we know from experience that Link is pretty quick on his feet and hits pretty hard.

still, Link is one character who will be my constant in Smash Bros. ^_^  
Nintendo Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces