Reply Nintendo Defenders
Party at Nintendo World Store in NYC.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

N t e r

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:47 pm
Note: You can only get this info through email. If you subscribed to Nintendo World Store's newsletter that it..

----E3 Logo w/ Nintendo World images----

Come Celebrate
Nintendo World's
1 Year Anniversary And E3 2006

If you're going to be in New York while everyone else is in L.A. for E3, we've got you covered! We'll be hosting an all-day event on Tuesday, May 9. Our day-long East Coast even includes a live media briefing from E3, followed by a 1 year anniversary/customer appreciation day.

E3 Live broadcast event: 12:30-1:30 PM Est
Space is limited and is filled on a first come, first served basis.

From 1:30 to 5 pm, join us for a gamer's dream of competition, prizes, and giveaways throughout the day.

- Featuring photo opportunities with Link and Mario
- DDR: Mario Mix competition and a chance to talk live with Mario
- Nintendogs Lounge with special downloads - Make sure to brin your own DS!
- Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day challenge
- Trivis contest from Zelda and Nintendogs games

From 6 to 8 pm, a special VIP reception and event featuring a DJ, food, beverages, special prizes, giveaways and a chance to see and touch our newest technology of hardware systems!
All attendees who bring their DS to the V.I.P private party will recieve a free gift! RSVP is a must! Please respond to: RSVP -NintendoWorldStoreEmailAddress- with name, email address and number of attendees.

About the part I put in bold. Does that mean that the DS Lite will be there and maybe even the Wii? O:
For those who can't go. Sucks to be you. But I'll be sure to bring back something. =3  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:52 pm
well I cant go.  

Rockman JET

N t e r

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:50 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:56 pm
Gah, even if I did have my license, there's no way I could go all the way to NYC, attend a Nintendo party (Celebrating video games!? Gasp!)and come back without my parents killing me.  

Altae

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:02 pm
Damn the only way id be able to go is if i say that it would be a cool birthday present(which my birthday is on the 10).  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:11 pm
hm....If i leave now and drive all night and dont get pulled over for doing twice the speed limit.......I still wouldn't get there. crying

Darn being in Washington.  

TurMacar

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:57 am
damn! I wanna go! it would be so sweet! but unfortunately, I'm unable to get there. for one if I had my own car I'd haul a** and get there! but I'd set up some sort of perfect defense to keep my car from getting stolen, like keep some vicious animals in it that would obey only my commands.

but sadly since I've not the funds or trasportation to get there I'm unable to attend. that just sucks!  
Nintendo Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games