Submit

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rosetta bounded happily up the canyon wall path. It had been an amazing time with her friends. It was a pleasant day; the winter cold had past, and the burning sun of summer was yet to come. They had came down here early in the day to make the most of the weather. The whole day they spent exploring and playing games in the canyon. They even had brought some food to be able to have lunch. But as the 1st signs of fading light appeared, they knew it was time to head back. It'd be dangerous to be stuck out here at night.

104 words

==============

Conall struggled a bit to keep up with her. "Hey, wait up Rosetta!" he called out. "You're leaving us behind!" Normally he was full of energy, but the full day and having to climb back out of here had really zapped it. "How does she even still have the stamina to be bouncing around like that?" he wondered in amazement as he pushed himself on.

65 words

===============

169 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:48 am

Jingles the Balloon Pony yawned and trotted along the path out of the canyon. She had enjoyed her solo day at the canyon and was on her way home. "Sometimes it's nice to get out and be by myself," Jingles said softly as she sleepily pressed onward. Then her stomach loudly grumbled. "Darn, I knew just a few snacks weren't enough... I need to get home soon... I sure am hungry!" Jingles quickened her pace and made her way farther along the path. I wonder what I have at home to eat... Maybe I'll go fishing with someone. Yeah, fish for dinner sounds nice. I want fish...But who should I go fishing with? I know Jinx has gone away on a trip, and Viola is meeting some other pony for dinner. They're probably eating just about now! I won't make it in time to join them even if I want to. I wonder who I can eat with... Suddenly, as Jingles pondered her dinner plans, she saw two silhouettes off in the distance along the same path she was on. "Hmm, is that Rosetta? And who is that other pony...? Could it be? Conall?" Jingles called out, "Hey, guys!! It's Jingles! What are you guys doing here?" Jingles got excited and wondered if they already ate. Maybe they would be interested in fishing for dinner with her!

Word count: 227  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 pm

Conall quickly glanced behind him. "Oh, hey Jingles! I didn't know you were down here today!" He looked around to see if there was anyone else. "You're here all by yourself?" he inquired, tilting his head. He thought it was kinda odd she'd be here all alone.

47 words

==============

Rosetta spun around to see who Conall was talking to. "Oh! Hey there! Nice to see you! Wanna play? You hungry?" she fired off quickly. "Conall's losing steam, but I can keep going!" she giggled. As she was bouncing around, she caught sight of a figure up ahead in the narrow part of the canyon path. She froze and her blood ran cold. "Conall!!!!! Jingles!!!! LOOK!!!" she pointed in fear at what stood in their way.

76 words

===============

123 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Conall! Rosetta!! Hi, guys!!" biggrin "Yeah, I'm here alone... Sometimes, it's nice to go out and be by yourself, I think. I was able to sit alone with my thoughts and think about uh.. life and... stuff.." Jingles' voice trailed off, and then she looked off to the side at what Rosetta was looking at. "Uh, oh my gosh, what is that?!" Jingles felt a cold chill run down her spine. She had heard a story from a while ago... of a creature some ponies ran into in this area. Could this be it? Or maybe it's a friend? Or family? Or.. or...?

Word count: 102  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 pm

Conall looked quickly when Rosetta cried out. "Oh my god! Is....is that....do you guys remember?!" he stammered. "Is....is it a Shifter...? Why is it acting so weird?! I dunno about this guys..." He looked around in a bit of a panic, realizing this was actually the only way out of here to be seen.

54 words

==============

Rosetta quickly ran back to her friends. "Maybe it's a bad idea for me to run ahead and carelessly like this..." she began thinking to herself. "I'll have to rethink doing that in the future....if we get out of here alive...." She shuddered at the thought and struggled to put it out of her mind.

55 words

===============

Just then, the mysterious pony called out to them. "Um...hello? Can you help us, please? We just moved here and are kinda lost..." He shifted a little, revealing a small bunny companion hiding behind him.

35 words

===============

144 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Ah! You're right, Conall! A shifter!!" Jingles panicked. But then she saw what the mysterious pony revealed-- a... bunny? A sweet-looking bunny? "Guys, that's so cute... No, it can't actually be a real bunny, right? Right?!"

The little bunny blinked twice. It looked left, and then it looked right. It seemed to look confused. Then it scratched its little head.

Jingles couldn't stand it anymore. "Hi!! Who are you guys? And you are so cute! Would you like a balloon?"

The bunny shook its head and spoke, "No, thank you. But we're lost! We're new here. Can you help us get out of here?"

The mysterious pony then added, "and we're hungry."

Word count: 112  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 pm

Rosetta screeched as Jingles ran off toward the strangers. "What are you doing?!?!" she exclaimed in a panic. She looked over at Conall in desperation. "Conall! Do something!" she yelled at her friend as she looked nervously back at Jingles.

40 words

==============

Conall wasn't sure what to do. He was frightened, but his other friend was in danger! He ran toward them, but stopped abruptly when he heard the strange pony say "...and hungry." He yelled out frantically, "Get away from there! Didn't you hear him just say he was hungry?!" At this point, he was panicking. He bolted towards Jingles, intent on snatching her away and just trying, somehow, any way, to get out of here.

75 words

===============

The strange pony took a step back in bewilderment, a look of fear crossing his face. "Um...what's wrong...why are you guys acting so strange..." He pushed his bunny friend behind him to protect him from the odd ponies they'd just encountered.

41 words

===============

156 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 pm

"Hungry? Oh, I'm hungry too! Do you guys like fishing?" Jingles smiled as Conall yelled at her. "What? What do you mean? Conall, how could something so cute hurt us? Let alone, eat us..? The mysterious pony is probably fine, too, I bet."

The bunny's eyes widened in shock, and the bunny tapped the mysterious pony on its left hoof. Then the bunny whispered to the mysterious pony, "Hey, I think they think we're going to eat them..? Well, except the one that offered me a balloon. Why on earth would they think that?"

The mysterious pony's mouth hung open. "Oh no, no, no! We would never eat you guys. We're vegetarian, anyway. Love carrots, especially. We're genuinely lost. We're new in these parts. If you guys could be so kind as to help us get out of here, we would be immensely appreciative." The bunny sat next to the mysterious pony, nodded its little head, and smiled.

Word count: 158  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm

Conall, still distrustful of them and the situation approached slowly. "You're truly new around these parts? So...I guess you haven't heard the urban legend about the Rabbit of Caerbannog. Which as we discovered last year...is in fact true?" He came closer and began sizing them up. They....didn't really look like what had been seen last year, from the tales he'd heard. Maybe they were telling the truth after all....

69 words

==============

Rosetta slowly began to calm down. She was really starting to feel the adrenaline crash from everything. With some hesitation, she followed Conall and whispered, "What are you thinking Conall? they don't exactly fit the description we were told. Should we believe them?"

43 words

===============

The mysterious bunny and pony finally began to realize what was going on and why they were acting so strange. Given the circumstances, I guess they really couldn't blame them...

30 words

===============

142 words total  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:17 pm

"So, uh.. you guys are lost? Really? Well, yeah, there was that urban legend that turned out to be true... Freaked a lot of us out, honestly... But you guys are harmless....right? We're headed out of here, actually." Jingles said as she glanced over at Conall for approval.

The bunny yawned. "How can we prove that we won't hurt you guys? We can promise!"

The mysterious pony sighed. "That's clearly not enough. They're shaking in their boots. We've got to do something." After a brief pause, the pony said, "Here. How's this? We will walk some steps behind you all. That way, we will be at a good distance away, so you will have assurance that we won't suddenly eat you guys, and we can get out of this place. Sound good?"

Word count: 132  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Conall tilted his head and laughed slightly. "I don't think having you walk behind us would be a desirable option, ya know?" He looked around at everyone, then back at the newcomers. He then got an idea and snatched some carrots that Rosetta still had stashed away and tossed them towards the bunnies. "Here. Have some food." he said with a smile. He walked right next to the pony and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Conall. Nice to meet you."

79 words  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:34 pm

Jingles smiled and leaped at the bunny. "Hi, I'm Jingles!! Can we be friends? You're so cute!" she said as she reached for a carrot on the ground and presented it to the bunny.

The bunny began nibbling away at the carrot with a smile, and the pair walked over to join Conall, Rosetta, and the mysterious pony.

Now, as a group of five, they made their way out of the canyon.

Word count: 72  

muffled_undertone

Kawaii Shoujo

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas