Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wishing for Warmer Weather

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:08 pm
This is a private rp for Rein and Luna between Anemone di Mare and Wish Star.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 5:17 pm
The first day of winter hadn't even made it's debut. Yet, here the weather let you know, the time was close. A gusty wind blows across the waters in the sea. Dark peaks form and dance across the surface. A storm had come and gone, but the strong winds had remained. Sending an icy embrace to all those she could reach. Sending mist and froth, across the salty body of liquid.

Even though the wind and rain didn't reach the water underneath, it still made the waters dark and cold. The weather had been cool for weeks, so the waters had already dropped many degrees.

Wish hatetd the cold. Swimming to the surface, the poked just the top of her star shape head up out of the sea. Waves lapped over her eyes. Gross. she thought, as she made a grumpy noise that blew bubbles into the water. She did not like this one bit. Where had her golden sun gone? At least the rays of the sun helped to warm her skin.

Diving under the water, she puffed up like an angry bird, fanning her fins out. This weather could go away already!  

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:57 pm
User Image

As the sun greeted the sea with a warming glance, the world beneath awakened as usual. One particular small seathi mare had been slumbering since the previous evening feeling grumpier than usual. She hissed as the chilled water cradled her as if there was no recognition. She shivered wondering what the surface area was looking like seeing that her bed was cold as if the higher mountains were playing a trick on her. Teeth chattering she grumbled, her back tail fin propelling her through the water trying to warm up a bit. The more she swam, the colder she became. Had the world frozen as she lay asleep within her favorite bed of seaweed? Protesting horribly, the mare moved upward to survey the surface dreading the worst. Head emerging through the surface to her neck, she felt the wind from a storm, the sun was just gone?! "Why!" she called out wondering who stole the one thing that made her happy". She grumbled a little more feeling the chill as the waves carried the impending cold. "Ugh. this royally bites. Royally!" The mare known as Anemone do Amare cursed aloud not caring who heard her. She rather hated when things like Winter sneaked up without sending a notice of its arrival. Head dipping down to her nostrils and eyes she sighed blowing bubbles.

Then she saw another Seathi also pop up their head. "Lovely" she muttered, "Company".

WC: 237  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:59 pm
The seathi looked at the other seathi, hooking her tail forward a few times, to back herself up. She blew bubbles at the other seathi, and puffed up her fins at her too. Swimming forward, to make her fins lay flat, then stopping again so they fanned out again. Wish Star then stuck her tongue out, as if that was her final move. Nodding once, quite proud of her display.

"Not like I asked for company either, thank you very much." she said as she pursed her lips together, raised one eyebrow, and vibrated her head slightly. Very cocky, like this should of been obvious that she ask for company either.

Wish rolled her eyes so hard, it must of hurt. One eye fluttering way more than the other.

"I asked for warmth. A few warm rays of sun. A glimmer of heat. Did I get any of that?" she shrugged, and answered her own question. "Nope, I get none of that. And since I live in the water, it's not like I can go find a fire to sit beside, or a warm blanket. Why do land lovers get to warm up, and I don't? This is BS I say. UGH." she sighed, a little deflated, feeling better after her rant.  

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:14 am
User Image

Anenome didn't feel threatened by the newcomer. The seathi's views seemed to be a mirror's glance of her own. Thankful the other mare wasn't sugary sweet, she allowed her company, momentarily. Anemone raised a brow at the other acting much like a Beta fish, showing off her annoyance. Another roll of her eyes along with blowing a few bubbles in the water let Anenome to her thoughts. Where had the sun gone anyway? The higher sky was overcast with threatening gray clouds. Threatening with what? Oh no. that white stuff like water she was betting. Lovely, her seaweed bed would be uncomfortable till the warmth came back.

Another eye roll then she responded, "Sorry, I thought you were one of those sugary sweet annoyances". Anemome gritted her teeth since being polite wasn't her forte at all. "Yeah, I woke up freezing so I visited the surface. I don't keep track of seasons but, those clouds are saying to me the white stuff is on the way. There goes my seaweed bed. Always gets uncomfortable when the sky rains white". Splashing her tail she groaned, "If those land dwellers are so smart, why don't they help warm up the water? It's complete BS!" Gritting her teeth more her eyes slid back up to the sky as her annoying deduction was coming true. One singular white flake landed on her nose followed by a couple more on her head.

"Ugh! I knew it. It's that white cold stuff again!" she muttered wondering if the other seathi had the same view of the situation.

Edit: WC: 261  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:54 am
Wish Star gasped at the white stuff floating in the air. She specifically moved to the sea to avoid being frozen in a lake again! That was just abysmal! "Oh no, not the White Evil! UGH." she scoffed, mirroring some of the sounds the other seathi made without even realizing it. They had so many similarities.

"Where's Taigon? I want him to cuddle with me, and keep me warm." she blew bubbles at her bangs. She looked at the other brown grump. "I am not going to huddle up with some stranger, thank you but no." she snorted, grinning. Not like the other showed any sign of wanting to do so, but an amusing thought to her none the less. "You do want to cuddle with me, don't you." she teased, trying to egg her on.

"I'm obviously teasing you." she smirked. "I might just go beach myself though, and hope someone builds a fire around my corpse." she laughed, only half joking.  

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:36 pm
User Image

Anenome rolled her eyes as the stinging cold annoyance just kept poking her, from the sky even! Her seaweed bed would be pretty limp right about now thanks to the white menace." Why?" she muttered glaring up at the sky. Why, was an understatement when she sneezed from more frozen flakes. Correction, why was she still talking to this grumpy diva Seathi? She hated anyone else pestering her "me' time in solitude. Yet, here she was still listening to the other's banter about the falling white end of the world. It was slightly amusing, if not making her snicker silently. "Anemome di Mare. That's my name" she muttered trying not to laugh at the other who reminded her of a pufferfish-looking menacing. "No, I'm not cuddling with you. But, teaching yourself isn't smart either. It's not pleasant".

Anenome sighed remembering the singular time she decided to bask on the beach only to get herself "beached" She was quite grumpy for days. Garnering an idea she turned to the other seathi, "Perhaps, if we yell at the sky our sun will return, turning off the White crap. What do you think?" She respectively gave her name. leaving the other mare to share hers or not. It wasn't any care of the darker of the two. She just wanted the sun back to warm her bed. Turning to look at the clouds once more she groaned as the white chilled garbage hit her in the muzzle yet again.

WC: 246  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:45 pm
Wish's eyes narrowed at the name offering. Exchanging names didn't always go according to plan for Wish. There is this huge infatuation with wish stars, and her name made people assume they could shower her with their wishes. Secretly, she enjoyed when others bestowed their wishes upon her. She feigned annoyance though. There wasn't a hair on her body that possessed the ability to grant wishes to others. She carried tokens around with her, and offered them to people to give the actual wish star, should they ever see it. It didn't mean she gave them out to just anyone though.

In a quiet, reserved voice, she offered her name. "I'm..Wish Star." she glared, waiting for a response. If anything, Anemome di Mare seemed like the type that might tease her for her name! Wish was not prepared for that assault if it came.

She shrugged, hoping to let her name slide without much thought. "I'm all for chewing out the weather. Even if the sky doesn't change, I bet it will feel GREAT." she grinned, the very thought giving her satisfaction. So much pent up emotion, easily vented towards other things.

Above them, the snow rained down, unawares of the assault it is due to receive.  

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:03 pm
User Image

Just like that, the other bestowed her with her namesake. Honestly, her name wasn't too wishy-washy to be a nuisance in taunts. Amenome just shrugged, "It's a nice name. I bet those other sugary sweet morons ask you to grant wishes, don't they?" Anemome would not be happy if others were trying to pull something out of her butt that resembled fortune. Instead, interlopers might get their hands bit. No Soquili she ever met had hands, paws maybe but, no hands. It was mainly a figurative speech in case anyone thought it odd she'd think that way.

The more Wish bantered on, made Anemome wish the sun would appear again. Off and on her strong tail was swatting at the falling snow that thankfully was just a Winter Solstice warning of flurries. Oh wait, they were getting thicker?! It was time they both gave the sky a thing or two even if it was just in vain. Puffing her form up, aiming those spiky fins at the sky she took a deep breath. Even if it continued to snow, at least this pent-up rage would be released like a torrent hurricane spreading over the ocean. Then she allowed herself to vent as she needed to to get her feelings back in order.

"Argh"! She began not caring who or what heard her frustration.

WC: 223  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:25 am
Wish smirked at how intuitive Anemome was about her name. "You have no idea how right you are." she said with a roll of her pitch black eyes. Her hair fluttered around her, as she revved up to the surface, and shouted up at the sky.

"No one likes you!! GO AWAY!!" she exclaimed. Her voice, muffled by the snow, still echoed across the waters. "We want warmth!!" she called, offering a replacement to the chilly waters and grey skies. "AHHHH!!!" she screamed up, laughing and enjoying herself.

And that's how two grumpy seathi came together, and well, yelled at the sky for a spell or two. The sky didn't change. Yet they made the most of it with their small, very loud voices. They were very much not okay with the weather, but yelling about it, made them feel better in the end.  

Lunadriel

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff