Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[DUEL] A Playful Scuffle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:44 pm
It wasn't often that Soleil felt the need to brush up on her dueling skills but today was one of those days. She'd led Kasoro to the dueling grounds as if on accident, but once he realized where they were he gave her a little smirk.

"What, you want to take me on?" he teased as Soleil shrugged out of her satchel and turned to face him. She gave him a grin of her own.

"Just because I'm a Medic doesn't mean I can slack on my battle skills," she said, waiting for Kasoro to undo his own satchel that attached to his hind leg. The bracers he left on which made her roll her eyes.

"Think I'm going to kick your fuzzy butt or something?" she asked, starting the duel by jumping forward to lightly smack Kasoro on his rump while his back was still turned.

Total: 2  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:44 pm
"Hey!" Kasoro said as he felt the light smack to his backside.

"Not fair, I wasn't ready," he complained, turning around and swiping at Soleil even as she backed up, laughing at her sneaky move.

"Gotta get my hits in where I can," she said smugly, knowing full well that she wasn't nearly up to the normal standards of a Firekin duel. She did need to stay sharp, though, and although Kasoro wasn't one to battle other lions daily like the soldiers did, he still needed to keep his skills sharp and dueled more often than she did.

Total: 1  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:45 pm
"That's right, you do," Kasoro huffed, adjusting his bracers a bit before starting to circle. Soleil fell into step, mirroring her mate paw for paw. She'd been born and raised here despite Kasoro battling more often than she did and she had the advantage of being raised to do this essentially from birth.

Still, she really was pretty rusty and the playful lunge towards Kasoro's rump was easily avoided.

"Oh, be quiet," she scolded as Kasoro snickered at the awful miss.

Total: 3  
SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:46 pm
"You couldn't hit an elephant dueling like that, dear," Kasoro said dryly, the grin on his face obvious as he turned to land a good - but soft - hit on Soleil's side. She looked at him with mock shock, jaw hanging open as if she couldn't believe he'd actually hit her.

Hit being a strong word.

"That's how you treat your mate? By beating her up?" she huffed, lifting a paw to brush off the sand he'd left behind in her fur.

Total: 4  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:47 pm
"If you think that's 'beating you up' I've got some bad news for you," Kasoro huffed as Soleil took her time fussing over the place he'd tapped her. But soon she was on the move again, pouncing at him playfully and landing another light hit on his side. To anyone watching this duel was one of pure flirtation and fun, no real skill being demonstrated. Kasoro knew Soleil could fight better than this if she had to, but since it was just them they could go a bit easy.

"Rude," Soleil responded with a smirk, clearly pleased with herself and her own little hit.

Total: 5  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:49 pm
"I'll show you rude," Kasoro returned, not giving Soleil any time to move away as he pounced. He wrapped his front legs around her shoulders and forced her to back up a few paces, his weight being the key factor in forcing her to move. Her paws edged closer and closer to the border of the dueling grounds to the softer, less packed ground from years of paws pounding into the sand.

"Hey!" she yelped, struggling to stop the onslaught of sheer weight. "You heavy oaf, get off me!" She managed to wriggle out from under Kasoro's paws, probably due to the fact that he was laughing so much he was distracted.

Total: 7  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:50 pm
Huffing at Kasoro, Soleil straightened her floppy tuft before deciding to give the male a taste of his own medicine. While he was still chortling over his move, Soleil pounced onto his back and hung on for dear life.

"Hey! Whose using dirty tactics now?" he asked, trying to shake her off and having little success. Neither of them were trying very hard to hold on nor to shake the other off, but they were in bit of a stalemate. Soleil gave a little hum of amusement before digging her claws gently into Kasoro's shoulders, just enough for him to flinch.

"I'm using tactics that I learned as a cub here, it's a shame you weren't born into the pride to learn them as well."

Total: 8  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:51 pm
Feeling Soleil's claws gently p***k his skin made Kasoro tense. She had total control here if this were a real battle, his spine and neck totally exposed despite his mane. But if this were a real battle he'd have flipped her off long before now. Instead he flopped down onto the sand and rolled on top of her, his back crushing into her belly, his own pointing up at the sky.

"Sorry, what was that?" he asked as Soleil made quiet gagging noises as the air was gently pressed from her lungs. What a drama queen. "You were saying it's a shame I wasn't born in? But then I wouldn't have learned this move."

That was a lie. He'd made it up right then and there.

Total: 10  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:53 pm
Despite her best efforts, Soleil really couldn't get Kasoro off of her. He was much heavier than she and she didn't want to actually hurt him. She flailed her paws a bit, lightly batting him about the shoulder and haunches, but finally went still under him.

"Okay, okay, you win. Now get up, you're suffocating me with that big furry butt we talked about earlier." Dang. She'd kind of been hoping to win, even if it was just for fun.

Total: 10  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:54 pm
"What, my fuzzy butt that you were going to kick?" Kasoro asked in a sweet voice. He wriggled just a bit more to really push the wind out of Soleil's lungs so she couldn't respond to that before he rolled off. Standing over her and gazing down at his defeated mate, he gave her a little smirk before leaning in to bump his nose against hers.

"If you look at it this way, it's better for me to have won. Can't have our medics beating our guards, can we?"

"That's what you think," Soleil grumbled even though she did return the little bump of noses. "Now help me get up. You squeezed all the air and the energy out of me, you big oaf."

Together they left the dueling grounds, leaning against each other and laughing as they replayed their terrible spar. Oh, it was a good thing no one had been watching...that would have been embarrassing.

Total: 13

WC: 1106  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items