[PLOT] Housekeeping [FINISHED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisicle
Having spent much of her time growing up on the farm listening to her brother's letter home, talking about the daily comings and goings in The City, the younger child had dreams upon dreams of one day making it up there to visit. Be it when she was milking the cows, or cleaning the stables, or helping prepare dinner, or saying her evening prayers to the Guardians... the allure of The City was ever-present.

And she'd finally gotten the opportunity - and the resolve - to go. Not just visit, no, she was going with the intention to stay!

It had been a lot of hard work getting her parents' blessings (that was most of it), coordinating with her older brother, and finding a guide. Luckily, it seemed her neighbor wanted to visit too, so the timing really was perfect. She looked over to Blush with a bright smile as she stood on the landing pad and waited to be whisked away to the big city.

Still though... Was her brother going to be ready for the surprise waiting for him? It had started with some nausea, then the aches and pains... Ma had been convinced, but it wasn't until a little belly started forming that it was clear that her neighbor was expecting. And the father... Well...

He was certainly in for a surprise... And probably due home to provide an explanation too.

Dream WhiteWitz
From the time she arrived back home and having to dealt with the Rak Sisters to now had been a definite whirlwind for Blush. The cravings for weird thing started, then the nausea and the aches and pains which followed. She hadn't realized the seriousness of her situation until Rudo pointed it out with her usual countrified ways. And the young female had to name a name. Which resulted in an explosion between all of them.

Now? figuring on since Thulani's sister Yejide is going so she will as well to give her mother, Ducky some space and maybe not go into shock again. The red-head looked to Yejide, giving a blink as they were whisked away to the big city where there was a bustling market and oh so many diverse beings. Her small bulging belly growled, she sighed, pulling a beautiful yellowish green apple from her bag and took a big bite, a resounding CRUUUUNCH!! was heard.

Daisicle
Thulani was running late for meeting up with his little sister and Blush, and he hoped they wouldn't give him too hard of a time when he did arrive to the City's landing pad. It'd been some time since he'd seen either of them, but this visit really was rather out of the blue. Just one letter out of nowhere saying when they'd be here, and honestly, there was a lot of context missing. Still... since the last time Blush (at least) had visited, he'd done a lot of thinking, a lot of introspection, and he felt rather awful for what he did with her. It'd been a moment of weakness, and he'd ******** up. An apology wouldn't cut it. Still though... He'd do his best to make it up to her this time and certainly refrain from doing anything uncouth again.

Oh, there it was! The pad!

His pace slowed as he neared, his brow raising curiously. Huh... Well... It seemed Blush had... well... Rather let herself go, as it were. Whew...

Yejide waved brightly as she saw the distinguishable leopard print of her brother in the crowd and called out, "HEY THUUUUU! WE'RE OVER HEEEEEERE!"

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush teethered forward, remaining somewhat slow behind Yejide, trying to be careful that she does not fall over. That was her most high concern; and it was completely valid. After all, Rudo and Her mother said she’ll only get bigger before ‘popping’. That mental image gave her the willies, she’ll admit. However, when the pair reached Thulani himself halfway, the young female raised an eyebrow in return at his expression. “…yes? Do I got something on me?” she asked, looking downward to brush off whatever she thought he was looking at right now.

“Oh! Before I forgets! Your mama packed a loaf of bread for you! Figure you would like a taste of home!” Blush added on. “You’re worrying me with that look, Thu.”

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:06 pm
Daisicle
"Hey Thu! How you been? An' how 'bout you be a gentleman and take both our bags, yeah? My shoulders're hurtin' something strong." Yejide smiled as she promptly took off her backpack and handed it to her brother before rolling her shoulders. She then looked over. "Eyy Blush, how 'bout you give yers to Thu too? You shouldn't be carryin' anything right now anyways."

Thu was a touch overwhelmed by his little sister's sheer energy, and he ended up taking her backpack without complaint. When he finally had a moment to process and comment, he simply shook his head before offering a smile. "Nope." He knew better than to comment on her weight. "Just good to see you've still got that healthy appetite since I last saw you." Should have he been able to discern that she wasn't fat in the fat sense, but rather in the babymama sense? Probably. But Thu wouldn't be Thu without a healthy dose of subconsciously ignoring the obviously.

Should she say it? Was Blush gonna say it? Oh Yejide couldn't wait to see her brother's reaction when he found out - it was gonna be so juicy!

Dream WhiteWitz
“I.. uh,” Blush stammered, looking to Yejide with raised eyebrows at the suggestion of handing over her suitcase to Thulani. She did considered it for the moment; until… he said she has a healthy appetite. Healthy appetite? Healthy appetite?! Her lower lip trembled as she was struggling in attempt not to be emotional. Too late! Tears came down her face, making sniffling noises.

Daisicle
Thu blinked before clearly looking very concerned and a bit embarrassed - why in Telrunya was she crying?!? What?? He raised his hands up defensively. "Woah woah woah....! What's gotten into ya?"

Yejide's eyes widened as she looked at Blush, likewise somewhat flustered by the sudden outburst. "It's okay hun, you dun hafta let him carry it if'n ya don't wanna." It seemed both siblings were kinda idiots.

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush wailed for the moment; attracting attentions from around them. Some of them were confused, some openly hostile, and the others were just getting away because there was no way they were getting around that. “I sorry. I don’t know what came over me,” she sniffled, wiping her tear-filled eyes and took a deep breath. “Much better!” the young woman tacked on. “Rudo and Mama said this is common for this sort of thing. It goes away soon!”

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:08 pm
Daisicle
Thulani was palpably uncomfortable as he felt all eyes looking on him for making this clearly-expecting (even if he hadn't put it together yet) woman cry. And then she was just... done...? He was so confused. "Uh huh....." He returned, though his tone didn't sound particularly convinced. "Well... If'n you say so..." A moment to collect himself. "How bout we get y'all's stuff set at my place, then we can go get some lunch or sumthin?"

Yejide nodded - Thus plan seemed okay - before glancing over to Blush. "Think ya can hold out a lil longer fer food? I know you was gettin hungry"

Dream WhiteWitz
“I think I can. Apple only so much,” Blush said, smilingly at Thulani and Yejide, pulling her suitcase alongside with her. “Come on, it was a long trip, I could do with a nap and you two can catch up!” She bounced happily enough, rubbing her prominent belly.

Daisicle
Thu almost went to double-check if Blush really didn't want him carrying her things, but caught himself. There was no way he wanted to deal with more public crying by insulting her intelligence. Still though, something was def a bit off with her in the way she was carrying herself. The emotional outburst, the prominent stomach, rubbing the thing like a weirdo... It really did remind him of when his mother and when Ms. Ducky had been expecting, but that didn't -just- happen outside of Venus' parties. You had to call a fairy and everything. And if Blush has someone like that, she'd be spending time with them, not visiting him with his sister.

It was just utterly bizarre.

"How's things back home been? Yer mom doing well?"

Yejide was some combination of amazed and concerned that her brother was making a considerable effort to act like nothing had changed with Blush. And also that Blush hadn't immediately said something. Good Guardians this would be a heck of a reveal.

Dream WhiteWitz
"Mama is doing really well. We finally got the house back in order after Cote and Ziva messed it up in their search for food," Blush said, nonchatantly. "The tomatoes are coming up good. I got some in suitcase. I sure hope they not squished or anyhting," she mumbled, looking to Yejide and bit her lower lip before turning around to look at Thulani. His responses was not as she anticipated. He hasn't even brought up her condition. Her mother told her they informed Thulani of her, but it doesn't seem like he is saying anything or maybe he is waiting until they get back to his place to say something.

"Um, Thu?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "Did my mama send a letter or anything saying something about me?" she asked. "I starting to think she didn't," the young female said, stopping shortly of the male in question, mere inches between them. "I am expecting. Baby. Yours."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:10 pm
Daisicle
Thulani nodded along as Blush spoke; it seemed things had largely been normal. To her question, he likewise raised a confused eyebrow. A letter? "I heard you was comin', but that's it." It'd actually been a rather cut-and-dry exchange, almost uncharacteristically-so. Normally there'd have been a lot more pointless chatter to get through to get to the point, so it had actually been a bit unnerving... almost like reading something from one of the merchants.

He stopped as she did, his tail flicking behind him, and then simply blinked at her completely-unexpected assertation.

"Excuse me?"

Dream WhiteWitz
“You heard me,” Blush said, suddenly stopping in their walk to Thulani’s place. She blinked. “I may be a total blond sometime, Thu, but this is yeur baby,” she said, standing her ground, her suitcase besides her as she leaned on it for support in case her body decide to just drop from zero energy mode. “I know we said we not say anything about what happened. A weak moment and all that! But weak moment… baby,” she grunted.

A pair of fluffy cat-like ears stated to sprout out from her brightly colored hair, igniting some sort of pheromone that entice cats, or beings with cat features. “And that happens!” the young female huffed in annoyance.

Daisicle
Thu's expression was complicated, to put it mildly. While he'd very much like to deny the possibility that he somehow was fathering a child with his kid err....adult neighbor, she just said it in such a way that there left little room for complaints. He pinched his nose and looked up, then back to her while raising a finger. "Gimme a min - I ain't sayin I dun' believe ya, but that's an awful lot ta spring on sumone alluva sudden." Seemed his accent was slipping.

Huh, that was weird... Since when did Blush also have a cat pow-- Yejide, having the feline trait of a cat tail herself, quickly had her eyes dilate as the hormone around Blush kick in. Oh she was just. So. Cute! How has she never noticed this before now.

Yejide practically jumped to Blush's side and gave her a big ol hug around the shoulders while rubbing their cheeks together. "Dun't be sa grumpy brother - ain't she jus tha cutest lil thang you ever did see I can' believe I getta haf sucha cute sister in law"

Purr, purr, purr. Her tail flicked happily behind her.

Soon, the sound of stray kittens began to grow audible as they, too, approached.

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush stared at Thulani for the moment, her expression went stony. Though, she giggled slightly when his accent started slipping and he was starting to sound like Rudo's husband when he is flustered; athough, Rudo's husband is more... pitchfork and ranting when he gets mad and then gets metaphorically shot down by his wife, which render the whole situation insanely funny. The moments between the two became tense until Yejide started rubbing her face with her own, making it rather awkward for the young adult. "Yeji..." she stammered, grimacing at the closeness and the words that were spilling out of the other girl's mouth was definitely not helping!

"Yeji!!" the red-haired female said, moving in attempt to get out of the opposite woman's embrace. It was stifling and awkward, and can we say embarrassing? She took a deep breath and brushed off her outfit before she blinked. The sounds of kittens were quite audible, almost deafening in their purring and questioning mews. She looked around, raising both eyebrows. "NO! I'm not feeding you. Shoo, shooooooo."

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 12:11 pm
Daisicle
But the kittens did not scatter - Blush's catnip-fueled kitty ears were much too enticing! They just mewed and mewed and demanded attention!

And despite Blush's attempt, Yejide was not about to let her cutest little toy go away. The ears were simply too strong. "C'mooooon Blush~ Don't'cha wanna be part of tha family~? Ain't that why ya came all tha way up hur anyways~? Ya coulda just sent a letter yerself or just not said nuthin bout Thu bein' tha dad, but ya left it ta ya ma ta ferget an' then came yerself~" Purr purr purr. "You was just so worried our pa'n'ma would give 'im a real helluva talkin' to after ya told em. Ya practic'ly family anyways, so just hurry on up an' make it official already~"

What in the Guardians' Graces... Perhaps due to being a bit further away, the effect of the n** didn't hit him immediately, and he had a full few moments to wonder what was wrong with his little sister's behavior before his own eyes dilated. Why... he didn't really hear a thing his sister was saying, but Blush really had become a beautiful woman. Even fat and pregnant and whining.

Why was he so concerned a bit ago? Shouldn't he be excited that, however unexpectedly, such a wonderfully attractive woman would be having his child?

His tailed flicked in little excited movements behind him.

Dream WhiteWitz
Soon as the ears had arrived to wreak havoc upon poor Blush, it had disappeared in her moment of embarrassment, providing a lifetime of information for potential blackmailing. The young female was wishing to sink into the ground as Yejide had ramped up her lovey dovey worship; it didn't helped that Thulani was soon to join in the rapt adoration.

And then... it dissipated, the phermones. When the ears were basically gone, the phermones of the catnip disappeared. The band of stray kittens were confused momentarily. "SHOO!" she huffed at the kittens, making shooing motions. "Go home!" the young female sighed, rubbing her face.

She peeked through her fingers, to see how Thulani and Yejide is behaving now with the kittens gone. "...do I need to run?"

Daisicle
Yejide, upon coming to her senses once the n** was nipped, quickly pulled away from Blush, the absolute mortification of the current situation more than evident in her features. Oh Guardians, what had she even just said? She was just as bad at those two rak! "Blush, hun, I am so, so sorry fer what jus' happened - I ain't got a clue what come over me. Igner ev'rythang I jus' said."

Luckily for Thu, while what he was thinking may have been written all over his face, the hormones were cut off before he actually verbalized any of it.

Once his sister paused her apology, he coughed a bit awkwardly before rubbing the back of his head. "Well... Uh... How 'bout we just get y'all's stuff back at my place an' we'll go from there?"

Dream WhiteWitz
Blush stared at Thulani and Yejide for the moment. "I pretend none of that happened, if I can have something to eat and lay down after the trip to get here," she huffed, shaking her head. This day went from a speech to complete embarrassment of another dimension. "That's the deal. Agreed?"

Daisicle
The potency of the n** was something to be taken seriously it seemed.

Yejide nodded emphatically with Blush's suggestion, willing to do just about anything at this moment to make what had just happened disappear. "Deal."

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games