Submit

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:35 pm
So for those that don't know me and are just joining this site and this guild. Allow me to introduce myself.

The name's Kimmi Wolfen but before being an adult and disappearing from GaiaOnline, I used to be a girl named AriaWolfen. I'm sure that some of my friends/partners on here are gone being adults to. But I came into this guild around 2014 and had a blast. I was even an addict on zOMG. I would pull all nighters running groups farming puffs, trying to make group rps or even solo rps. But now time has changed.

As of 2021, I'm still roleplaying.. just on Twitter, Final Fantasy 14 and so forth. Man.. I do miss this site a lot and I hope everyone is doing just fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:59 am
Hey there! How funny that we both became nostalgic at the same time. I was active in this guild for years but I haven't jumped on Gaia in a few. I used to see you around and we might have RP'ed together once or twice. I don't remember my old username but I definitely remember you!

I hope you're doing fine yourself. I'd love to chat if you find the time. heart  

Desuteni

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:37 pm
farmgorl
Hey there! How funny that we both became nostalgic at the same time. I was active in this guild for years but I haven't jumped on Gaia in a few. I used to see you around and we might have RP'ed together once or twice. I don't remember my old username but I definitely remember you!

I hope you're doing fine yourself. I'd love to chat if you find the time. heart

Lol, I'm sure we have honestly! But it's been about a good 5 years since I've been here. But I'm doing great and saaame heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:24 pm
KimmiWolfen

Lol, I'm sure we have honestly! But it's been about a good 5 years since I've been here. But I'm doing great and saaame heart

I'm glad to hear it. (or read lol) I think the last time I logged in was about two years ago and I've been on now for a couple weeks. Overall, I'd say the site is pretty dead compared to five years ago but I've been on Gaia since 2007,so it's hard to let go. It was a big part of my tween years. I don't RP anymore but I still read fanfic and that's somewhat similar haha.  

Desuteni

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:30 pm
farmgorl
KimmiWolfen

I'm glad to hear it. (or read lol) I think the last time I logged in was about two years ago and I've been on now for a couple weeks. Overall, I'd say the site is pretty dead compared to five years ago but I've been on Gaia since 2007,so it's hard to let go. It was a big part of my tween years. I don't RP anymore but I still read fanfic and that's somewhat similar haha.

I come on from time to time and it is hard to let this place go. All the all nighters I pulled, memories, this site is the legit reason why I even love role-playing in the first place lol. But I'm glad to know that you're doing okay though so that's a good thing in my book  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games