Race:
Vampyre Caledonii: Elder Vampire/ Fae touched

+||+-----------PERSONAL APPEARANCE--------------+||+
Apearrance:
User Image
Hair:
Raven Black
Eyes:
Gray, but tend to flash Silver when angered.
Height:
6'/182.88cm
Weight:
150ibs/68kg

+||+----------------CHARACTER INFORMATION--------------------+||+
Skills:
"I have been many things in my life time."
*Healer
*Warrior
*Tactician
*Storyteller
*musician
*herbalist

Abilities:
*Vampiric Powers
*Druidic Magick
*Shapeshifter
*Master of Stealth & Illusions

Weaknesses:
*Daywalker: Can enter sunlight, if it's cloudy and overcast. but high UV light will harm. Steeping out into high summer days will burn. Crìsdean Gòrdan often sticks to indirect light, or shadows if outside without his cloak.
*Staking: causes paralysis
*Silver: immune; worked hard to develop this immunity. Over many years. Ingested(etc) silver will act as a minor poison. This can become debilitating if Crisdean does not tend to this. Crisdean can wield and touch silver without harm.
*Holy/blessed items(etc): No harm. As Crìsdean Gòrdan has not consumed the flesh and blood of mortals, nor has he killed an innocent. Crìsdean Gòrdan gains sustenance the way of the ancient Celtic fae beings of his clan.
He feeds on the emotions and fears of individuals and has but to touch them to draw these forth.
*The Waters of Annwyn: this poison was a concoction of the fae world. To bring release to those who could not carry the burden of this blessing of the fae. this poison will strip the individual of the blessing and return their soul to the Tuatha Dé Danann. This potion was usually only used during the rites when the apprentice was ready to take over for the master. Once thought to be a great secret Crisdean learned it was the poison upon the stake that murdered his master before his time.

The only true way to kill Crìsdean is to cut off his head and dismember him. Then burn everything and cast the ashes in running waters.

+||+---------------------------CHARACTER LOADOUT-----------------------------------+||+

Weapons:
A Sword made from Silver and Starmetal.
A Staff of Rowan wood.
Magick
Tooth & Claw, Beak & Talon.
His Knowledge in hand to hand combat

Armor:
Sylvan Cloak; made by the hands of the daoine sìth(aes sídhe). Besides the cloak's ability to protect its wearer. Crìsdean Gòrdan prefers to forgo the "clunky", and "bulky" armors. He uses his magick to produce wards, barriers, and shielding if needed. but often relies on his stealth and shadows to remain unseen.

Equipment:
*A Ancient pouch; an heirloom of his murdered master and mentor.
this item usually holds items of personal meaning to Crisdean.
*Druid's Pouch
*Assorted Potions, elixirs, tinctures, antidotes
*Healers Pouch

Miscellaneous:
* Animal companions; Crisdean has the ability to befriend an animal. This animal becomes a companion and is blessed with long life and higher intellect.
*Magick resistance: due to his magick blood, Crisdean possesses a greater ability to fend off magick attacks or charms(sleep spell, etc).

+||+---------------------------PERSONALITY-----------------------------------+||+
INFJ, Dark, Mysterious, Contemplative, quiet, Serious but knows when to have fun.
Slow to anger, but a great storm when provoked.
loves nature, animal lover, loves music
Likes a quiet night, a good book, and a tall teacup.

+||+---------------------------BACKGROUND-----------------------------------+||+
As written by the hand of Crìsdean son of Donnchadh; of the house of Gordon(Na Gòrdanaich).

"I was born in June upon the 13th day in the year of our Lord 1270AD.
If my master; MacDubh is correct in his reconning it was Dihaoine(Friday).

But who am I? I am but an orphan of the world like many others. My parents were slain by an evil Ænglish Noble, For what crime you may ask...For their love of their land,....and a free Alba. For their resistance against the invading Ænglish, their blood was spilled upon the land. During this time I was but a wee bairn(baby), after their death I was smuggled away deep into the ancient woodlands of my homeland. Given to a friend of my family...MacDubh.

I can still remember the vale; a hidden place in the highlands and mountains. The great Oak that was MacDubh's and my home. so large I swear it would last forever. This ancient collage of Druid was long gone save for my master.
He was the last of his order, and I soon became his apprentice.
I grew up and learned at the feet of this man. Learned the ancient ways of my ancestors. Of Sky, Water, and earth...nature, and of the Sidhe.
MacDubh thought me to use my powers and how to help others with them. He taught me the secrets of the trees and flowers, of herb and stone. Of music and the blessed night sky. A sky I would often wonder with my eye and dream of great things.

I had grown to love my home even if I knew not my beginning. The war that my country was in or even the war that lingered in the shadows and has spanned the world and all time. It was the evening of my 18year. I was walking under the great branches of the oaks enjoying the evening's cool touch and the voices in the trees. I was lost in my wonderings, full of the vitality of life...
My focus was brought to bear by the voice of my master shouting into my mind. The force of the emotions and voice stunned me for I had never heard..or felt such fear in my teacher.
The night was split by a scream and the sound of battle. The wind in the trees rose up and their branches scratched my cheek as I ran through the shadow-filled glade. I ran...ran to see what was the matter, why had my teacher; he who I loved as a father. As I ran into the clearing I saw in the darkness my teacher fighting with another man. I sat stunned who was this man, and why had he violated the sacred space with violence. This was a place of learning and healing. I watched stunned by the vision of battle set before me a thing I had been sheltered from but now it had leaked its way into my home and life.
I sought to help my teacher, but before I could run to the ad of my teacher I watched as the man that had attacked him took wood, and pierced the flesh of my teacher, My teacher fell to the ground and the man ran off into the darkness.
I ran to my master who lay like the dead. the piece of wood still in his flesh. I went to him and took from out of his chest the stake. I wanted to tend the wounds. heal him but such was my mind, enthralled by panic and sadness I could barely think. His ears opened those stern yet kind eyes found me. MacDubh with his shaking hand took my face in his palm and spoke. "I will not weather this storm, my child...the wood may not have killed me but it had some strong poison on it and it takes my vitality...listen, my son..take my ashes and scatter them under the Oak..."
He told me in his dying words about my family and who murdered them. That I should look under his bed and read the scroll and take the weapon I find there. Then said "Keep the secrets of our people safe, continue the line, ...for..forgive me for this...." his voice was losing strength and I had bint low to her his struggled words as the poison did its deadly work. As he spoke these words I felt the dying breath of my teacher upon my neck then piercing, burning in my neck... I soon fell into the darkness of time, and space as I spun on whatever plane of existence my spirit found.
I awoke, i do know how long later; but with a hatred and a thirst for revenge.

But I first had to understand what had happened to me and give my teacher, ...father..his death rites. I set fire upon his flesh and with sacred herbs did cremate him and return his ashes to the earth under the sacred Oak.
I entered his living space and looked under his bed and found a stone chest. Inside were strings of leaves, preserved by an ancient magick, the leaves told in the language of the trees(ogham), as spoken by Datho, Ollamh of Cnoc an Dair. that this place had once been a great collage of Druids. It's nemeton a sacred place. In place before the Roman invaders had come. But that over time, and with the many invasions and time. lore and secrets were being lost. the old ways were being forgotten. To prevent the loss of our great secrets and lore. The Ollamh had entered the land of fae and begged of them a boon to protect that which was being lost. The fae granted him the boon in that he would be undying to the ravages of time. but also bear the curse of the blood. As such the line was then saved and ...lost all at the same time. from master to apprentice this fae boon has passed down the line and now it's my burden to hold. I am sure MacDubh had meant to teach me much more and explain to me the rites and history of this blessing/curse but it seems the war in the shadow ..or fate... the gods who know has put its touch upon me and now I have this...blessing of the fae.

-long story short-
I learned the power of blood lust, and with great effort did my best not to make those who fell under my hands suffer for the blood I took. I dared not harm those children but the power in their blood spoke. Eventually, over a few years, I had learned from my master's books that it wasn't the blood I needed but the emotions, fears, and even dreams. from then on I have never once consumed the flesh or blood of mortal man.
My parent's murder and the death of my master were avenged.

*I joined with the knight of Elderslie and helped in the efforts to free my country. Saw his death on August 23, 1305...
*fought under "the bruce", and fought at Bannockburn.
*wondered here and there, helping the innocent and healing those I could.
-many years pass-
*fought again for my land in the 45'(1745) (Bliadhna Theàrlaich)
I was there shivering in the cold on 16th of April 1746...
Battle of Culloden(Blàr Chùil Lodair)....as I watched 2000 mother's sons charger headlong into roaring cannon...

I could continue on...and say my everywhere about form then on through the many rebellions and wars of this world. the Americans rebellion, to the great war, and its sequel....
needless to say, I was there, in one form or another. weather standing on the beach of France with the pipes in my arms as machine gunfire rained down and the red blood of many a lad spilled upon the beach. or simply a small-town librarian.

Coming to Vampire Island:

Crisdean came upon the island on his travels and decided to stay; for as long as he felt welcomed, or until he felt the winds blow him in a new direction.

He came upon Sebastet's Castle and was permitted to stay within its walls. one day As he was walking the halls he found the door that led into the destroyed garden, and the Lady Sebaset crying over it. Seeing her lost, and her love of it he offered to repair the damaged ground. She accepted his offer, and he has spent many long hours repairing it with his magick and skill.

-The demon wars/ and war with Goh-
Crisdean in his position to rally help during this time left vampire island with the two children and their strange cat. Much to the sadness of Windsong, Aten, and Cullen both. even if it was to protect them from Goh's powers and minions.

Crisdean has returned to vampire island after many adventures and years.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:47 am
cTheAngelofMusic

+||+---------BASIC INFORMATION---------+||+
Name: Faolan Beathan
Race: Human: Celt; Albannach

Apearrance: User Image
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'
Weight: 175ibs

Skills:
foraging
servival skills(proficient)
Mage(learning)
Strategic knowledge/battle tactics
Sword master
knife thrower
first aid/field medic(basic)

Abilities:
Visions,
the sight(farsight, can see the unseen world of the fae etc)
magic/elemental (proficient; strongest with the element of fire)
Weaknesses:
To be human is to be weak.

+||+---------------------------CHARACTER LOADOUT-----------------------------------+||+

Weapons:
An enchanted sword that was my fathers and his fathers before him. This sword made out of star metal has been passed from father to son for generations. Said to grant the wielder the knowledge of those who possessed it before and grant their knowledge in battle.
Silver Shuriken that have been infused with holy water and blessed. This gift from a friend in Asia, they to have been enchanted to return to their bag.

Armor:
Light Armor, for I, prefer to have freedom of movement and agility. If I have to fight at all.
Equipment:
water canteen
field medical kit(like a soldier's first aid)
various knives secreted about his personage.
pack/ and roll

Miscellaneous:
quiet and brooding, can often be found talking to his pet.
can be a bit of a trickster at times.

+||+---------------------------PERSONALITY-----------------------------------+||+

A deep sense of loyalty to family. Rogue, and thief but with standards of a code, he has developed in his lifetime.

+||+---------------------------BACKGROUND-----------------------------------+||+

As written by the hand of Faolan Beathan Son of Eideard; of Clan Macintosh.

I am Scottish born, in the glens and hills of the Highlands. My father is Eideard, and my mom is Iseabail. The good and honorable first son...I was not. Ney a rogue and rebel's heart lived in me. Much to my mother's tears and my father's shame.
Hard times on our croft often lead to me stealing away by the shadows of night to return with my ill-gotten gains to feed my aching stomach. Not that my parents were neglectful or such just the times were ill to them. mores the pity.

I left home; to seek my fortune and to maybe find money to help sport my family. I took the king's shealing and went off to war. Traveled to France, and Spain. The life adventure; heh more like a long slog. After I served four years and learned much from those in the army older than me. I moved on to travel the rest of the world to see its sights and mayhaps find new coins to fill my pouch and send to my family.

I found good money in Asia and spent a lot of time there. On one of my travels through the mountains of China, I found a mangy hunter from..someplace hurting some strange winged animal. In my heart, I saw the power of the animal but it seemed to be defending something and taking the beating. I may be a rogue and thief but I have my standard and had no compunctions of conscience when I killed him with a single star. I loth bullies and those who harm without need.
the Animal I tended and the locals from the mountain village said it was a Fenghuang and sacred. I guess the great bird felt it owed its life to me and the life of what it had been guarding; the egg. I took the egg and hatched the baby Phoenix inside. His name is Huo(fire); not very original I know but I was young and stupid. He is my friend and also a great warrior.

I received a letter that my parents had died and left a son; my brother, Feeling the pains for home and longing to put to rest my forbearers. see him who was my brother. I packed up and started making my way to find my brother. I find myself on a ship that shipwrecked upon Vampire Island.
I found my brother also by some strange fate or magic upon the very island I had been shipwrecked upon. He so very young and knew not of me but the stories that my mother had told him. Finding ourselves here and meeting the strange cloaked man Crisdean lead to many adventures against a villain Goh and our eventual escape and exile from the island.
It's been five years since that time and now we; I and my brother have returned to the island. what new adventure will lye in store for us now...

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:15 am
Last, First name here

+||+---------BASIC INFORMATION---------+||+
Name: Cullen Beathan
Race: Human: Celt; Albannach

Apearrance: User Image
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Green
Height: 3' 3"
Weight: 65ibs

Skills:
magic
can remain hidden or disappear quickly and without notice.

{learning}
herblore
swordplay
Strategic knowledge/battle tactics

Abilities:
healing touch(middling healing power)
the sight(see/speak to the dead)
magic/elemental (proficient; strongest with the element of water)
Weaknesses:
To be human is to be weak.

Weapons:
magic
A silver dagger infused with holy water, and a Dagger that is made from Star-metal and was said to be blessed by a druid from his homeland.
small short sword made from blessed metals. his brother insisted he learns to use a sword Cullen however prefers to dual wield his daggers.
his protector cat

Armor:
cloth armor

Equipment:
short sword
NoteBook; to journal his journey and the knowledge of herblore and magic as he learns it.
pack/and roll
Miscellaneous: Anything else that doesn't fit in the above categories.

brave, loyal, small for age, easily intimated, yet can be known to be stubborn. a bit of a trickster.

{past}
My father is Eideard, and my mom is Iseabail. I am Scottish born, in the glens and hills of the highlands. I am the second born I do not know my brother it is said he left when he was old enough to weld a sword. My mom died giving birth to me and my father soon after from a broken heart. I have lived in an orphanage for as long as I can remember. I have always been small for my age and I get picked on a lot. When I was 3 Pounce(as he told me his name was) found me. he is a Black Cat. He has a collar that has a Triquetra on it. He is really nice and speaks to me. He is my friend. He speaks to me and teaches me things. He told me my brother was alive, the town folk said he had been killed they even had a letter from the place he died.

But if Pounce said it is so I believe him. So i ran away from the orphanage and stowaway on a ship bound for vampire island though i did not know it.

{present}

It's been five years since I left vampire island and my friends Aten and òran-tàlaidh...or kitty as I also tended to call him when he took the form of a great panther. Crisdean the cloaked man that healed my brother and started teaching me the ways of magic. took us from a great danger or so he said. We have been traveling far and long in places iv never been or knew of.
Letters from vampire island or any form of communication have been almost nonexistent. I haven't even heard much news from the dead or the dust spinners' voices.. it saddens me that I had no news from my friends and caretakers for a time...I have grown even sadder as the fates have spun their threads and now Aten has passed through the final gate. and the only thing I have from them is a single scale that I keep on a necklace about me. I hope kitty is ok... but I haven't heard his soul on the backs of the pigeons or the threads of the air. Crisdean the druid has gone ahead to vampire island and the ship me and my brother are on will make dock soon. i hope i can see òran-tàlaidh soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:52 am
Name:"The Cat aka. Pounce the Cat"
Race: Constellation; "The Cat is a god of sorts. He makes his decisions to help or to hinder two-leggers."

Appearance: ]"The Cat aka. Pounce the Cat"

Bio: The Cat is a constellation that appears at the feet of the Goddess constellation in the night sky above. It is known to disappear from the sky periodically, for up to several decades at a time, which makes it a 'wanderer'. Presumably, this is when The Cat takes on corporeal form as a black-furred, violet-eyed cat who comes to the aid of mortals. The Cat has the same name in both the language of humans and that of crows. Although he has the power to heal humans just don't use it on everyone. He considered human magic, especially healing, clumsy.

In the Mortal Realms, the Cat is incarnated (presumably, born), as a kitten. Though he possesses magical abilities, he is mortal in this form and can be killed.

The Cat has many names; Pounce, Faithful, Hestaka(which means wise-one)
and are an identical incarnation of the Cat, to aid and protect the chosen mortal. Which it seems it chooses by the Mother goddess.

The Great Mother Goddess was seen shooing a black, purple-eyed cat off of her throne, Once by a mortal that had the honor of vising the divine realm. Presumably, this is The Cat when he is not in his mortal form.

It is unknown what purpose the Cat serves, other than aiding mortals, or if he is the only constellation capable of assuming a corporeal form.

Powers: Pounce can speak the languages of other animals, can disappear and reappear at well, and travel between the divine and mortal realms. He can speak to mortals so that only one person can hear him, or as many as he chooses a hear. He can heal, though he rarely uses his powers as such, saying that the gods don't want him to mess with the fates and the paths of mortal man.

Other:
When acting as Faithful, the Cat often balances out fiery tempers and recklessness. When with Pounce, he frequently vexes the chosen with displays of his independence and magical qualities. He is a very loyal companion to both of the mortals whom he has befriended and often fights for them. Although he was mentioned chasing after 'real or imaginary prey', he does not kill or eat mice and calls them his 'little brothers'.

He is far more mysterious about his true identity, and it is only hinted that he is actually a constellation. Whenever his unusual qualities are remarked upon, he ignores it, he corrects people who call him a god, saying that he is in fact a constellation, It is unclear why he is so secretive. This could be a choice of Pierce's,

He has a collar that has a Triquetra on it. Showing his connection with the goddess.
Pounce is particularly fond of cheese, although it doesn't improve his breath

The Mother goddess has sent him to earth, he has chosen Cullen as the mortal he will follow and protect.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Profiles (Banner in here)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items