Coding Dump

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:12 pm
A place to test & see some coding without showing up on our personal posts.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:45 pm
Alitura Figura
Type: Combo
Works with Nephilim: No
Do recolors work?: Yes

User Image
User ImageBewere of Wolf (Claw shirt cutter) + User ImageAlitura Figura (Emsley's Tendrils V1)

With User ImageThe Surgeon cutter:
User Image

Anesidora's Woe
Type: Single
Works with Nephilim: No

User Image
User ImageAnesidora's Woe (Anesidora's Prayer)

NOTES:
* Item will leave chest and bottom naked, typically from the front only
** Item will leave chest and bottom naked, but has extra part showing

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:49 pm
Antique Keymaster
Type: Boot/Leg Combo
Works with Both Genders?: Yes
Works with Attitude Alleycat?: Yes

User Image
User Image
User ImageAntique Keymaster (Embroidered Boots)*
PLUS one of the following:
NOTES:
* Other recolors that don't show in the tags: User ImageSuperior Royal Keymaster (Gilded Boots) and User ImageRoyal Keymaster (Gilded Boots)

Obnatus Amare
Type: Leg Combo
Works with Both Genders?: Yes
Works with Attitude Alleycat?: Yes*

User Image
User Image
User ImageObnatus Amare (Sower's Legs) + User ImageBewere the Wolf (Claw shirt cutter)**
NOTES:
* Makes it look like you have a heart tattoo on your butt.
** Alternative to Bewere the Wolf cutter: User ImageYour Angel (Bewere cutter)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:46 pm
SKIN MOD DUMP  

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:53 pm

Bewere
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=bewere+wolf+scissors&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/9d29683b9d510f.png[/img][i]Bewere the Wolf[/i][/url] cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=bewere+wolf+scissors&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/9d29683b9d510f.png[/img]Bewere the Wolf [i](Claw shirt cutter)[/i][/url]

yum_coffee yum_coffee yum_coffee
Surgeon
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=surgeon+luckycatch&filter=206&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/92c844d79efcf3.png[/img][i]The Surgeon[/i][/url] cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=surgeon+luckycatch&filter=206&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/92c844d79efcf3.png[/img]The Surgeon [i](Surgical Scissors)[/i][/url]

Cheshire
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=cheshire+grin&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/143a9e649df68d.png[/img][i]Cheshire Grin[/i][/url] cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=cheshire+grin&filter=0&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/143a9e649df68d.png[/img]Cheshire Grin [i](Bell bewere cutter)[/i][/url]

Angel
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=your+angel&filter=202&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80] [img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/cbfcac2a9f4b3b.png[/img][i]Your Angel[/i][/url] cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch//?search=your+angel&filter=202&floor=0&ceiling=No+Limit&sortBy=80][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/cbfcac2a9f4b3b.png[/img]Your Angel [i](Bewere cutter)[/i][/url]

Pruning Shears (niwamori)
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?sortBy=80&search=niwamori&filter=&floor=0&ceiling=0][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/new/b8/b8cf93859fb767.png?v=773[/img][i]Pruning Shears[/i][/url] Cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?sortBy=80&search=niwamori&filter=&floor=0&ceiling=0][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/new/b8/b8cf93859fb767.png?v=773[/img]Niwamori [i](Pruning Shears)[/i][/url]

Attitude Alleycat
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10021743][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/a13c1e198eb75.png[/img][i]Shirt-ripping[/i][/url] Cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10021743][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/a13c1e198eb75.png[/img]Attitude Alleycat [i](Shirt-ripping)[/i][/url]

Hana's Letters
[b]With [url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?sortBy=80&search=hana springtime&filter=&floor=0&ceiling=0][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/new/b1/b1d5ac0a111e0.png?v=1542404761[/img][i]Loose Shirt[/i][/url] Cutter:[/b]

[url=www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?sortBy=80&search=hana springtime&filter=&floor=0&ceiling=0][img]//graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/new/b1/b1d5ac0a111e0.png?v=1542404761[/img]Hana's Springtime Letters [i](loose shirt cropper)[/i][/url]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:16 pm

♦ 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 ♦

Sumi's Warning Signs Spreadsheet

Warning Signs is a simple trick where an arm mod is used to clip off the tape on the bust. Not Every arm mod works, but there are plenty that do.

STEP 1
First thing to do is to equip Warning Signs.
User Image
User ImageWarning Signs (Chest v.2)

From here there is two ways to do it, depending on the arm mod.

SIMPLE ARMMOD METHOD
WARNING SIGNS + ARM MOD*
User Image + {Certain armmods, see spreadsheet}*
* Some arm mods can clip warning signs off by themselves (ex. Adored Persephone). If you use one of these, that's all you need.
User Image
User Image + User ImageAdored Persephone (arms)

However some arm mods need a little help. For that you can use Bad Pun to layer and equip armmods that by themselves don't remove the tape.

BAD PUN METHOD
WARNING SIGNS + BAD PUN + ARM MOD*
User Image + User Image + {Certain armmods, see spreadsheet}*

1. Equip Bad Pun (Took a stab at a joke). This will clip the tape off the bust.
User Image
User ImageBad Pun (Took a stab at a joke)

2. Then, and this is important, change your pose to anything except aa. This will clip off your arms.
User Image
User ImageBad Pun (Took a stab at a joke) PLUS any of the following poses:
User Image OR User Image OR User Image OR User Image OR User Image OR User Image OR User Image OR User Image

3. Now finally, equip an additional armmod of your choice over top Bad Pun.
User Image
For this example it's User ImageCleric Of Love V.

Please note that you CANNOT use aa pose (User Image) from any armmod you layer over Bad Pun or it'll put the tape back

And Voila! For the full list of usable arm mods, please see the spreadsheet.

User Image
User Image

NakedAvi Guide
Crew

The Nudist Colony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out