Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[Duel] Due Course

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
viatorai generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vethir wasn't exactly sure where he was, but after a few rogue lions had suggested he head this way, here he was. The lands felt...strong was the only way he could have described it.

Waiting around was easy enough, he had eaten a big morning meal and the day wasn't that horrid temperature-wise, but it was working the nerve to approach one of the large lions that held him back. Eventually, spotting what could be a member of the pride, he cleared his throat loudly.

"Hey. Uh, I want in. Heard you gotta prove yourself. You up for giving me a paw with that?"

...Maybe he should have brought some of his breakfast as a gift.

1 = miss / failed attack  
Polette generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ti'iti'i wasn't in the habit of interacting with rogues, even prospective member rogues. He also wasn't in the habit of dueling; sure, he had the chops, and wasn't a blind little cub going into them, but he had never been drawn to them as others had been. It was a big reason why he was a hunter -utilizing his skills for the benefit of the pride without having to worry about 'going easy' or how it could affect his reputation.

But, it had been suggested to him that perhaps he should expand his due diligence to the pride by helping to test interested blood. Which was why, on this hot day, he had gone beyond the borders, somewhere going that no one would come along.

No luck.

"It is true, stranger." His eyes looked over the approaching male. "But, are you s sure you have what it takes?" His eyes sharpened and his body shifted, preparing for the incoming.

((next post - light attack ))

Polette
Crew

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas