• Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:55 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

seeing the orbs appear, the Doctor was unsure what to do but Dionysus plunged his hand down to the ground. suddenly a large thicket of grape vines surrounded those in the orbs to block the explosions "we're getting overwhelmed!" she said. as though hearing her, a laser beam shot down from the ship as K-9 stood at the railings looking down at the experiments and Mido "hostiles detected ... get away from master! bark! bark-bark!" K-9 shouted as he kept using his laser 'bite' at the experiments hitting those he could right between the eyes

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:30 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
.::Current Attire::.

hush, I'm thinking...
I feel this way

Dara found herself getting electrified by the lightening bluff as she screeched out in pain and rolled onto the ground she found her dryad senses wanting to turn into a tree to protect her but anger flooded through her heart and fear for Odelia was to great,"We need to focus these as a group", she called to her father and the doctor,"Bob will have to protect Odelia for now then we can assist him", she staggered upwards turning her attention as her father managed to throw out a cluster of grape vines from the earth spewing them at the attackers, she used her ability of illusions to help with this as she raced over to Dionysus and the doctor as her vines began to multiply into ungodly amounts they seemed to come from everywhere! But really she was using her illusions as a way to manipulate them into trying to figure out what was the real vines and the fake ones as they all began to surround his people in swarms like massive waves; If they didn't manage to pick out the fake from the real they would get entangled and start to be strangled and stabbed by the vines;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

Options:
Attach Signature

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image
.::Current Attire w/ Lucifer & Weapon::.
User Image
User Image

.::Theme::. ❖Current Mood

What is the right path?.....

With her eyes growing wide, Jezebel noticed that this was quite surprise that this Mido knew exactly where she was, making her have to think fast and figure out exactly what to do. She could run, find a place that was safe and secure till she knew what to do next. Yeah this was a good plan except for one thing. What about these people? Why was she even caring about them? This filled her mind as she watched as Mido created his large "x" shaped strike straight toward her. This made her eyes grow wide as she knew this could hurt a lot. This was when everything froze as the world began to freeze around her. The large "X" shaped attack only a few feet away as someone appeared in front of her in a long gown, showing that it was Hecate speaking not in the real world but within her own heart,"Why are you just standing there?"
Jezebel just stood there as she saw Hecate stand there with her hands crossed over her chest, her eyes shining bright as the goddess just sighed before speaking up loudly,"Get out there...and you fight!"
"...You're right,", Jezebel nodded as something happened with the "X" shaped attack. Once time began to move normally again, the slash attack split directly in half as the Daemon's Huntress stood there with her scythe smoking from the attack. Her eyes glowed brightly as Lucifer looked back toward his friend before grinning a bloodied smile. Jezebel breathed a little hard but knew that it was time to choose....and this time, she choose what she wanted to do. Standing up straight, the huntress began to walk toward the rest of the group as the grapes protected most of them with the attack. Unfortunately, the explosion didn't help B.O.B. as he flew off the ship, landing straight onto the ground which the large droid only groaned before firing off both wrist cannons at the daemons, feeling one of it's eyes dangling off it's socket. This also opened the hatch that had the unconscious Odelia hidden away but Jezebel walked with her hips swaying back and forth, her eyes staring down at Mido with a stern look on her face,"Stay away...from MY FRIENDS!"

Is it okay to let your heart lead you?.....

User Image

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:46 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

K-9's stun gun did gave Mido's experiments stun as they groan, and find themselves trapped in Dara's illusion. Thankfully for Dara, they were all devoid their humanity, so they sliced the every vines as they were all strangled and stabbed by the vines. Because of too much damage, they all dissolved into red mist.
Mido lowered his Judgement Edge and watched Jezebel sliced his blood magic shockwave to half. She joined the group, Mido smirked beneath his helmet, knowing B.O.B. was flew towards the ship and opened the hatch to reveal unconscious Odelia. He uses his blood magic under his feet to slide towards Odelia's side, "You all may have defeated my experiments, but they were all originally orphan human children I adopted for next level of evolution," he revealed about his men, they were originally human orphans. At the same time, three of his men appeared in dark purple mist and one of them grabbed Odelia, the other handed one syringe with drug ready to go to Mido. He takes the syringe and hide it in his pouch, "I'm afraid I have other three human hybrids to capture before I will say farewell to Silva. Jezebel, you might know who am I talking about," he spoken out and his men vanished in dark purple mist taking Odelia along. Mido gave them a last look, he observed the daemons, "Bon appetit," he said before he vanished in purple mist, leaving the heroes deal with daemons.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys
GuenivereOrion

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 11:07 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing the experiments were orphaned children, the Doctor's eyes widened in horror at the monster she saw before her and saw Odelia was in her grasp "NO!" she cried running after them but was too late and gritted her teeth slamming her fists on the mast. K-9 kept stunning any daemons that went for the Doctor as her fury started to build up and became stern before turning to the daemons on the ship "do not antagonize me anymore .... your master committed an atrocious evil and took away a friend of mine. i'm the Doctor .... and if any of you value your lives .... you will run .... RUN in fear!" she said actually making Dionysus shiver a bit

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

"There are worlds out there were the skies are burning, where the sea is asleep and the rivers dream. Hills made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, and somewhere else the tea is getting cold"

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Dara when she realized had killed innocent children felt herself grow very sad and almost sick to her stomach she knew they were only mortals and they had such a short life but they were just babies but what really caused her grief to rise is when Mido took her daughter with him and she let out a agonizing painful cry as if he had ripped her very heart from her chest watching them leave with Odelia,"My baby!", she dropped to the ground feeling defeated as she began to wail at losing Odelia,"This is my fault I should have never brought her here it was to dangerous..", she whispered in her grief feeling her heart reopen it was hard having to accept to give her up 27 years ago knowing she was going to grow old and die like any mortal but this was hard to having her so close and trying to reunite those bonds only for her to be ripped from her again;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:09 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Jezebel tried. Oh lord she tried as she ran straight toward Mido who had disappeared at the last second with Odelia in his possession. With her Scythe stabbed straight into the wood that Mido was just standing on, the young huntress just stared at this spot. B.O.B. slowly but surely brought himself back up onto the ship as the daemons chuckled around them before disappearing in the dark smoke. The fog began to clear as Jezebel clenched her scythe tightly before making it disappear into light particles as Lucifer groaned softly in annoyance, knowing that what had just happened really happened. B.O.B. brought himself back onto the ship as the drones flew down to repair his eye as he plugged himself back into the ship,"They are heading toward a realm called Vein..We are going after her.."
Jezebel turned toward B.O.B. before speaking up with a stern voice,'This place, Vein. I know of this. The air is toxic from many many years..most of us would die or worse..turn into deadly creatures without a Miasma Mask.."
This is when Lucifer's ears perked up as he knew exactly what these were. Looking back over at Vincent's captain's quarters, he turned back before speaking up sternly,"I remember this...Vincent grabbed a couple and left it within his room but there isn't enough for all of us.."

User Image

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Dara slowly rose to her feet there was no point in feeling sorry for the situation her daughter was gone they were going after her but she knew that everyone couldn't go and turning towards the group she finally spoke up,"If this place known as Vein is very dangerous then It is certain that me and my father are unprepared to enter it", she told the adventurers,"You have been with Odelia longer than I have and I am her own mother", she shook her head,"I know that this is not my place to ask and I would never do this but", she looked at the group,"Please... go to Vein and bring my daughter back to me... I will be willing to give you whatever you want in exchange my body, my heart, my very soul", she told them,"I feel responsible for today but I know.. that standing here wont bring Odelia back", she stared at the Doctor with deep sympathy in her eyes,"You know a mothers love I could tell by the hate you held toward that Monster who took her and the hate of him using innocents for his own purposes", she extended her hand to the doctor,"If me and my father are willing to part from this group can I trust in you and B.O.B to return Odelia to me?", she asked her;

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┓

hearing Dara ask her to help, the Doctor's fury melted and grabbed her hand "oh Dara ... i could never ignore a cry for help" she said not wanting to point out she was actually a father, regeneration always was a lottery "i swear ... i will get her back for you ... just be ready to hug her" she said with a smile then looked to Dionysus "thank you ... when you find her, give her this" he said producing a bottle that looked like a rum bottle but it was purple like a grape wrapped in a vine. As she took it, she looked impressed "vintage 34 bc ... nice" she said as the god nodded "it's self-refilling ... those with my blood can heal with wine, her even more so ... if this Vein is as bad as all that then this should reverse any effects on her" he said as the Doctor nodded and put it in her inside jacket pocket but it looked as though it was flat "might i ask what you two will be doing?" she asked as Dionysus took in a breath "this war was something the Olympians were hoping to avoid ... but this Mido made it personal .... I'm going to the Underworld and try to convince them to fight, and something tells me it won't take much effort"

┗━━━━━ ? ━━━━━┛

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

GuenivereOrion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I'll go with them..I know where we need to go..", Jezebel spoke up as she made her scythe disappear, her eyes closed as the weather finally cleared up before she looked at B.O.B. who was already working on making the ship lift up. Lucifer sat up straight as he spoke up to the two with a stern look on his face, showing how serious he is about the situation and how he will help with anything Jezebel needs. As the ship raised up toward the sky, leaving Dionysus and Dara on the sandy beach of the island, Jezebel looked out toward the sky alongside her friend before speaking up,"Well..I think it's time we made our stand, Luci.."
"Ugh..", Lucifer replied as he laid down on the deck with his paws crossed under his furry black chin,"I have a bad feeling about this.."
B.O.B. attached the final wire from the ship within the back of his neck as the ship began to power up, shooting off toward the sky toward the realm of Vein.

User Image

Marcus Emrys

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:00 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Dara was glad that he doctor was willing to help her and she looked towards her father who handed over the wine,"I hope you find her before any true damage is done to her in the land of Vein..", she replied softly as they all got onto the boat leaving her and her father on the shores she looked up watching them preparing to take off as her gaze followed the ship until it was out of sight,"Come on papa lets go", she told him turning towards him as she felt herself thinking of Odelia,'I wanted to let you go.. I wanted to let you go so bad.. because I knew I couldn't keep you forever I just didn't know it would hurt this much...';

Marcus Emrys

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:11 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

smiling slight, Dionysus gave his daughter a hug before letting her go "the Underworld is a bit cold, you sure you'll be ok?" he asked in concern looking at her with a slight frown

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:27 pm
User Image
Dara
Currently Wearing:

Dara smiled at him slowly as her appearance began to change into that of her human form,"I will be fine I will just wear more clothes", she promised him,"If the goddess of spring and my dear lady Demeter can handle the freezing weather of the underworld so can I", she told him,"Besides I am still your child I have a god's blood", she assured him with a twinkle of her soft grey eyes;

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:33 pm
Dionysus
God of Wine

"well lets just hope Demeter and my uncle Hades aren't fighting" Dionysus said with a slight shrug "the shouting matches they get into cause Earthquakes" he said before offering his hand for her to accept before vanishing to the Underworld

Aussie Srives

GuenivereOrion

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Islands of the Waterway

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items