Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 am
Epine de Rose

Dia laughed "No they are not tiny." She thought of the large fish she had eaten by the ocean she wished her pride had been willing to move to the see it could have fed the pride for years to come. "The ocean has plenty of food if you know how to hunt it." She only wished her pride had been willing to move but they never were, she had gone on trips with her family. "Yes I have been to the ocean with my family, but we didn't stay long the pride was always a high priority. Family and tradition." She said in a bitter tone. Tradition was going to be the death of her homeland.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:06 pm
"They aren't always bad things when taken in balance," Itiri smiled. He knew all too well of the dangers that awaited prides who stagnated, those who refused to adapt or change. Tradition was good in principle, it defended a pride's identity and gave them a sense of purpose... But every now and then a family needed to change, it needed to learn and grow.

...It needed to embrace those traditions but create ones of their own as well.

"Perhaps when all is said and done and the pride is in better stead I might afford a trip," Itiri mused. "How many days away did you say it would be? A few, or several...?"

He had to see these 'sea' things for himself.

For now though, it was in Dia's best interests to get comfortable as it seemed she'd open a can of worms and the Nezi leader was full of curiosity, she was going to have a lot of questions to answer!

MiddyGlow
Closing off properly for you by adding in a lil sentence at the end. :3

Epine de Rose

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:11 pm
(Fin)  
[IC] N'ezi-ozu Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash