Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨
~The FUN has arrived!~[E](CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll time!
  Oh, yes! Poll gold/plat
  Yeah, okay.
View Results

M-EWTBAC Mule
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:29 am
karaSu nekoS

Pesty Elf

Mistress Leac-Neko

mistymountaingirl

DeeDee Gambino

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for basically abandoning this, for awhile. Things have been crazy busy IRL! But I have handed out the immediate 'tier' prizes in gifts, and will be calculating winners for the others and posting/gifting those out soon!!! Thank you so SO much for all your patience, and for continuing to be an important part our guild/community. You guys rock!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:48 pm
thank you for the awesome gift! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

karaSu nekoS

Feline Lover

14,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Mistress Leac-Neko

Fantastic Kitten

4,825 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:04 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
karaSu nekoS

Pesty Elf

Mistress Leac-Neko

mistymountaingirl

DeeDee Gambino

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for basically abandoning this, for awhile. Things have been crazy busy IRL! But I have handed out the immediate 'tier' prizes in gifts, and will be calculating winners for the others and posting/gifting those out soon!!! Thank you so SO much for all your patience, and for continuing to be an important part our guild/community. You guys rock!

User Image

AMAZING! So many amazing kitty gifts from this terrrific guild! Although I was concentrating on creating a Halloween avatar right now, I will be joyously equipping my prizes after October. Again, many thanks! *hugs* Mistress Leac-Neko  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:35 am
M-EWTBAC Mule
karaSu nekoS

Pesty Elf

Mistress Leac-Neko

mistymountaingirl

DeeDee Gambino

User Image

Yes! Thank you for my lovely prizes! I was able to create my Ultra Satan Spooky Avatar with your gift! YAY! And I have so many kitty companions to choose from, now, it is mind-blowing! heart

THANK YOU! *hugs* DeeDee

DeeDee Gambino

Fashionable Gaian

4,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
♨LitterBox- The Recycle Bin/Archives♨

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash