Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a city of villainy where only one hero can save them: the terror that flaps in the night, the wrong number that wakes you up at 3 am: Darkwing Duck!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image
.:Outfit:.
User Image

...I'll be there for You...
...The Captain Told me To..

What a beautiful place this was if it wasn't filled with criminals at every corner. In the middle of one of the abandoned streets though, a green portal appeared to show a large metal creature by the name of B.O.B. walking out of the green goo. Brushing off it's small bowler hat, the Battery Operated Boyfriend placed it's hat back onto it's head before investigating the surroundings. The ship wasn't too far, at least this is what the GPS within it's system read to the machine,"The ship is in the next town over. This will help me find the Captain again."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image

User Image
Theme:Here
...Seeing as these are blurred I guess I wont be answering that...
...If only I could figure out what happened...

Layla walked right behind B.O.B and found herself bumping into him from behind to get out of that portal,"Sorry..", she muttered slightly pulling the jacket up over her shoulders as she gazed around the area... it looked pretty skeptical... considering she thought she just heard the robot say it was covered with villians,"OH great... more bad guys my luck..", she joked having finally given the place a look around she dared to ask,"You have coordinates to a ship? Why would Vincent even be on a ship?", she asked,"Unless its your basic naval vessel", she chuckled.

User Image

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"In the recent records, the Captain had visited Otto, or as you know him as Cortex, shortly after I arrived with the Fake Captain, Odelia", B.O.B. responded to Layla's question, not minding the slight hit against it's back from her accidentally bumping against it. The large metal being began to walk out down the road, his gps showing him the route on which way to take them to Disney Town while he explained,"Furthermore, in the ship records, his personal compass was connected to the ship's mainframe to activate the powerful vessel. The data showed that last night, there was a long battle which caused the ship to have suffered damage. The ship had landed here to begin it's fixing program which I must be there to help."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Layla walked closer to B.O.B as they made there way down the street,"So Vicent has a ship but its not your basic naval vessel", she said,"Probably something high tech knowing him... fake captain? She some kind of villain or something she steal his ship? Or what", she wanted to see what the robot knew as far as what had been going on with vincent since she last seen him. If he was having special ships and knowing robots then alot has changed... or had it? Perhaps nothing much did change her memory was still fuzzy for alot of stuff.

User Image

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"His old ship was destroyed back in the World that Never Was", B.O.B. tried to answer the question given from Layla, turning a right down the street which they could see a light in the distant. It would feel warm to any human but not to the mechanical being. Straightening it's large back, B.O.B. continued his answer to Layla's question,"Before he left though, he had a secret project involving Cortex to help make a morphing ship that could be accessed by the true Captain. When the Captain went missing in the Realm of Darkness, many years went by but I had a message that he was coming back. And that was when I met Odelia, a pirate with grey hair and eyes like treasure..if the treasure was drenched in alcoholic beverages. She isn't a threat though, actually the opposite. There is something about her that..that gives her that special feeling around her. I can not calculate how it's possible but there is something good within her. A heart, though drenched in alcohol, is still filled with light. The Captain knew this, I believe."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Layla listened to bob talk about odelia,"A pirate?", she gave a soft chuckle,"Reminds me of some stories that vin told us.. I'm not sure if they were real or not", she thought,"But they are starting to come back at the mention", she heard the robot talk about the woman as if she was something special,"Wow but be real special to you for you to be so fond in your words B.O.B but I've always seen it as this", she told him shifting her jacket to her waist because of the heat and tying it there,"That just cause your an alcoholic doesn't mean you don't have a good heart.. just may mean your hearts been hurt a couple times by the world is all", she told him,"I think maybe this Odelia has dealt with some stuff either that or she has a serious addiction problem", concluded Layla,"Cause I met a few of those to..", she said.

User Image

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:41 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Drinking isn't the answer, action is", B.O.B. replied to Layla's response about Odelia. This droid didn't know exactly how feelings worked but knew that this pirate would be a much better captain if she had something to truly fight for. Looking at the soldier mover her jacket down to her waist, the droid only blinked a few times before looking out toward the light as it pointed straight out toward the light in the horizon,"We need to head this way. It'll be by the water to cool off the engines."

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Layla began to fan herself as he told her it was action one should take not a bunch of drinking,"Can't say that i dont disagree", she said giving out a soft sigh,"And your right its blazing around here must be all the crime", she punned in trying to catch a joke but wondered if it done much,"I hope vincent is on that ship and not off lollygagging around", she told him,"I don't think I want to have to chance him down for another 7 months", she sighed.

User Image

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:40 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

"Agreed with your assessment", B.O.B. replied in it's robotic sounding voice, which you could add sounded very up beat but could sound sarcastic to a different person. As they walked down the street, the droid lead Layla down the road where a sign shown was Disney Town which wasn't far. A few miles but the sign also mentioned a coliseum which was a little bit farther. If B.O.B. knew Vincent, which he had a detailed file of Vincent in his memory core, if he wasn't on the ship then he would be at the coliseum. They'll check the ship for as they head to Disney Town,"It isn't too far now. Best not let the captain wait for us too long."(EXIT)

User Image

GuenivereOrion

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

Layla found hersefl nodding as B.O.B probably produced one of the most robotic answers since they have met... it seemed they were nearing this ship finally as she seen the sign for disney town up ahead,"Here we.. go..", she muttered under her breathe following right behind the massive robot to the ship that was beyond the corner.

EXIT

User Image

AussieSrives

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom of Disney

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items