Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:06 am
User Image

this is a role play between midnight-tok3r and The Nerdy Kitten.

The Nerdy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:15 am
User Image

•.¸¸.•נαч∂є cσℓℓιиs`•.¸¸.•

When I met you in the summer
To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love
As the leaves turned brown

Name: Jayde Collins
Height: 5'2"
Personalilty: Fun, adventerous, happy, Energetic, Loving, Stubborn
Bio: I was born in the south but raised up north. My parents divorced when I was 14 and to deal with that I focused on school. It wasn't until college when my wild child phase came out. But hey, I passed. With my degree in neonatal nursing. My girls and I decided to take a trip to Greece to celebrate graduation before we enter the "real world". I enjoy being outside, hanging out with my friends, and traveling. I haven't had an actual before since freshman year of college mainly because guys my guy are immature. I'm also tired of the party scene where as they aren't. If I get into a relationship I want more out of it then just a couple of dates and bangs.

And we could be together baby
As long as skies are blue
You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon

Theme Song  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

name: declan kailani
          height: 6'4"
          personality: audacious, loyal, impulsive, charming and protective of those he loves
          extra info: tbd

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:08 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love

An emeral green eye blinked slowly as Jayde woke up. It was only her second day in Greece and boy did she still have jetlag. The sun had already set, which meant it was time to get ready. The last of her friends arrived early in the morning and all of them decided to go to a bar/club tonight.

Jayde climbed out of her bed and walked into the bathroom. The girl brushed her teeth while waking the other ladies up. Soon enough they were all gather in the bathroom getting ready. Make up was across the counter while curling rods and straighteners were on the floor. Jayde gave her long, thick hair loose curls before pulling half of it up and securing it with a few bobby pins. She merely put on mascara and a deep red lipstick before getting dressed. Soon enough, all the ladies were ready to go as the rode to the bar of choice for the evening.

Upon entering, Jayde quickly got a shot of Fireball before ordering a large margatrita. "What's the plan for the night? Getting smashed before the night begins?" One of her friend, Alice, joked. Jayde laughed, nodding. "Graduating nursing school was hard dude! I deserve to get s**t faced and have a great time!" She smirked, sipping her margarita."Who knows, maybe you finally find someone." Kelsey, another friend, hinted at the fact that Jayde was the only single one amongst the group. Jayde took another shot after downing her margarita and pulled her friends onto the dance floor. "Let's just have a good time" She laughed as the danced to the music.

You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon

Theme SongOutfit  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
                                                Things weren't supposed to be like this.

They were meant to settle down and have kids. Grow old together. They had plans. Those wonderful dreams of his were sent packing when he caught the love of his life with another man - whom he soon came to understand was her goddamn personal ******** trainer...in their bed. It made him wonder how many other times it had happened when he was working twelve or fourteen hour shifts. For seven years he had told himself the same thing - that without Ruthanne, he was nothing. She was like an angel on his shoulder. His best friend. His soulmate. 

What an idiot he was.

Declan could remember that night vividly. He had walked into the house late at night, exhausted and in dire need of sleep after the days events, wanting nothing more than to just go directly to bed and pass out. Quiet as a mouse and being incredibly cautious as to not wake his sleeping wife, the man headed into the kitchen for a drink of water before slowly coming to a halt upon hearing a peculiar sound. He'd brushed it off thinking it was just the house making noise and traveled up the staircase anyway only to hear more noise. The squeaking of bed springs and, eventually, Ruthanne's all too familiar moans. 

For a lonf long moment, his grease-stained hand hovered over the doorknob. His expression had contorted into an awful mixture of disgust and hurt and anger all at once. He almost didn't even want to open the door. It was blatantly obvious what he would see. With his jaw tensed, the man wrapped his hand around the doorknob, twisted, and finally walked in. 

Declan had been rather composed for a man who had just witnessed the worst thing he could have possibly imagined. He was never one to let his emotions take control after all, no matter how angry he felt at times. The other man, "Peter", had left in a haste, muttering apologies and carrying his articles of clothing with him. 

So, they took a break. He didn't quite know what it was that reeled him back in again. Perhaps it was the fact that he had convinced himself that he couldn't live without her. 

And yet here they were, two months later in Porto Cheli, Greece, bickering and bantering more than ever before. It didn't take much more for him to storm out of the hotel room in rage. He'd had enough. They went on vacation to try and escape their problems and have fun, and fun was far from what they were having. With a hand wrapped around the base of his first beer of the night and his gaze plastered on the football game playing on the television screen above, the man took another swig of his booze. He soon glanced around a bit before fishing out his phone from his pocket and looking down at the screen. Nothing. No texts. No missed calls. Just an empty ******** screen. 

Grimacing in disappointment, the man leaned forward and crossed his tattooed arms comfortably along the black marble counter, his green eyes shifting back up to the game.

ooc ; theme song

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 3:16 am
midnight-tok3r
OOC: If you ever get writer's block or anything like that, feel free to let me know and I could edit.

User Image

To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love

Jayde and her friends danced and drank together until her friends byofriends began to show up. A couple ladies decided to go back to the house until it was just Jayde, Alice, and Kelsey, plus their signifcant others. The dance floor was getting loud, steamy, and crowded so the group made their way over to the bar.

Kelsey smiled, leaning over to Jayde and wihspering, "Hot guy all alone behind you. You better got for it." Jayde chuckled, and opened her phone to make it appear as though she was checking her make up so she could get a glimps of him. Hmmm, dark hair, tatted but, and definitely a big guy. He was definitely hot, making Jayde instantly nervous. Kelsey gave an eye roll and said between the two, "I dare you. Get out there girl, might be worth it."

Ugh, damn. She was right. Jayde was the only single one and while she has learned to be happy and love herself, it does get lonely. She gave her friends a look the suggested they got before taking a quick shot of Fire ball and setting on the bar stool next to him. She ordered a water, deciding it might be a good idea to begin to sober up and sipped lightly on it. Jayde studied the gentlman, his body language, facial expression, how he held his beer. Something was definitely bothering him. This should be interesting... She thoiugh before taking a breath in. "Hey, I'm Jayde, I noticing your tat on you arm. Nice work," She spoke to him, giving him a warm smile. "I got one but it doesn't look nearly as good as that," She chuckled turning out and moving her hair out of the way so he could catch a glimps of daisies the size of quarters going down her spine. Jayde turned back to him with that same sexy smirk that always seems to get her into trouble.

You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon

Theme SongOutfit  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 9:54 pm

User Image
                                                His lips were set into a grim line as he pushed his now empty beer bottle aside and continued watching the game. Although his body language demonstrated that his mind was elsewhere. As Declan sat there twisting and turning his wedding ring, the man couldn't help but think back to the argument that he and his wife had and wondered if he'd been too harsh on her. Not once had he ever yelled at Ruthanne or even contemplated giving her a good five finger slap across the face. He didn't dare do the latter, of course, but he sure as hell thought about it in that hotel room. The man shook his head at himself silently admitting that while she did bring out the best in him, she also brought out the worst.

And then something completely unanticipated happened. Apparently, in the midst of his day-dreaming and sulking, a pretty brunette haired girl had taken it upon herself to plop herself down next to him and engage in conversation. For a brief fraction of a second, Declan panicked. Coming out tonight, his goal was not to chat up different women and hopefully score at the end of the night. No. He simply wished to have a few drinks, clear his mind, calm the ******** down, and return to his hotel room possessing a different demeanor than what he'd stormed out with. 

Declan was, well...rather immune to flirting. Understandable, considering the fact that he was married for seven years. One, however, would have to be a complete moron to not see what was going on here. If he had found himself in this kind of situation before the whole Peter and Ruthanne ordeal, he would have flashed his wedding ring and proudly stated that he was a married man. Now? Not so much. For a moment, he couldn't help but wonder why such a beautiful young woman would even consider talking to an older gentleman like himself. She had to have been in her early twenties. Most likely a college student. Declan himself was nearing thirty-six and had been working as an auto mechanic for fourteen years.

"Oh, thanks." The bearded man responded with a deep chuckle when she commented on his forearm tattoo, obviously a bit surprised at the random compliment. He glanced down at his arm. "Nah... I got this done at a shitty little studio in NYC. Yours must've cost a fortune, though; it's gorgeous." Declan added with a charming grin, turning slightly in his stool to face her more. "Name's Declan. I'm guessing you're a tourist, too?" He inquired, waving the bartender over and ordering a couple more drinks for himself and his newfound company. He was currently wearing a loose-fitting black tank top, flaunting his impressive physique, along with a pair of VA dirty-green swim trunks and some flip flops. Though, he definitely would have changed into something more flattering if he'd known he would be entertaining a pretty girl tonight.

ooc ; theme song // you're good! sorry for the delayed reply, i've been busy as hell over the past couple days

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:30 am
midnight-tok3r
OOC:I understand.

User Image

To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love

Jayde smiled, surprised he actually spoke back to her. His deep masculine voice gave her the slightest of gooseflesh and made her sit straighter. The girl too a sip of her drinking before tracing her small finger along the rim. She said hi, just liked her friends wanted and could easily abort mission but something drew her in as she examined him.

Based off his attire, he probably wasn't planning to end up here tonight. By the look of his face she knew we her new found company was older, at least in his early thirties. One thing she noticed most people wouldn't? The grease strained hands, most likely from work. It was slight, hard to noticed unless you've seen it before which she had with her father. 'Of course they always pick the large guys' Jayde thought to herself, taking in that her appeared signifcantly taller then her. Hell, thank god for heels because this pair made her stand at 5'6".

Jayde suddenly felt nervous as she continued, "I'm Jayde" She leaned agaisnts the side of the bar as her turned, pleased that he was slowly opening up more. "I got this done in NYC too actually, about three years ago..." Her voice was high pitched at the end as she tired to remember when she got it done. After the break up of her and her ex....that sounds about right. "Touristing is mostly the point to come. Myself and a few friends decided to take a summer vacation here to celebrate having graduated college. We all have our jobs lined up when we get back home. Two are nurses like me, a couple lawyers, one accountant, one teacher," Jayde added with a soft, sweet smile.

She took another sip of her beverage as she glanced to see her friends waving goodbye. Boyfriends on their arms, they were heading to the house they rented to continue the night privately. Even if she wanted to see if Declan wanted to come home with her, she wasn't ready to go home. She wanted to stop by the beach, hell it's in walked distance to the house. Jayde looked from them to him and abruptely said "It seems my friends are getting ready to go back for the night, but I'd like to go by the beach considering it's so close to where we are stayin. Would you like to join?" Jayde felt her cheeks warm, feeling embarrassed that she even asked him that. He probably doesn't want to hang out with her, hell they've had what? A 5 minute conversation? She really needed to get back into the dating scene because she was a little rusty.

You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon

Theme SongOutfit  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:23 pm

User Image
                                                Declan couldn't hold back the smirk that crossed his lips when the brunette stated her name for the second time. That was cute. He nodded when she went onto answer his question, listening to the girl intently, a broad grin stretched across his handsome face. "I'll drink to that. Congratulations to you and your friends. Are you a practical nurse or a registered nurse?" He asked curiously, only knowing the difference between the two due to the fact that one of his close friends from back home had been a registered nurse for a solid seven years. The brunet haired man downed the last of his drink before moving onto another that the bartender had recently delivered, a gin and tonic, taking a sip from the small crystal glass. Small in comparison to one of his massive hands, at least.

Hearing Jayde's offer, the male paused for a second - reconsidering the idea of spending the night with the girl for only a brief moment until suddenly he heard a familiar voice chime through the endless chatter of everyone around him. It stuck out like a sore thumb, and for a moment, the man froze in fear. Looking over the younger woman's shoulder, Declan spotted his wife wearing a dazzling black dress and on her arm, a tall blonde male that he could have sworn he saw at one of her surfing lessons the other day. He didn't stare for much longer. He couldn't -- the last thing he needed was Jayde looking back over her shoulder and asking who he was staring at. Instead, he attempted to just clear his mind quickly and guzzle down whatever anxiety he had with a refreshing swig of alcohol. "Yeah yeah, of course... let's uh, let's get outta here before this place gets too crowded." He spoke over the blaring music that had just recently went up in volume, since more and more guests were arriving by the minute.

The brunette complied instantly, and with a satisfied and relieved smile on his face, the male took her by the hand and walked with her to the other side of the room, shoving people out of his way as he went. He ensured that she remained close to him by keeping a firm yet strong hold on her hand, afraid that her small stature would get swept away in the crowd of mingling bodies otherwise. When they finally made it outside, Declan breathed a sigh of relief and chuckled deeply. "Alright, which way is the beach?" He inquired and gazed down at the significantly shorter girl, his fierce eyebrows raised in question.

ooc ; theme song // you're good! sorry for the delayed reply, i've been busy as hell over the past couple days

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 10:23 pm
midnight-tok3r

User Image

To my heartbeat sound
We fell in love

Declan had looked like he had seen a ghost when Jayde asked if he wanted to go to the beach with her. Before she could ask any questions as to why, the girl nodded when he replied with his readiness to leave. She smiled at the grip her had on her little hand, taking her through the bar and out the door. The cool, fresh air hit her warm skin as Jayde smiled at the sound of his chuckle, not realizing her hand was still in his.

"The beach is this way," She stated, having a loose grip on his hand so that if he wanted to let go her could. Jayde started to walk with Declan in the pointed direction. "To answer your question, I'm a registered nurse. My focus is on neonatal to pedicatic care but occasionally I'll have swing shifts in the ER since I spent a lot of my clinicals there," The girl explained. Her passion was caring for kids, but sometimes it pissed her off how stupid and neglectful some parents could be. Jayde took long strides to keep up with the taller man beside her.

"What do you do for work? And what brought you out to Greece other than being a tourist?" Jayde questioned, looking up at the man with a charming smile. He had known these things about her already, at her fault mainly. But it wouldn't kill to know more about him. She could easily guess what he does for work...but coming half way across the globe, that wasn't something easy to guess. "While we are at it, old are you? I'm 22, 23 in September," She added, forgetting that age may be an important topic. Jayde certainly had a taste for older guys due to the fact they knew what they wanted and rarely didn't waste her time. Occasionally though, older men wouldn't want to even attempt to entertain the girl for some excuse or another.

As the pair made it to the beach, Jayde grabbed Declan's arm for support as she removed her heels prior to stepping into the sand. She smiled wiggling her toes between the warm sand as a salty breeze blew her hair around her cheeks.

You act so innocent now
But you lied so soon

Theme SongOutfit  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaia online high school