Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Last Known Location of Ventus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:50 am
User Image

"Y'ever wonder what what stars are?
Where light comes from?"

deep in the chamber of Waking, a young boy sat asleep where he had been for years. though be it the condition of the castle being close to the realm of darkness or the spell the Keyblade Master Aqua placed on the Castle, Ventus was still the same age he was when he lost his heart after battling his evil dark half: Vanitus. it ha rested in the heart of another to be fully healed, but little did anyone else know, his heart had come back and floated back into the keyblade wielder's body which caused his eyes to slowly open before he awoke with a jolt and looked around his surroundings "where ... where am i? Terra!? Aqua!?" he said hoping off the chair and started to panic but scolded himself trying to figure out the last thing he remembered. the Keyblade graveyard, fighting Vanitus ... then ... a dream? still confused he took out his wayfinder and saw it slightly glow which made him exclaim in joy; his friends were alright. but he needed to find them "don't worry ... i'll find the both of you again .... friends forever" he said as he pocketed the wayfinder and looked around trying to find an exit

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Approaching at the entrance of the Chamber of Awakening, she placed her hand on the door and slowly opened a door. Aqua walked in and noticed Ventus was walking around, which she placed her hand on her lips, "Ven! You are awake," she called him out with a smile and approached him.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

Aqua

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:22 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

"huh?" Ven exclaimed then turned to see Aqua and smiled "Aqua!" he said and tackled her in a hug laughing "i thought Vanitis might have-" he said training off but then gasped in realization and let her go "wait! where's Terra?! what's going on- i ... last thing i remember was fighting Vanitus after he was about to kill you and ... a-and the Unverse! they come from him! he ... i think we merged and created the χ-blade ... there was a dream that i found him again and he had it in his hand but ... i-it was cracked" he said in a panic

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua hugs him back with a smile after he tackled her. She listened to his questions about last time he remembered after he let go of her, she placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down, "Ven, long story short, Master Xehanort took over Terra's body, and I was sacrificed myself to save him from the Realm of the Darkness. I don't know what happen while I was in there, but King Mickey told me that I was trapped in there for 10 years, but I'm guessing over 10 years before I walked through the Door to the Light. Someone I know freed Terra from Master Xehanort. He's currently sleeping in Kingdom of Angels. He is going to wake up soon, you and I will see him together," she explains to him what happen while he was in comatose, yet told him that Terra was asleep and will wake up soon.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart

Aqua

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

after hearing Aqua's explination, he was slightly afraid when he heard Terra was taken over by Xehanort. 'the Terra you know will be gone'; Vanitus was right. as he calmed down he shook his head trying to make sense of everything "wait ... your saying ... it's been that long ..." he said trailing off but then looked up at Aqua and nodded "okay ... i just hope he really is ok" he said as he started forward but then noticed something in the corner: a figure in a lack cloak looking like a shimmer giving them a small salute before vanishing completely and something crashed to the floor: Aqua's armor and old keyblade. Ven tried to register what was going on by he ended up looking over at Aqua "something tells me things aren't as simple as they used to be"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image

User Image

"I still don't know how long exactly from over 10 years," she noted, but base on both Karuma and Vincent's appearance she saw, they looks a lot like early twenties or so. Aqua smiled at him, "He's going to be okay," she said to him before her old armor and keyblade suddenly crashed to the floor, in much of her surprise. She approached her armor and picked up her helm, "Come to think of it, Terra's armor wasn't with him when Master Xehanort took over him," she said to him as she placed her armor back on her left arm as her armors vanished along with her Stormfall.

Aqua

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

"maybe Master Xehanort didn't need it?" Ven suggested scratching his head "well ... I just hope it's all over now, let's go check on Terra"

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Aqua looked at him, then she smiled, "Right," she agreed and she summoned Master's Defender and aimed at the door, the beam of light was fired and she opened the portal to Kingdom of Angels. She walked through the portal.

Aqua

Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 pm
User Image

Where light comes from?"

Ven smiled a bit before walking through as well

"I'm Ventus.
Call me Ven."

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
Land of Departure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff