Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:25 am
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

Aqua listened to both Thor and Loki, however Thor talked about what happened to dwarves and he doesn't know if his strength will handle this. She begin to worry about Vincent and Mitsuki without their armor to protect them from the darkness. Arigane suggest to help, which she surprised, and she looked at Thor, "What if there are other gods, who may able to help the dwarf forge the armors?" she asked to suggest other gods, who were the blacksmith.

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

Loki frowned at Thor when he said the planet used to be full of dwarves. the last he spoke with Brok and Sindri at Disney Town they seemed to say the opposite. shaking his head he turned to Argaine and Aqua before frowning again "perhaps ... the workings of the Forge is only known to the dwarven kinfolk so maybe ... we won't know less we try, though Thor soon as we get there you are sitting on your behind and not moving a bit ... you hear me?" he said looking sternly at his brother as Ven looked at his friend confused "long story but long story short: close brothers turned bitter enemies, back to close brothers, both died and brought back ... yeah i get why you're confused" Spidey said scratching his head and only NOW realized his mask was off as his eyes widened in a panic "if you believe you can help though ..." Loki said with his attention to Argaine "we greatly welcome it ... though with any luck Brok and Sindri should be there when we go as well so, three craftsmen"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

|Profile:Here|
|Theme:Here|

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

User Image

Arigane stood back up after having a one on one moment with Thor, knowing how the Norse God felt about failure but with this, the old King of the Gods walked over to the rest of the group before looking over at Aqua, unsure on how they will get there. This was when Terra spoke up,"Alright, where is this place at anyway?"
Thor just sighed as he got up slowly, listening to his brother talk, sounding like he cared but he felt as though he would just get in their way so he wanted to help the others get there. Summoning his Stormbreaker to his right hand, Thor sighed softly before speaking up,"I will take us there with the Bifrost..it'll teleport us all there with ease."
Arigane just looked over at Thor with his hands behind his back before closing his eyes to see a new vision. This wasn't a vision of his two sons though but of the battles to come. A vision of where dark lightning shot through a ball of fire, making the attacks explode within his vision as he opened his eyes back up to see Thor pointing his axe upward as he was ready to do this,"Is everyone ready?"

User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image

Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit...
And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection...

"Unless we can ask Hephaetus about forging with a dwarf," she added about Hephaetus helping a dwarf forge the armor, unknowing all greek gods were hidden. However, Spider-Man explained how Thor and Loki were ups and downs between close brothers and bitter enemies, this surprised her so she looked at both Thor and Loki, unlike her sons, "You two should have seen Karuma tries to attack Vincent," she said as she recalled how she saved Vincent from Karma, after she returned back to Realm of Light and saved Vincent and tries to bring her other son's memories back, but failed. She suspected Daichi brainwashed him completely, which was too powerful to free him from his control. She looked at Thor when he asked them if they are ready, Aqua glanced at Arigane, figured he was ready, so she looked at Thor with a smile, "We all are ready to head to forge place."

... So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart
... You'll always find your way back to each other.

User Image
User Image

OOC:
Aqua Zack

Marcus Emrys
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

glancing at Thor, he put a hand on his shoulder looking stern yet worried "i mean no harshness ... but unlike how i was before i don't want to see you dead. you're a hero, i get that ... but be smart. you have so much to live for now" he said lowly so only he would hear "besides ... i have a feeling there's going to be a lot of things changing ... many for the better" he said as Spidey, who had his mask on now, walked up to Thor "yeah, don't give up hope, Thunder Thighs" he said making Loki snort loudly and almost cracked up laughing and grabbed one of the thrones for support and shook with silent laughter turning away from everyone "is ... is he ok?" Ven asked in concern but Loki took a deep loud breath before sighing and spun back around, a ghost of a smile on his face "brother ... know i hold you in the highest respect as i'm sure does Mr. Parker .... but by Valhalla i'm soooo using stealing 'Thunder Thighs' ... that was far too good" he said coughing out a chuckle

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

With a soft nod toward Aqua, Thor was about ready to summon the Bifrost before listening to his brother's unusually kind words, making his just stare at him with a soft smile. Then that smile quickly disappeared when he heard two words. 'Thunder Thighs'. He was stunned with annoyance as Loki began to laugh loudly behind him, still holding up the Stormbreaker axe up toward the air but as he began to speak, the bifrost shot straight down toward them,"Imma throw hi-"
The Bifrost shot straight down over the whole group, making Arigane look over at Aqua with a soft smile and his hand softly grasping hers to show that he was right there by their side. Terra looked over at Ventus with a soft smile before looking up the Bifrost as the group teleported to this brand new world.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250