Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:36 pm
Tethys hummed as she pushed her kelp gardens up a little closer to the house. First thing she had done was plant kelp in her little hidey hole. Which was quite literally a hole in a cave just outside the palace area. Didn't wanna be too close to...witnesses.

Turning toward her pitted kelp garden, she smiled and continued humming as she pulled them along to get some better sunlight.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image Simple creature that he was, Selich was having a hard time coming to grips with the things he had experienced recently and found himself missing his old life out in the vast ocean. Not the type to let it keep him down forever, though, he cast Royal intrigue and fickle land dwellers aside, opting instead to check out his immediate surroundings. Maybe he would stumble across something interesting?

As luck would have it, he had only just left the palace "grounds" when the ray tending to her kelp gardens caught his eye. With a quick mental shrug, he lazily drifted her way.

((So yeah. Tethys will see him as a standard naiad ))  

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:08 pm
Tethys ignored the approach of the other pae until he was close enough to hear her call out "You there. That one needs to be brought up with the others. Help me."

She waved her hand over in the general direction of her potted plants just inside the cave. Best way to reduce suspicion was to keep a mind busy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:31 pm
Selich hadn't been particularly stealthy in his approach, so he wasn't surprised when the ray called out to him. What he did find unusual was the casual way she gave orders, which did send up the tiniest red flag of suspicion. Even so, he wasn't particularly bothered by it and threw out a friendly, "Shore, lass. And where would ya be wanting it exactly?"

Skirting the strange female, he moved in the direction of the potted plants she'd indicated, keeping one eye on her in the way of his generally cautious, but still playfully curious, species. "Not to be oversteppin' mah bounds, but if Ah'm to work for ya, introductions might be in order. M'name's Selich. And yew?"

DaemonGabrielle

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:05 pm
Tethys paused in the door and thought about his question for a moment. The possibilities were endless. But in the end, she chose her own name. "Not at all, my friend. My name is Tethys! Pleasure is mine." She said, the false tone to her happiness almost undetectable. Altho she did purr a bit at the end, unable to resist the irony of the statement.

Setting down her plant, she turn and swam back toward him, her hand out as if expecting a shake. "Have you had dinner yet? I have a lovely meal in mind and I'd just hate to eat alone. Besides, t'would be rude to let you wander the oceans hungry after helping a poor lass out!"

She gave him a brilliant smile but wasn't sure if it reached her eyes or not.

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:47 pm
"Aye an' a good day to yew, Tethys," he said pleasantly, taking her offered hand and giving it a firm shake. He didn't linger on it, though. Something about her eyes made him want to get his hand back as quickly as possible. "Ah've no had dinner, yet. But Ah wouldnae want yew to put yerself out on my account," he hedged, still keeping an eye on her while he dipped to lift the potted kelp and then swam to the spot he'd seen her moving them to before.

Setting the pot down carefully, he gave the whole thing a quarter turn to get the best light then backed away to look at his handy work. Giving a small satisfied nod, he returned his full attention back to the strange ocean female. "If there's nothin' else yer needin' from me, Ah'll just be takin' mah leave then."

DaemonGabrielle

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:02 pm
Selich smiled politely at the ray, but the longer she silently scrutinized him, the more uncomfortable he became until his expression was more of a grimace than a smile. The moment her gaze even slightly shifted away from him, Selich was gone in a flurry of bubbles. Honestly, he was quite capable of defending himself with his sharp seal teeth, but her barbed, likely venomous, tail was something he didn't want to find himself on the business end of.  
:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games