It all started with a simple text.

To: (=♡ ᆺ ♡=)
< Heey! I'm bored, want to get together and do something fun? We could do a live performance for you in Town! I saw a really cool boil playing the drums a few days ago! People put pumpkin seeds in a hat for him! YOU COULD DO THAT YOU WOULD BE GREAT! Plus I could dress you up! . o . SO SAAAY YES~!>

Lute had been on a bit of a sugar high when said text had been sent but ment every word of it. She was tickled even pinker at the idea of being able to dress up her cute new ghost cat friend! Even as she waited for a reply Lute was digging in her trunk of clothes and in the closet. Pulling out things that she thought Kier might like. Like this really cute fedora and a pair of suspenders that must have gotten mixed up when she packed for school. It looked like things her brother would wear but with a bit of bright red sparkly ribbon sewn around the fedora it became an amazing piece that would look perfect against golden eyes and dark hair.

Kier looked amazing in red, prom had proved that for Lute. As she waited the pile of clothing on her bed was pounced into. She started to sort the articles by color and size, Kier and her were about the same size after all. Lute couldn't help but ponder as pink eyes strayed towards her vanity, would Kier let her put some make up on her?!? That would be so cuuuuute!

stella cinere