Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 am
User Image

((This is open to anyone who is interested. She's happy to meet a rogue or another pride member. I'm mostly trying to dust her off, to see where she's at! ))

The lioness sighed as she walked through the game trails of the pride. So far she had failed to rustle up any prey, and a small part of her wondered if she returned to the heart of the pride and tries to form a small hunting party. She might have better luck. The herds were on the move, and some had moved past the borders of the Kitwana, which meant the current pickings were scarce. Smaller game would have to do until those immune or unaffected by the disease were able to make a move, or some of the herds returned to their lands. Still, Shivali had hoped that she might scare something up, but so far, no such luck.

Giving a small, irritated snort, the gentle lioness continued on her journey, pausing now and then to sniff at the air, and to weave a new path over the plains. The sun was at its zenith, which meant the hottest part of the day would soon be upon the pride, and Shivali had hoped to have returned successful by now. It was hot, and while it warmed her bones, and eased any aches she felt within them, she wasn't looking forward to spending a the afternoon in vain. All she could hope was that she'd be able to scare something up, or get lucky -- surely there had to be something out there for her. While afternoons were not the ideal time to hunt, at this point, Shivali was on a mission -- she wasn't returning without something to show for all her work!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:32 pm
Sano hadn't been sure of what to do since the disbandment of his pride and the separation of his family and friends so he had just wandered the lands. Days turned into weeks and slowly into months as the male sought for a calling, for a place to call home. The lands warped and changed slowly over time and he currently found himself in a vast and hilly land that had a quaint feel to it.

Flicking his tail behind him he paused, his ears twitching slightly as he thought he might have heard a commotion not too far to his east. It was starting to get warm but he didn't mind so much, he was curious to know where he was though so he began to seek out who the owner was of the sound he had picked up.

Making his way towards Shivali without really knowing who or what laid ahead.

Uta

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:23 pm
AstoriaFallen

On the prowl, the young lioness trotted up one of the higher hills to better overlook the land -- perhaps she'd catch track of a herd, or the movement of smaller game over the plains if she had a more ideal view. What the lioness hadn't expected was, part way up, the sound of movement. Immediately she flattened to the earth, ears back, as she attempted to disappear into the grasses. She strained to listen, certain now of footfalls not far, and headed her way. Moving stealthily, the lioness all but held her breath as she made her way closer to the top of the hill. She'd be able to see who was out there -- and maybe it was something she could eat!

Up, up, up, the pale lioness moved, muscles bunching just in case she needed to scramble in haste. Carefully, ever so carefully, she peeked over the hill -- and found herself staring at a lion. A lion Shivali did not know, nor recognize. An outsider? Unless there were new members she was unaware of, she could only assume the latter. Above all else, he wasn't food. Thankfully, curiosity washed away any disappointment, and she quickly stood from her crouch.

"Hello there!" She called out breezily, hoping her sudden appearance didn't startle the other, or spook him away. Right now it looked to be just the two of them, and it at least would break up the monotony of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:49 pm
Uta

Clearly whoever was walking his way wasn't overly concerned about being seen walked into so he relaxed a little bit, it meant they weren't afraid so perhaps he shouldn't be either. It wasn't long before a female stood up and called out to him in a cheerful voice and he smiled, lifting a paw with a small wave. "Hello." Looking around where he was stepping to make sure he didn't trip or step on something he didn't want to as he got closer to the female.

"Is this a pride? I'm on or are you just passing through like me?" Though if it was a pride he might consider staying, he needed to find himself a new home.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:35 pm
AstoriaFallen

Shivali was glad that the other line didn't seem too perturbed by her presence. It was nice to see a new face, especially given the prides relative isolation. Those who knew about it tended to give them a wide berth -- not that she blamed them. Still, any hope that she had that the other might hang around did waver as soon as he asked whether or not he had stumbled upon pride grounds. Still, her smile did not fade, and she instead gave a little gentle laugh. "I'm afraid you've stumbled upon the borders of a pride, yes," she confessed, settling down on her haunches and letting her tail curl loosely about her feet. "The Kitwana'anata. Ever hear of it?" She asked, peeking up at the other with a curious tilt of her head. She was curious to know if he knew about them -- but she was also curious to read his expression or body language. If he looked ready to panic and bolt, she'd at least be prepared.

"I've never been outside these borders," she confessed. "Have you been travelling long? Though by all means, if you've somewhere to be, I won't keep you." He had said he was simply passing through... but maybe he wouldn't mind a little pleasant conversation if that were the case.

Shivali certainly needed a break in her unsuccessful hunt.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 pm
Uta

Looking around the lands he wondered where it was he had wound up but it would seem the answer would come from the lips of the lioness before him not long after he had asked, so he wasn't left waiting long.

"Kitwana'anata? I can't say that I ever have." Thinking about it for a moment he wondered if anyone he knew had ever talked about it and shook his head.

Never? Though he'd never been outside of his home until the pride had had fallen apart, which wasn't anything that could have been helped. Had that never occurred he never would have left his own home so it really wasn't unbelievable.

"I have no place else I need to be. If it's okay, perhaps I can accompany you? I've been looking for a new place to call home you see." Perhaps this place could be it?  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Kitwana'antara Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas