Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Hello little bird (Gwen and Nyimak) (Fin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nyimak moved to the opening of her cave in the early morning light she stretched out her lith body and stretched her jaw in a wide yawn. She shook out her fur and headed off into the morning light. She grinned she was eager to greet the day then again little slowed Nyimak's stride, she loved life and she loved to prowl her home. She raced along to the watering hole to drink her fill of the water she needed to start her day. She would hunt and then she would prowl through the monkey grass. Who knew what today would bright her? She had met some gods in her life as a rouge, she had met some interesting characters.

There was no telling what today would bring, but she was ready for whatever it might be. She grinned and rolled about in the high grass as the sun rose higher in the sky that day. She lay relaxed letting the warm sun lay on her fur and skin she sighed out a happy content breath. Nyimak couldn't really imagine another life. She did what she wanted when she wanted, why would she give that up for anything? Answer she likely wouldn't.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:21 am
Midnightglow18

User Image
After visiting the Haven, Gwen had shifted back into her mortal form, leaving the God's realm to head back to her current home. She had been away from the Stormborn lands for roughly a week. Who knew what kind of trouble Ciro would have gotten into with his thrall.

The flight between the two lands was long, and Gwen found herself tiring. She wondered if she had the full wingspan to carry her own god form, if she would tire as quickly too.

Swooping low, the falcon found a nice perch to land on. She hovered, before landing, beady eyes spotting a lioness underneath it. She chirped quietly, ruffling her feathers. A loose one drifted from her form, down to the lioness rolling in the grass below. She seemed happy. Gwen loved to see the mortals in this state. It put her more at ease to be around while she was in a smaller form.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:27 pm
KasaiLoki

Nyimak rolled over as she saw something white falling towards her, the feather landed on her tummy and she smiled and said up to the little falcon in the tree above her. "Thank you for the gift." She didn't think anything of it. Other then a feather falling from a falcon. She decided she would keep the feather as a small treasure of her adventures. Perhaps she would put the feather on a necklace or put the feather in her hair. She looked at the soft feather and the bird above once again leaving her musings for the feather for later.

"So little falcon where have you traveled and where do you intend to go??"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:30 am
Midnightglow18

Gwen's head tilted as the lioness thanked her for the feather. It was unusual for a mortal to be so kind to one not of her species. The Goddess hadn't been around many mortals before, but the ones she had always seemed to be out for themselves.

Gwen was also curious. Would the feather stay a feather always once she transformed back into her true form. When the other wasn't near to see the transformation, she would test that theory.

"I come from the mountains," her voice was soft, serene like. "Although I am heading to the Myrsky Syntynyt lands where I have been residing over the past few months. Tell me, where are you from, and are there others that seem so appreciative of creatures that aren't just lions?" She questioned, staying on her perch. Ever since the incident with Kristanf and the brief run in with Warriors, Gwen kept her distance, no matter how nice they seemed.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:58 am
KasaiLoki

Nyimak didn't think much of the situation, she had nothing against anymore really. She lived for herself, yes, but she didn't begrudge the birds from their share of her kills nothing in the rouge lands would go to waste. Nyimak smiled when the falcon answered her question. She rose to her feet grabbing the feather in her mouth so it wouldn't get dirty. She tucked it into her hair for safekeeping. Her tail moved back and forth as she considered the bird's question. "Well since we are chatting dear falcon I am Nyimak and thank you again for the feature it is lovely. As for other lions that respect and care for creatures other than lions of course. I had a male lion in my cave the other night as a storm rolled in his best friends were a serval cat and a bird of some sort I don't know what the bird's species was. I have also heard many tails of prides that honor certain small creatures, rabbits or snakes."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:57 pm
Midnightglow18

She bobbed her head, an indication that she acknowledged the feline.

He eyes lit up at a comment Nyimak had said. "It's not every day you hear of a lady expressing having a male in her den at night," she chuckled, beak clicking together. "There are many species of avians around I have found. Some small, others large. I'd love to hear about prides that honored us smaller folk." She grinned. Shoot, she'd love to find a pride that worshipped her own domain, yet fidelity was something that she figured was a trait most went for. It never bothered her, really.

"My name is Gwenhwyfar, but you can call me Gwen if you like. Tell me child, do you have a pride to call your home, or are you a rogue?"  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm
KasaiLoki

Nyimak felt her cheeks heat at the suggestion since she hadn't really thought of it that way till the falcon said so. Nyimak had never mated before. She chuckled it was kinda a funny situation after all. "I suppose it is, but I'm not sure I would call myself a lady, I am not a fancy lioness of some posh pride." Nyimak flicked her tail about she knew there were some but she couldn't think of the pride names. "There are so many different prides, clans and packs I couldn't tell you which are which. Though I would gladly travel the lands making note of them all if I had the time to see them all before my death when I am old and grey." She chuckled. Nyimak bowed her head to the falcon and said "I am pleased to have met you Gwen, I am Nyimak and no I am not part of a pride, I was born in the rouge lands and started my journey on my own when I was an adolescent."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:18 am
Midnightglow18

Gwen tilted her head, her small eyes shifting to her hind side. "You look like a lady to me. Regardless of the sense if you think it means." Gwen giggled. Ruffling her feathers, the falcon puffed up a little.

"Indeed there are. I know of a few off the top of my head. From friendly, you have the Pridelands. I met a nice couple there. But then you have some hard heads, those are the Stormborn. Be wary of those, they see some lions as objects rather than a being." Her wing ached thinking of the Stormborn. That oaf Kristanf would rue the day he caught her. Maybe she could persuade Warriors to teach him a lesson or two.

"Life's too short to see them all. I would probably recommend settling before you get too old." Ah, mortals and their life goals. They needed to learn how to live their life fully.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am
KasaiLoki

Nyimak smiled and then said "I am female that is no question if I am a lady or a rouge of mischief that is another story altogether." She laughed a merry chuckle. "I would consider but I do not know if I could do it, Prideland sounds nice but is it for me? Is any place with roots for me?" The curious thoughts ran around Nyimak's mind and it was hard to decide. She sighed "Perhaps I will always be a wild spirit." She looked at the Falcon "What of you no nest with eggs and chicks?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:11 pm
Midnightglow18

"Maybe. You won't know unless you go and find out for yourself." Gwen's wing spread out, pointing to the North. "Head two days in that direction. You'll see a large peculiar rock in on the horizon. It's about a day more travel then." Her wing lowered. "Start there. Find out if it calls you."

Gwen shrugged a little. "Maybe you will. Don't dwell on it too much though, or else your life won't be very fulfilling." From a goddess perspective, she had seen too many waste away because of it. Ah, it would be something this lioness would need to figure out on her own it seemed.

"Farewell, Nyimak. I hope you find what you are looking for in your life!" Gwen chirped, taking flight. She had one more stop to make before heading back to the Myrsky Syntynyt lands.  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces