Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] great fortune

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:44 pm
smerdle

"Ahh. One new year over, just in time for another one."

Toki hangs up her Chinese New Year decorations in and around her dorm. She has far too many. Passing students look curiously into her open door, from which unnecessarily loud new year music is blasting. It is all very festive.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:57 pm
Generally, Rojo didn't hang out in or near the monster dorms all that often, but given that he could hear Toki's music from outside... outside... he snuck in out of curiosity, leaning into view from the hall and lowering his jaw in a grin once he saw her.

"Toki! Hello! Are you having a party?"

PyroGoth

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:59 pm
Smerdle
Roll 1d4 to pick a bag of loot!

"My favourite skeleton! How fantastic! I am just decorating my room for the new year. It is so nice to meet you again. Sometimes I wonder if your decorations change with the seasons--NO, I WILL NOT TURN THE MUSIC DOWN, YES I KNOW YOUR DORM IS RIGHT BESIDE MINE, HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

She waves cheerfully at the furious student's angry gesturing and turns back, digging through her veritable pile of loot.

"I brought some souvenirs! Do you want one?"  
Smerdle rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:03 pm
"New Year's! Ooo." He had never really done more than whoop it up a little at midnight, but he was starting to think that maybe he should try a little harder to celebrate. Parties were his thing, after all. Souvenirs too.

"Oh, yes! From where?" He stepped into the room, trying to keep a subtle eye on her pile, but failing because his vacant, unblinking staring was never subtle.

PyroGoth
eee

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items