Whoa...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:43 am
This guild is still around? I think the last time I was on was back in 2014. I thought about this account the other day and decided to come back to the place where I first began my role play adventures.

I'm surprised though that this place is still a thing! Doesn't look like how it did back in the day, but still whoa.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:08 pm
Random_Girl656
This guild is still around? I think the last time I was on was back in 2014. I thought about this account the other day and decided to come back to the place where I first began my role play adventures.

I'm surprised though that this place is still a thing! Doesn't look like how it did back in the day, but still whoa.
Oh my god... Random girl! YOU WERE MY FIRST FRIEND ON HERE YOU INTRODUCED ME TO THIS GUILD!

Remember roleplaying with DJ Peaches about twilight? razz  

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 pm
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656

Oh my god... Random girl! YOU WERE MY FIRST FRIEND ON HERE YOU INTRODUCED ME TO THIS GUILD!

DJ Peaches sounds Familar but totally the twilight haha. I was Bella_Swan656 back then i believe! Im surprised there are still people on here from way back when!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:52 am
Random_Girl656
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656

DJ Peaches sounds Familar but totally the twilight haha. I was Bella_Swan656 back then i believe! Im surprised there are still people on here from way back when!
It's me, Jessica. I was like 12 then. I'm 19 now. A few of my names were Jessica_Uzuma, MyhugscuredepressionXD, something to do with Harry Potter... yeah.

I pretty much stalked you to this guild, you thought I was annoying?  

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:16 pm
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656

It's me, Jessica. I was like 12 then. I'm 19 now. A few of my names were Jessica_Uzuma, MyhugscuredepressionXD, something to do with Harry Potter... yeah.

OH MY GOD! I REMEMBER NOW! Not because of the annoying thing but the two usernames. Wow, seven years?! Im 20 now, I was 13 back then.

How have you been? I can't believe you're still here!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:46 am
Random_Girl656
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656
The Kittens Mittens
Random_Girl656

OH MY GOD! I REMEMBER NOW! Not because of the annoying thing but the two usernames. Wow, seven years?! Im 20 now, I was 13 back then.

How have you been? I can't believe you're still here!

I never left. I'm still on gaia because I still roleplay and talk every day with the friend that I made here when I was thirteen. He's not in this guild anymore, but I couldn't bare to just leave - I've always been here and this is where I met him. I don't roleplay here anymore because... well, I only roleplay with one person and the people here aren't really roleplaying what I'm looking for, but I still take a peek through the dead guild sometimes.

But damn, if it wasn't for you, my life would have been so ******** different lol.  

TheKittensMittens
Captain

Desirable Demigod

13,350 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:16 am
The Kittens Mittens

I never left. I'm still on gaia because I still roleplay and talk every day with the friend that I made here when I was thirteen. He's not in this guild anymore, but I couldn't bare to just leave - I've always been here and this is where I met him. I don't roleplay here anymore because... well, I only roleplay with one person and the people here aren't really roleplaying what I'm looking for, but I still take a peek through the dead guild sometimes.

But damn, if it wasn't for you, my life would have been so ******** different lol.

Awh thats so sweet that you and someone you met are still friends here! Im not friends with anyone i met here anymore like Darius or Jamie, but I still think of them every now and again. I think of tons of people i met here a lot now.

I'm still roleplaying, I moved over to Instagram 4 years ago and recently this year i switched to Tumblr lol. It's hard to find people though i will admit, doing this for 7+years makes you very picky on who you roleplay with.

I hope that last part is good! I hope i didn't ruin your life forever because i showed you this guild and roleplay. Wow, if i ruined someones life because of roleplay i dont know what i would do haha. So none of the old gang is still on here? That's pretty sad :/ but hey people grow up and have to "graduate highschool" (Gaia Online High School) for that part lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:32 pm
It's so refreshing to see stuff like this... smile I still lurk from back in the 2014 and earlier days. Though I haven't really seen to many people from my "crew"  

jace180013

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

KimmiWolfen

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:28 am
Oh my god!! I haven't been on here since I was 15, now I'm almost 24 years old whee but to come back and seeing some original role players such as myself bring joy to my heart!!!! I had several names that I can't remember rofl but I was always known as Aria_Wolfen. But a friend of mine showed me this site when I was about 12. I would love coming on here after school and role play with everyone in this guild 1x1 and groups! I definitely love coming to play zOMG. I'm just glad this guild isn't officially dead  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:40 pm
jace180013
It's so refreshing to see stuff like this... smile I still lurk from back in the 2014 and earlier days. Though I haven't really seen to many people from my "crew"
holy s**t its good to see your name man ling time no talk  

Tazarchy

jace180013

2,725 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:44 am
Tazarchy
jace180013
holy s**t its good to see your name man ling time no talk

Hey! I’m still here! You have a name change since back in the day or am I just getting old and forgetful? Lol
[EDIT]
After looking at your friends list I am certain I MUST know you, as I recognize several of those names. razz  
Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games