Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum
The Spoiler Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:20 pm
Welcome to The Spoiler Thread! Post all your spoilers here, about any topic. Please be sure to either white out your text, or (better), put spoiler tags around it. Also, try not to directly quote anyone unless you have spoiler tags, 'cause the white text shows up when you quote people.

LET'S SPOIL STUFF! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:59 pm
[ SPOILER FOR FFXV}

So about that "happy ending" for Episode ignis? Me and elle finally unlocked it, and I'd have to side with the people who believe it's where noct lives- why?Simple, if he was "dead" and welcoming a DEAD Iggy into the after life, we'd see the same 'heaven' effect we got in the 1st ending, all the floaty crystals , super shiney edges and gossy lights, and such. Plus, Where the F is Luna- otherwise?

Still.. I feel dear Luna got the short end of the stick, that poor girl just suffered so much till the end and It's just BLEAK the more I think about her.

HOW Noct defeated Ardynn is debatable of course, and weather or not he still needs to defeat, or has, is also up for questions. If the sun is back then clearly they fought him off, but unlike before Noct went in alone, he's waltzing in there with a whole party in tow- Ravus included! and he's of the Oracle line-

Some say Noct will still have to sacrifice himself eventually, but I think there's such a vauge mash up of clues, that it's really up for any interpretation in the end- and if I was the director of that game, I'd think that would be on purpose.

When people saw how the game returned to the beginning in the first play through, and asked about the possibility of time restarting again- even the makers said " it's up to you-" when it comes to the final say. and I personally think that's smart of them.
I know my brother is SUPEr happy because in this ending the ship of Noct and Iris is still floating. XD
Iris is his waifu.

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kingdom Hearts : Beyond the Door Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers