Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Who's This? Micail and Lute

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was another fine day in Halloween Town. So fine in fact that Micail decided he should do something productive for the day. He had some extra cash from his temporary job and thought about buying some new CD's or just anything in general he liked. He slipped on his headphones, turned on some tunes, and headed out. A few hours later Micail found himself wandering down the street while whistling to his favorite song. He loved music. It tended to drown out the world around him when he didn't want to pay attention to it. Not that their was anything wrong with Halloween Town. There were just days he preferred not to listen to the things going on around him. His ears had a bad habit of pick up everything that was going on. Listening to music was just an easy way for him not to concentrate as hard on drowning out all the noise.

When the song ended, Micail found himself at a walk way. It had been hours now and he hadn't eaten anything since he left his dorm. He looked up and glanced around to see where he was. Across the way seemed to be a small number of shops and what looked like a small strip of places to eat and relax. One of them as Café. It was just a small little building cut into the side of the strip. Though it was small it seemed to be quite busy. So it was popular. That was good sign. It meant that the food and drink was good. Why not? Maybe he would even get a chance to meet someone new. He had been gone for quite a while. It was time for him to get back into things.

Micail smiled as he quickly made his way across the street. He was of course careful to use the cross walk and not get hit. He learned his lesson from the last close call he had. After making it across the street safely, He made his way to the Café. There were some young monsters and gouls hanging out at the front but Micail was more interested in getting inside. His nose had picked up an array of wonderful smells that he couldn't resist. So with one quick shove of the door he entered the Café with a bright smile on his face.

"Something smells fantastic!"He declared as he slid his headphones down around his neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:55 am
The little hideaway of a cafe was one that Lute frequented often. The food was just too delicious to even let a crowd scare her away. Which was how Lute found herself smack in the middle of several other creatures in a line that lead to the host of the cafe awaiting a table. She had been here for about ten minutes now but refused to give up, even if it felt like her stomach was going to eat itself with each new smell that wafted out from the kitchen.

Behind her the door to the cafe swung open, letting in a loud praise. Turning a little, pink orbs took in the figure that entered, a hand slid up as they did to shield something of a giggle. That was exactly what Lute had been thinking the moment she entered today, it had been just to funny to hear someone actually announce it aloud.

Being the last in the line Lute scooted up a bit to give the boil some room, shyly turning back to stare at the counter longingly. Smells of roasted meats teasing her senses as she did.

Izumi Tenshi
Sorry for the delay! Also yes to quotes please, otherwise I will totally miss this!

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:31 pm
Cheekiebirdiee

One of Micai's ears perked up when it picked up the small sound of a giggle. it twitched softly in the direction of the voices owner calling the hell hounds attention to it. For a moment he wasn't sure who had giggled until his eyes landed on the small monster in front of him. Compared to him, she was so small... but cute. He couldn't help the charming, flirty, bright grin he gave her that showed off his fangs.
"It all smells so good, I couldn't help myself. I had to declare it!" He gave a chuckle. "In this case I guess you could really say, "I followed my nose." Okay that was a bad pun. "I've never been in here. You a regular?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:33 pm
Izumi Tenshi
Hello! Sorry for the massive delay, if you want to continue this I'm all for it! If not that's ok too!

The boil flashed her a smile that sent a tiny shiver over the ghouls skin. Maybe it was the flash of fangs? Either way Lute was charmed for the second and smiling sheepishly back at him. When he started to talk again Lute found herself in another giggle fit. He was funny even if that was a terrible attempted pun, Lute liked creatures like this though that could cute lose and be themselves, envied them even.

She colored a little red around the cheeks and nodded, "its always smells so tasty in here... I am, well kind of.." She was about to say more when the host came over to show her to a seat, there was only one empty table however. Feeling a little bad and knowing he would be waiting a long time to get a seat she offered shyly towards the boil, "would you like to share a table with me? Um- its a little bit of a long wait so.." Even if he didn't want to that was fine but she had to offer already more than a little curious about this new boil.  

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces