Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This is fine (Part-time job) (Katya + Toki) (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:24 pm
Quote:
The lab is quite well furnished with plenty of cobwebbed bookshelves and accommodating spiders, and your character is placed in a room with either just themselves or their friends/buddies/ random other people, and asked to pick a few potions to try. They must drink down these questionable coloured potions, and each one causes a different effect for about 10 minutes.
- Roll 1d10 to see which effect in the spoilers - they only have to try 2 potions - the lab research agent is waiting on their report on "how they feel", so you will need to rp out the results!

1: Your character grows super tiny! They are only the size of a button. A spider is eyeing you hungrily - it looks very large.
2. Your character starts growing purple spots all over their body. Is this- is this normal?
3. Your character's hair starts growing uncontrollably until it tangles past the floor. Unfortunately this "effect" doesn't wear off after 10 minutes, but there are a pair of scissors nearby to make some impromptu adjustments.
4. Your character now looks like a regular normal Human version of themselves!
5. Your character now looks like a Horseman version of themselves. It's just a glamour, it'll wear off.
6. Your character is now a minipet (pick any). They can't actually talk, unfortunately.
7. Your character is suddenly aged up, to around the general age of the usual professors. This is an appearance thing, it doesn't affect their actual mental state.
8. Your character can now read the minds of everyone in the room (please note, quote your other rpers, and have them rp out "thinking things" that they want your character to mind read if you'd like!) Otherwise, if it's just your character you just hear a voice saying over and over and over "kill me".
9. Your character swaps gender (if not applicable, either pick one, or just reroll).
10. Your pick of any from 1- 9 to inflict on your character!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:27 pm
"...And so all we have to do is drink a couple of potions, and we get paid?"

The researcher nods their head. Behind them, she can see a spider bobbing up and down in confirmation. On the table, an assortment of bright bottles is laid out.

"I, uh, have never seen drinks in those colors. But everyone here is very nice. It will be fine. ...Right?"

Aria Starstone

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:34 pm
Ekaterina walked in, curiously, and looked around to see what was going on. She had seen the job notice, and decided a few extra pumpkin seeds would not go amiss at all. She saw another student talking to the researchers, and decided to go join her.

"Hello. I saw the notice for the testing. I'd like to join?" She gave Toki a smile, recognizing her now from that odd day at Camp Lucy. "Ahhh, Hello, Miss Toki." She found a spot to sit down, and looked at all the very colorful potions. "Decided to try this too?"

She peered at them more closely, wondering what on earth each potion might do. "Maybe it's me, but those are... Colorful."

PyroGoth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 pm
"Ohhh! The rusalka! Hello! You are as pretty as always. It must be so nice to be comfortable underwater! All I end up with is wet fur and sadness."

(She hasn't tried swimming in human form. Perhaps it will be better! ...Or not.)

"Yes, yes. I cannot depend on my parents for school fees and camera maintenance, after all. And, uh...y-you are right. Those don't look particularly, ah..."

A spider drops down, waving about in what seems to be a "go ahead, it's fine" manner.

"I-I'm sure it will be okay! The school doesn't let you dissipate on school grounds, right?"

She looks over at the bottles (they seem just a tad sinister, now that you get a closer look) and blindly grabs one.

Aria Starstone
IM GONNA TRY ONE

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:46 pm
"Oh! I don't feel anything. This is not so bad. Perhaps we are the control group. There seems to be no effe--"

Huh? The room is getting bigger. The room is getting a lot bigger. That friendly spider suddenly doesn't...look so friendly...

"Whyyyy?! Why?! I don't need this! I am already small!"

Toki shrieks and flees, hiding behind another bottle. Perhaps she can just hide here for ten minutes.  
Aria Starstone rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:00 pm
"Well, it certainly is to me, but I have met some, recently, who might not find it so. A phoenix fellow, for instance." She paused, and made a slight face. "He kept calling me Fish. So rude." She shook her head in disbelief at the words, and then sighed a little at the thought. He was a handsome fellow, but just so... prone to prodding her!

She laughs, and picks up a bottle. "I am sure it will be fine!" She says, happily, and uncorks it. She downs it in one gulp. She has just enough time to hear a very small, high pitched voice yelling about being small. She tries to turn around, but it's too late... she's suddenly realizing the world looks very different. Her sense of smell is heightened. She frowns, looking around, trying to find Toki. She speaks. "Woof!"

She freezes... And stares down at what should be her hand. Instead of a hand, it's a paw.

Katya has turned into a Royal Foxfire.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:14 pm
Toki crouches behind the stack of bottles, trying (and succeeding, actually) to be as small as possible.

"Aaaahhh! Katya, help! Help--eh?"

Woof?

She cranes her head juuuuuust enough to get a look and -- oh. Oh my.

The fluffy thing that is now her fellow student is perched on the table, looking decidedly irritated. Toki peers at her, feeling a little sympathetic. The spider has left, perhaps having grown bored of searching through potions.

"Katyaaa! Do not worry! I think we only have a few minutes more before we turn back! Although may I say you are still very pretty! And your fur color is fantastic!"

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:35 pm
Katya looks up, and sees Toki. Toki is still smaller then her, which is vaguely comforting, but nonetheless, Katya is not thrilled about being a small and fluffy animal. She makes a slight whining noise, because communication is a challenge right now, and leans towards Toki, sniffing curiously.

At least if she has to be IN this strange form, she can make use of the temporary senses it is lending her, after all. She attempts to step forwards, and discovers that moving on all fours is VERY different from moving on two legs. She stumbles and rolls onto her fluffy side, expression mildly panicked.

There's a lot of fluff, so she doesn't get hurt, but there's a lot of fluff, which she is finding is making it hard to get back up again. She looks up at Toki, and whines again, this time in a pitiful way, because she is trapped as a ball of fluff that can't get off of it's own side.

Katya will never live this down, at least in her own mind.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Oh no. Th-that's so cute. That's so super cute. THAT'S SO CUTE OH MY GOD but Katya doesn't seem like the type to enjoy having a witness to anything remotely embarrassing, so Toki practices never-before-seen levels of self control and pertends like she did it on purpose.

"Why, that is such a good idea! Just relax and wait for the potion to wear off. Yes, perhaps I should have done that, instead of screaming and running around. I am quite winded now. It is fantastic how you remain calm even in the oddest of situations--"

Eh? She's...she's growing again. She's growing again! She's growing again NOW IS HER CHANCE

She completely abandons her previous state of faux calm and rushes towards the foxfire she is so cute I am going to pet it oh my god look at her it's so fluffy--

She juuuust manages a quick hug, before smoke (and a normal-sized student) fills the entire area where the royal foxfire used to be.

Aria Starstone
FUUCKKCKCKKKCKCK THATS SO CUTEUTIOEUTIOEDHGKDJG

Aria Starstone rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:37 pm
Katya tried to give Toki a grateful for her attempt at making Katya feel better. She made a huffing sort of sigh and lay there, watching Toki curiously. She seemed calmer now, at least, knowing that the other girl understood that this was on the humiliating side, and that she PROBABLY wouldn't spread word of this around to other students.

Especially that one. She was quite sure she'd never live it down if Featherhead heard about this.

She blinked, noticing the sudden explosion of TOKI RUNNING STRAIGHT TOWARDS HER as Toki is growing again. What is go... Oh! She made a startled sound, and then suddenly found herself back in her normal form. She blinks at the smaller student, and smiles a little, self consciously.

"Well. That was... more then awkward, to be honest, but I think we're stuck until we try again... I believe..." She snags one at random and downs it. "I will try thi... Why is my voice suddenly deeper?" Apparently Katya was now Katyo, for the moment, because she was now a he... Katya had grabbed a Gender Swap potion. S/he looks down at theirself, and stares, realizing that their normal clothing does NOT work so well on a masculine version of Katya... For one thing, that top suddenly doesn't sit quite... right.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PyroGoth rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:47 pm
"Nnnhgh...fluffy...I mean, potion! Yes. Let us try one more. Please. No more gigantic spiders."

Toki tries to pick one that looks (maybe) less intimidating, and downs it immediately. What could go wrong this time--

"Yip?"

CURSES.

She looks up at the now-very-masculine student, and down at her still-very-sparkly self. She has never seen a male Rusalka. Do they even exist? What a rare opportunity! She wishes she could take a picture, but given the circumstances... anyway, perhaps this will not be so bad! Yes. She will just--

"?!?!?!"

Her normal monster form may have four legs, but these are much, much shorter. She topples over, bouncing off the table and rolling across the floor, finally coming to a stop somewhere in the center of the room. After a brief struggle, she gives up all hope of dignity and mobility and just kind of...lies there. Perhaps these ten minutes can be spent in silent appreciation of how hard foxfires have to work just to run around.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 pm
Katya watched Toki pick up a potion, and then winces as Toki is suddenly VERY SMALL. Sparkly as ever, and oh dear even cuter then before, but definitely not the Toki Katya was familiar with. S/he was about to step forwards, when Toki moved... and went for a trip off the table, and across the floor. Oh dear, that was even worse then what had happened to Katya. Katya considered the situation.

Finally, s/he said, in that surprisingly deep voice "Let me come assist you, Toki." S/he walks over, carefully... The skirt doesn't quite feel right on the masculine hips, and the fishnets feel weird as anything. S/he isn't trying to think about their shoes... At least her/his feet seem to be the same general size. He carefully leaned over, hoping to goodness that the corset doesn't do anything WEIRD, and picks up the fluffy Foxfire, then again, with care, walks back over to the table and sets TokiPoof on it. "There we go. Do you... did you want a photo of us in these strange forms?"

Katya kind of hoped not. The idea of a RECORD of her being a HIM actually existing was kind of scary. Her/his mothers might be FURIOUS.

Male Rusalkas did NOT EXIST. Not until... now, for the moment, at least.

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

PyroGoth
Crew

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:28 pm
Toki looks up at her classmate in what she hopes is a grateful way, and tries not to move her legs at all. Katya, if you don't look down at the fishnets and heels, just looks like a very handsome young man (if you do look down, they just look like a handsome young man with questionable fashion sense).

It certainly would be nice to take a photo, but it looks like everything she had on her has disappeared, along with her humanoid body. She shakes herself a little. Perhaps she can dislodge some of these very shiny jewels as a souvenir...

A small, palm-sized toy camera comes bouncing out (of her fur???), and she jumps in surprise. Huh. How about that. How cute! It's like a little toy version of her own camera. She leans over to tap at it with one paw --

*FLASH*

User Image

A couple of extremely small black-and-white polaroids spin across the table. As curious as she is, she's not about to move (roll) again--

*POOF*.

"Oh! Ohhh! I have returned!"

She clambers over the side of the table, scattering potions across the floor. The toy camera seems to have vanished, but the pictures are still here! How odd.

Aria Starstone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:43 pm
Hekaterina smiles at Toki for a moment, then blinks at the miniature camera that fell out, their expression going curious and unsure. When the camera flashes, he blinks a lot, and stares at the two small photos. As he picks one up, he feels the change back come over him, and he is a she again. She spins around, and makes some HASTY ADJUSTMENTS.

After a moment, she turns back, an awkward smile on her face. "WELL. At least we did the job. We will now go get paid, and perhaps we have learned about trusting the lab staff, too. And their friendly spiders making suggestions on potions to try." She sighed, and tucked one of the copies of the photo away.

"But it was still, strangely, almost fun. And I enjoyed your company, again, Miss Toki."

PyroGoth

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers