Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply ☽ Approved Male Profiles
Ragna Rutherhart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:53 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Basic Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✎Username: KnightsRoyal
✎Name: Ragna Rutherhart
✎Age: 32
✎Gender: Male
✎Eye Color: Hazel
✎Hair Color: Black
✎Hair Length: About 6-7 inches(reaches the neck from the crown at least)
✎Height: 5'6"
✎Weight: 195 lbs
✎Body Type: He's built, in terms of his strength training to fine tune his body.
✎Scars/Tattoos: {Optional.}
✎Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
✎Ethnicity: Caucasian
✎Marital/Relationship Status: Single

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Extra Information Gathered 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✎Immediate Family: Victor Todeas

✎"Curse" : Unfortunately cursed with being unable to die, Ragna is forever stuck in a waking nightmare. Any time he is killed, via falling off of buildings or anything, he will wake up an hour later in his previous spot fully healed. Yet he retains EVERY memory and pain of his demise. His beloved would unfortunately end up forgetting him should he die. He also keeps every scar from any death not related to falls, drowning, or burning alive. However, if he falls in love, he will slip from the world itself, waking in another realm with no recollection of how it happened. He remains there for an entire night's time, to explore or to remain by himself till he awakens. He will bring his beloved into the realm with him.(If confirmed from Consent)

✎Fears:
-"I fear the unknown, places that man has not ventured hold untold stories.... untold horrors. I cannot prepare for what I do not know for my journey, and the indecision overtakes me."
-"I fear indecision, because I cannot let myself be seen truly different or let the choices become too confusing."

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Psychological Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

✔ Swords
✔ Cats
✔ Burgers

Dislikes:
✘ Vegans(Namely those pushy ones who force others to eat Vegan stuff)
✘ Failure
✘ Anyone who trash talks his 'brother' Victor
✘ Anyone who attempts to take Victor away in any way.

✎Personality:
I'm a bit overprotective of my brother Victor, namely because of his nature and his history that he told me. But other than that, I'm normally relaxed unless I'm working... still trying to find that 2nd job. I believe myself as both an introvert and an extrovert, but that would be because I like keeping to myself when working because it helps me focus, yet I am an Extrovert outside of work because I want to enjoy myself and enjoy time with Victor whenever we get a chance with cash. I'm mostly in a cheerful mood to be honest.

✎Bio: Ragna was born on the October 11th of 1985 outside of Starcreek, normally being raised by his parents until he was left at the doorstep of the orphanage. This occured when he was only around 3 years old and was stuck with having to spend another 9 years in the orphanage. During his time there, he had learned how to help others in terms of helping them learn their basic teachings from their caretakers. After he had turned 12, he was adopted alongside Victor by an elderly woman, who seemed to be nearing death's door anyways. He simply didn't care and had rarely fallen in love, more or less being focused on trying to keep them all stable and together before she had met her untimely demise 15 years later. Ragna had to take care of Victor now and had realized something about himself and Victor. Ragna could survive most fatal injuries and falls for particularly no reason, waking up an hour later fully healed back where he was previously. He was the main source of income, but when he lost his first job, he struggled during their 4 years to even find a second job, unfortunately commiting suicide by jumping off a building. That was when he found out about his supernatural undying curse. It was a blessing in terms he could not die, but he would still scream right after coming back just from the pain of death that he remembers vividly.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Romantic Record 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

What you look for in a partner:
❥ Someone who isn't afraid of him dying.
❥ Likes to Sleep at random.
❥ Enjoys fighting, whether on TV or sparring
❥ Will not down-talk or anger Victor.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】Extra Information 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Theme Song: [Optional.]

Extra: [Optional.]

Housing: Lixin District - 195 Cherry Street

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 pm
KnightsRoyal

But what will happen to the person whom he falls in love with as part of the curse? Will they also end up forgetting him once he ends up dead? Just making sure.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:17 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
KnightsRoyal

But what will happen to the person whom he falls in love with as part of the curse? Will they also end up forgetting him once he ends up dead? Just making sure.

Hm.... See, I kind of figured that may be the case. I believe it would be the case of only him vanishing, but his death would cause his beloved to forget him if he is to ever die. But if I can, may I be able to bring them into the other realm?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:20 pm
KnightsRoyal

Hm.... See, I kind of figured that may be the case. I believe it would be the case of only him vanishing, but his death would cause his beloved to forget him if he is to ever die. But if I can, may I be able to bring them into the other realm?

It is up to you on that aspect, but if you ever decide to bring the beloved along to the other side, ask for consent first.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:33 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
KnightsRoyal

It is up to you on that aspect, but if you ever decide to bring the beloved along to the other side, ask for consent first.

I do believe that I can come to terms for that. XD
Edited.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:36 pm
KnightsRoyal

Approved!

Housing: Lixin District - 195 Cherry Street  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:42 pm
[align=center][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25189321&page=last][size=20][color=navy]Ɍ[/size][size=14]ΑɢΝΑ[/size] [size=20]Ɍ[/size][size=14]цτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ[/size][/url][/color]

[color=Navy]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align]

[URL=https://www.zerochan.net/1859056][IMGleft]https://s3.zerochan.net/Ookurikara.240.1859056.jpg[/IMGleft][/URL][color=chocolate]How much do dreams inspire you? You have your eye on something Just what are you hunting for? Search for something that's undeniable When you step out there You'll find countless rays of light Waiting for you. Suck up every bit of the sky and the earth, Straight into your body, You can get stronger Moving ahead of the tomorrows that never stop coming. Don't dither and soak yourself in tears. Expose all your feelings Don't fix your eyes on fleeting moments, Freeze them in your memory. Someday, if you throw up your hands, Maybe you'll be able to grab hold of Those lights dancing on each other. Take those feelings you've been faithful to and Set them all free this instant. You can get stronger Leaping past the moments that never end. Your heart will transform the regular old you Into that one in a million form you discovered, oh While you were fumbling around in the dark You'll shine brilliantly, ah. When you step out there You'll find countless rays of light Waiting for you, hunting for your.......[/color]

[align=center][color=Navy]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color][/align]

☽ Approved Male Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games